Photo

Are you serious Rockstar?

108 replies to this topic
AWEMYGOD
  • AWEMYGOD

Heistdelayer

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:08 AM Edited by AWEMYGOD, 31 May 2014 - 06:08 AM.

The positive aspect is: Everyone's car is slow. Not just yours.
  • LightningLord likes this

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 May 2014 - 06:13 AM

The positive aspect is: Everyone's car is slow. Not just yours.

Haha. If only we had a speedometer to see how fast we were going. So I can see this:

"WOW! MY CAR IS 0.02 MPH FASTER THAN YOUR CAR! GO ADDER GOOOOOOOOOO!"

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:00 AM

So what you're saying is that GTA V wasn't meant for PS3/XBOX 360? And it should've been on PS4/XBOX One instead?

I think the platform you are looking for is "PC".

I wouldn't say it wasn't meant for it but 360 and PS3 do struggle at times.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 May 2014 - 02:33 PM

So what you're saying is that GTA V wasn't meant for PS3/XBOX 360? And it should've been on PS4/XBOX One instead?

Id say it wasnt, it loads slow as f*ck and has tons of problems due to lack of processing power. 16 player lobbies are unplayable and the game simulation doesnt and cant run correctly.  Didnt realize the ps4 xbox1 werent that much of an improvement if what the previous poster said is accurate.  given the technology change and the time between them it should be way better but i dont know the actual specs for either system.  All i know for sure is that if it was on the PC it would be 1000x better but that comes at the cost of a way more powerful machine that most people cannot afford.  Not really a problem as far as im concerned, as it weeds out a ton of retard little kids who suck at the game and wall hack and tank grief anyway, lol!  Im not sure about you guys but im f*cking sick of playing unarmed deathmatches with 16 people and not being able to hit anyone and getting hit from 10 feet away.  Some armed deathmatches are so bad that ive shot them in the head numerous times and they dont die, and it lags switching guns, rolling, and aiming so bad that its more about luck than skill.  Some people dont seem to suffer the issue as bad as others and I dont know why.  Something f*cked on rockstars end.  Its not my connection, ive used other connections in other states that are more than adequate and they have the same problem as well.  In unarmed deathmatches with fewer people the problem still exists but is much less severe. 

LightningLord
  • LightningLord

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 May 2014 - 10:07 PM

Id say it wasnt, it loads slow as f*ck and has tons of problems due to lack of processing power. 16 player lobbies are unplayable and the game simulation doesnt and cant run correctly.  Didnt realize the ps4 xbox1 werent that much of an improvement if what the previous poster said is accurate.  given the technology change and the time between them it should be way better but i dont know the actual specs for either system.  All i know for sure is that if it was on the PC it would be 1000x better but that comes at the cost of a way more powerful machine that most people cannot afford.  Not really a problem as far as im concerned, as it weeds out a ton of retard little kids who suck at the game and wall hack and tank grief anyway, lol!  Im not sure about you guys but im f*cking sick of playing unarmed deathmatches with 16 people and not being able to hit anyone and getting hit from 10 feet away.  Some armed deathmatches are so bad that ive shot them in the head numerous times and they dont die, and it lags switching guns, rolling, and aiming so bad that its more about luck than skill.  Some people dont seem to suffer the issue as bad as others and I dont know why.  Something f*cked on rockstars end.  Its not my connection, ive used other connections in other states that are more than adequate and they have the same problem as well.  In unarmed deathmatches with fewer people the problem still exists but is much less severe. 

Yeah I agree. I have excellent internet. I bet there's something weird happening with the servers so Rockstar did stuff like decrease texture quality and put the speed cap in Online Mode. And it's still screwy. Like this one time I was driving speed limit in the city. All the buildings vanished for 5 seconds and reappeared with textures that reminded me of a PlayStation 1. 10 seconds later everything was back to normal. WTF. :blink:

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 31 May 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'm lost. I spend almost a million dollars customizing my Pegassi Infurnus. So I decide to try it out on the highway. It feels like I'm going 80 MPH. WTF. It feels so slow. It's like Rockstar doesn't know what fast means. Go play Need for Speed Prostreet and go into a speed race with a fast car. Going 230 MPH in that game actually feels fast. Upgrading brakes had a reason. There's is pretty much no excitement to driving in this game. Oh turn the left stick on your controller. It's like you're on rails. The game says you're going 140 MPH (worst speed cap ever) but it feels like 50 MPH. Driving at max speed (which is slow) is boring. :yawn:

seems rockstar just gave us all speeding ticket for online . i hate this happens because interceptor is enough overpower me

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm A Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:49 PM

Inb4 wannabe mod directs you to the b*tch and moan thread.

keeping this, thanks

Enjoy!

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:58 PM Edited by Aaron030792, 01 June 2014 - 04:59 PM.

Didn't realise trying to help keep the forum tidy was an offence lately...

And that's coming from a casual member, not a so called wannabe mod.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm A Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:00 PM

Didn't realise trying to help keep the forum tidy was an offence lately...And that's coming from a casual member, not a so called wannabe mod.

It is when the one's trying to "help" are only spamming themselves.

If you feel action needs to be taken on a thread, REPORT, don't respond.

That's why it's a joke.
  • Jehannum likes this

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

eyy

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 June 2014 - 05:06 PM

Didn't realise trying to help keep the forum tidy was an offence lately...And that's coming from a casual member, not a so called wannabe mod.

It is when the one's trying to "help" are only spamming themselves.

If you feel action needs to be taken on a thread, REPORT, don't respond.

That's why it's a joke.

AiraCobra???
Take notes, Aira.

RyanBurnsRed
  • RyanBurnsRed

To Catch A Flame

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:38 AM

Pffftt... toy tank.

10p8wvr.jpg

How was it like going faster than the speed of light in a firetruck?

• Judicious 7 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Joins Heist; Spawns pigeon and rabbit

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 04:57 AM

Is this bug still here???

I encountered this around december or so....

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

Pffftt... toy tank.10p8wvr.jpg

How was it like going faster than the speed of light in a firetruck?
The speed wasn't so bad, the stop wasted me...
  • RyanBurnsRed and Zito like this

prestonchan
  • prestonchan

Homie

• Members

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:32 AM

it is because...the  Infurnus IS slow....

get a zen...or adder, that's fast

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 05:38 AM

$1M in customs?  Tell me more.

the more higher end the car is you pay more for upgrades.

my nearly fully upgraded 9f (i have all the performance upgrades) is no slouch.

when in a mission and one of the other players is in a adder ,my 9f can catch up to it and keep it in sight.

Zito
  • Zito

RBLiberty

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 08:06 AM

yeah again another rockstar mystery f*ck up. know one knows why, maybe so we can complain about it? not sure but they truly suck. i bet a 10 years could come up with better ideas then there sh*ty ideas

MickeyKnox
  • MickeyKnox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2014 - 11:52 PM

More Higher?

Jehannum
  • Jehannum

High in the sky

• Members
  • England

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:34 AM

Reminds me of this sandwich shop that opened last year by my house...the food tasted like sh!t on cardboard...I ate there only once...did not keep eating there then go on the internet and whine like a bitch.

Shame. They might have improved things I've they'd got some feedback.

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

Chrysocyon brachyurus's are awesome.

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 04 August 2014 - 12:48 AM

What?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users