Quantcast

» «
Photo

-Change your "Personal Plate", NO HACK(Requires:iFruit)

36 replies to this topic
SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

Emperor of The Grand Ole Republic of Texas

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:32 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 31 May 2014 - 11:29 PM.

-Change your "Personal Plate" Exploit, NO HACK(Requires:iFruit)

Requires:Working iFruit app.

~Okay first you will want to create a NEW R☆ Social Club Account,
New R☆ Social Club Account Website:

"https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/signup"

~Now link your Gaming Console Account ID(PSN/Live) to your NEW R☆ Social Club Account,

Webpage to Manage Linked Accounts:

"https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/linkedaccounts"
~Then start up the iFruit app and log into your NEW R☆ Social Club Account on it,
~Now once you are logged in and it has loaded choose the "LSC" app with in the iFruit app,
~Then once it has loaded choose "Custom Plate" and make it whatever you wish,(with in R☆s "rules")

~Okay restart the iFruit app and load it up, open the LCS app and order a Custom Plate for ANY Vehicle you own,
~Now go in-game to a LSC and pick up your NEW Custom Plate,
(There SHOULD also NOW be a NEW option in LSC for ALL Vehicle under "Plates" that says "Personal Plate".)
~Then RE-link your original PSN/Live Account to your ORIGINAL R☆ Social Club Account,

Webpage to Manage Linked Accounts:

"https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/linkedaccounts"
~Now when you go into LSC your "Personal Plate" will be whatever you just made it until you place another iFruit order,
(If you place an iFruit order with your Original Account linked to your Original R☆ Social Club Account your "Personal Plate" WILL revert to its original form also.)
~Then you can place this "Personal Plate" on ANY Vehicle you wish,
~Enjoy!

Tips:

~If you are encountering an errors when placing your order(or signing into iFruit) you MAY need to UNlink your Original PSN/Live Account from your R☆ Social Club Account.
~This can be repeated as many times as necessary, even if you want a different plate for each vehicle.

~This method CANNOT obtain the North Yankton License Plate Background.
~This is great now that the SP Vehicle to Online Glitch has become Sketchy.
~With this you can have a NEW Custom "Personal Plate" whenever you desire.
~You can avoid having to put the NEW PSN/Live sub-account on your Gaming Console by handling everything via the internet and iFruit.
~Great if you hated your first plate choice.

Credit:SirLet

• lann3fors, xRUiX_INF3RN0x and Ja50nX like this

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

Congratulations! You're Vinewood's biggest star!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:59 AM

this can be explained in few words: link your psn to a new SC account, go thru making license plate process, order, when done, link back.

Christophe69
  • Christophe69

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:31 PM Edited by Christophe69, 30 May 2014 - 05:13 PM.

Can this be confirmed?

Does it also need to be a plate that no one else has already?

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

Don't forget to unlink your ps3/x360 account from the socialclub before linking it to the new socialclub id.

I'm waiting to pick up the order in-game.

• xRUiX_INF3RN0x likes this

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lauch

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 31 May 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by Preusse, 31 May 2014 - 01:40 PM.

Don't forget to unlink your ps3/x360 account from the socialclub before linking it to the new socialclub id.

Wasn't necessary for me.

Can this be confirmed?

I can confirm this works. I guess so.

I recommend ordering the new plate while you're online (not just connected to the internet, I mean in GTA Online), since it didn't show up for me at the LSC when I went to online mode AFTER I ordered the plate with the iFruit app. I waited 15 mins, switched the sessions and logged off and back in, still nothing.

dvntsvnt
  • dvntsvnt

gg, no re

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:09 PM Edited by dvntsvnt, 31 May 2014 - 02:10 PM.

I could link it but encountered errors because the account was still linked to my other socialclub account. So if you encounter an error, that might be what it is.

You may not use somebody else's plate, same as before

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

I could link it but encountered errors because the account was still linked to my other socialclub account. So if you encounter an error, that might be what it is.

You may not use somebody else's plate, same as before

Thank you, I am going to add a Note/tip in the tutorial about "Don't forget to unlink your ps3/x360 account from the socialclub before linking it to the new socialclub id." and make sure to put the part about if they encounter an error its what they should do.

Wasn't necessary for me.

Can this be confirmed?

I can confirm this works. I guess so.

I recommend ordering the new plate while you're online (not just connected to the internet, I mean in GTA Online), since it didn't show up for me at the LSC when I went to online mode AFTER I ordered the plate with the iFruit app. I waited 15 mins, switched the sessions and logged off and back in, still nothing.

Thanks for confirming. Although(not @ you) I DO NOT post ANY TUTORIAL that I have NOT PERSONALLY CONFIRMED before hand, as well as almost all information on my Update threads(if there is a way to confirm it).

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Can this be confirmed?

I believe it does. 

I just use charles proxy to make my custom plates. I have 10 cars in one of my garages. Each has its own unique plate based on a movie or TV show (such as BAN ONE, KNIGHT, 853 OKG, CNH 320. etc). They can be duplicates of a plate someone else owns. 

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:30 AM

I just use charles proxy to make my custom plates. I have 10 cars in one of my garages. Each has its own unique plate based on a movie or TV show (such as BAN ONE, KNIGHT, 853 OKG, CNH 320. etc). They can be duplicates of a plate someone else owns. 

What is that?  I would love a Christine plate for my red/white tornado (I know it's not a Fury but it's the closest available) but I know pretty much every variant of that would be taken.  I also have a champagne (well, as close I can get to it) super diamond that I would like 1 DEL as the plate (only fools and horses) but that's taken.

Also, can you get a space on the plates?  I have seen people with them - mine is "BIG81", I wanted "BIG 81" but when I pressed space on the app, it just deleted everything.

blk95ta
  • blk95ta

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 12:21 PM Edited by blk95ta, 01 June 2014 - 12:22 PM.

What is that?  I would love a Christine plate for my red/white tornado (I know it's not a Fury but it's the closest available) but I know pretty much every variant of that would be taken.  I also have a champagne (well, as close I can get to it) super diamond that I would like 1 DEL as the plate (only fools and horses) but that's taken.

Also, can you get a space on the plates?  I have seen people with them - mine is "BIG81", I wanted "BIG 81" but when I pressed space on the app, it just deleted everything.
Check youtube. There should be a how to. You need a computer for the proxy. Basically with the proxy running and gta online running you send a couple plate requests through ifruit (your phone needs to be on wifi with the proxy settings on your phone's wifi set to port 8888 and the IP address of your PC) and then you go into your proxy, find the plate request and modify the text. You can have spaces by using a non allowed character such as & or - and it will put a blank spot in that place. I also have a tornado with the correct Christine plate on it.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 12:02 AM

Okay, there are a few options,

~Since you seem to not have luck with the "legit" plate change method tutorial I have another tutorial using a save editor and a PS3 save I created;

NON-Ifruit Method for Yankton Plates(REVISED):

"http://gtaforums.com...ankton-plates/"

~then of course there is the "iFruit/Charle's Method":(7sins)

IFruit/Charle's Method: "http://www.se7ensins...1-all.1052881/"

*Just a note

If you CANNOT LOGIN once the Charle's Proxy is activated:

~Okay, you must instead not activate the Charles Proxy until you have already logged-in and selected the vehicle you wish to modify, at which point you would minimize the iFruit app open your settings and activate the Charles Proxy.

~Then when you re-open the iFruit app you will already be at the vehicle you wish to modify, do so.

~You can ONLY modify ONE vehilce at a time if you have to use this method, sorry but that's the way you have to do it.

~Enjoy your custom rides!

P.S.

IMO since with these methods you can, then you should, use the North Yankton License Plates (#5) because they look old, and they are also red and white, like Christine. :lol:

elnino9
  • elnino9

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 02:01 PM

First method doesnt work for me unfortunately. The plate just goes back to normal once i link back to the original account. Do i have to use my first character maybe?

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

Trying this when I get home, I got screwed in the beginning before Online was available thinking that your Online Character would have their own. 

I'll confirm for Xbox if I can remember haha. 

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:50 AM

Trying this when I get home, I got screwed in the beginning before Online was available thinking that your Online Character would have their own. 

Thats what this exploit is best used for, it CAN be used to get a different plate for each vehicle but the "Charle's/iFruit Method" is best for that, this will permanently set your plates to whatever you set them to, unless you decide to do it again that is, lol.

• BaM BooZeLLed likes this

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:11 AM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 04 June 2014 - 03:18 AM.

Thats what this exploit is best used for, it CAN be used to get a different plate for each vehicle but the "Charle's/iFruit Method" is best for that, this will permanently set your plates to whatever you set them to, unless you decide to do it again that is, lol.

No Success so far. I made new account unlinked live account from original R* profile. Linked Live with new R* Profile. Went on ifruit and got a new plate saved it did the whole ticket thing. Now I went to the ingame LSC and all my sp players can select is my original plate from my original profile. I dont even get a custom plate option with my online player?

Im no longer in a Crew but can still view my gallery and as mentioned above my plate is still from my original R* Profile.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:46 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 04 June 2014 - 03:46 AM.

No Success so far. I made new account unlinked live account from original R* profile. Linked Live with new R* Profile. Went on ifruit and got a new plate saved it did the whole ticket thing. Now I went to the ingame LSC and all my sp players can select is my original plate from my original profile. I dont even get a custom plate option with my online player?

Im no longer in a Crew but can still view my gallery and as mentioned above my plate is still from my original R* Profile.

That sounds like a R* Cloud Server - iFruit Problem, that we have had since day one, where when you place an order on the app and it never reached you in-game. That has nothing to do with the exploit, BUT it hinders your progress in this exploit, BUT I think all you need to do is wait to a less popular time, you know when less people would be on the servers and then try it, but whats happening to you is a problem everyone has experienced since day one(if they have tried using the iFruit app) and has nothing to do with this exploit. Good Luck- hope you get your order to work soon.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 June 2014 - 10:30 PM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 04 June 2014 - 10:30 PM.

That sounds like a R* Cloud Server - iFruit Problem, that we have had since day one, where when you place an order on the app and it never reached you in-game. That has nothing to do with the exploit, BUT it hinders your progress in this exploit, BUT I think all you need to do is wait to a less popular time, you know when less people would be on the servers and then try it, but whats happening to you is a problem everyone has experienced since day one(if they have tried using the iFruit app) and has nothing to do with this exploit. Good Luck- hope you get your order to work soon.

Kinda what I figured just wanted to make sure it wasnt something on my end that I was missing. I didnt revert anything overnight so Im gonna try jumping on the game when I get home. Hopefully it will catch up fully. Plus I want to get logged back into my main profile cause I can make custom crew embelms now and want to see them in game!

Spoiler

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:00 AM

Will this mess with the crew I run or anything? It won't get deleted or demote me or some bs?

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Still no luck waited over 24hrs and still same story. No crew, no crew color, but can still see original sc profile gallery in game and private plate is still locked on my original sc plate.

Oh well it would have been cool but I have never had the ability to use a private plate online. Unless I did the sp to mp glitch. It never shows up as a choice online.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 12:53 AM

Will this mess with the crew I run or anything? It won't get deleted or demote me or some bs?

IDK, can someone confirm this? whether or not this will affect your crew ranking or anything?

kbaltodano
  • kbaltodano

Player Hater

• Members
  • Costa-Rica

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:03 AM

I tried this and:

The plate did not change, it still was the same. I tried restarting iFruit and the PS3 and nothing changed.

Crew status and level did not change either.

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:56 AM

I tried this and:

The plate did not change, it still was the same. I tried restarting iFruit and the PS3 and nothing changed.

Crew status and level did not change either.

Hmmm.... I wonder why all the varied results. This exploit certainly works, I mean its not even a glitch we are just exploiting a little loop hole in their(Rockstar's) system that Sirlet found for us. BUT if you would like a method that allows you to edit everything on the vehicle including the plate's background(North Yankton Plates), use this Tutorial:

With iFruit:

*Just a note

~Okay, you must instead not activate the Charles Proxy until you have already logged-in and selected the vehicle you wish to modify, at which point you would minimize the iFruit app open your settings and activate the Charles Proxy.

~Then when you re-open the iFruit app you will already be at the vehicle you wish to modify, do so.

~You can ONLY modify ONE vehilce at a time if you have to use this method, sorry but that's the way you have to do it.

WithOUT iFruit:

• kbaltodano likes this

Christophe69
  • Christophe69

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:18 AM Edited by Christophe69, 06 June 2014 - 09:22 AM.

The Charles proxy is much better and easy to do, just make sure your on GTAVO when you do it.

0_0.jpg

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:10 PM

The Charles proxy is much better and easy to do, just make sure your on GTAVO when you do it.

0_0.jpg

Yeah, I just put this out there for the people like me who can;t get the iFruit app to sideload after the April 11th update, but YES a millions over the Charles' method s better, because you can edit almost every part of the vehicle.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 10:28 PM

Forgive my ignorance but what is this exploit supposed to do exactly? Is there any way to use a plate that's already in use?

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:51 AM Edited by SeaWallTx, 08 June 2014 - 06:59 AM.

Forgive my ignorance but what is this exploit supposed to do exactly? Is there any way to use a plate that's already in use?

No, not without a Save Editor and the SP>MP, but this Exploit is just to allow you to change your Submitted R*SC License Plate, you know like if you didn't like your first choice. This is not really the best method if you want different plates for every car. These are:

With iFruit:

*Just a note

WithOUT iFruit:

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 08 June 2014 - 01:44 AM

ah, i got ya. thanks.

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 07:03 PM Edited by BaM BooZeLLed, 09 June 2014 - 07:03 PM.

Well since I was unable to get this to work all I lend is my experiences to maybe aid others.

My Setup

MacBookPro running Google Chrome (Wireless)

iPhone 4s (On Local Wifi)

Xbox 360 (Wired Connection)

-Made New R* Profile

-Unlinked Original R* Profile

-Linked GT with New R* Profile

-Deleted and reinstalled iFruit App

-Logged in using New R* Profile info on iFruit

-Made new Plate on iFruit (Confirmed "Won't be able to change" choice) selected SP and MP characters cars and selected new plate. 

-Went in-game was no longer in crew, no crew emblem at LSC, no crew color choice at LSC. Snap Gallery is still linked to Original R* Profile, and my plate is still the Original R* Profile DID NOT CHANGE.

Plus I DO NOT get a in-game option to select a custom/private plate while online playing as MY character. My SP character CAN choose a Private Plate (Which is still Original R*'s choice)

I dont know wtf happened.

Hope this can help.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

No, not without a Save Editor and the SP>MP, but this Exploit is just to allow you to change your Submitted R*SC License Plate, you know like if you didn't like your first choice. This is not really the best method if you want different plates for every car. These are:

With iFruit:

*Just a note

does this still work in patch 1.14? ive tried unsuccessfully a few times now.  not sure if patched or if i did it wrong, first time attempting it.  Ive got charlie on my pc and ifruit on my phone and the ifruit wont load unless charlie is on so i dont really understand what you mean with starting ifruit first and then starting charlie, proves impossible for me, lol!

im also getting error after i click execute and heres what it says under response in charlie when i click the red ? error 

HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Cache-Control no-cache, no-store Pragma no-cache Content-Length 113 Content-Type text/xml; charset=utf-8 SCS-Host 32 Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 04:29:45 GMT Expires 0

SeaWallTx
  • SeaWallTx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 July 2014 - 12:12 AM

Ahhhhh, IDK what some people are doing wrong, but me, my friends, and like 90% of the people who try it get it to work the first time even NOW after 1.14, and like I said this WILL NOT get patched as it is NOT a glitch, it is kind of a exploit because it exploits a loophole in the R*SC system that SirLet found.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users