• United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 08:19 PM

You can buy it from the PS Store.

visionist
  • visionist

Eat A Peach For Hours

• Members

Posted 06 August 2014 - 08:02 AM

So it wasn't released in disc-based format.

My wireless isn't very good.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:31 PM

I finished Outlast, great f*cking game. i had to encourage myself every now and again to keep playing it. i usually do my gaming at night, so i was scared sh*tless every time i played this. what makes it more fun is when i played Outlast it was my first horror game in years, so i didnt know what was in store for me. nor did i know the series or heard reviews about it. i just picked it off Steam. couldnt finish the DLC though, it felt extra scary for some reason. i think i was traumatized after playing the main game lmfao.

• OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick likes this

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:44 PM Edited by OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick, 08 August 2014 - 01:45 PM.

That's odd. Everyone is saying how Whistleblower was scarier than the main game and I've played both multiple times now and I still feel like the main game was scarier. Maybe it's just because the main game is much longer than the DLC, so you have to go through more scary situations.

But, Whistleblower is still great. The Cannibal and The Groom are two great characters to add to the Outlast universe.

esmittystud101
  • esmittystud101

I play both sides of the fence

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

Just finished the main game. It was definatly worth the buy. Much better than I thought it was gonna be. I have to say, it has some nice visuals. Like once I had to travel outside for just a little bit, I had my camera turned off at the time. It was pitch black and then all of a sudden it started lightening and thunder a little bit and lit everything up. Very cool. Another time I had to put my camera down to push a cabnet out of in front of a door, no one was in the little room at the time with me, and when I started pushing the cabinet a guy was all of a sudden just standing right in front of me, really weird but really cool at the same time. I am still finishing up on the Whisleblower DLC. But I don't think it is very long. I know that there is not a sequal to this game but I do want to try that new game that everyone played the demo for. P.T. maybe was the name of it. That looks good as well. I will buy for sure.

• Wayne Daniels likes this

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

Warning.... Warning... Controversy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:19 AM

I've become so conflicted with getting this game. I could watch someone play this all day on Twitch, yet I'm scared sh*tless to buy it.

Wayne Daniels
  • Wayne Daniels

Cattle Rustler

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:32 AM

I've become so conflicted with getting this game. I could watch someone play this all day on Twitch, yet I'm scared sh*tless to buy it.

So you should be. It's f*cked.

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:01 AM Edited by OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick, 11 November 2014 - 05:00 AM.

Outlast 2 is in development... Cannot f*cking wait.

http://bloody-disgus...irms-outlast-2/

Oh, you WILL be scared sh*tless playing this game. By the time you finish the game (IF you ever do), you will have felt like you've gone through hell... I am not kidding.

But, at the same time, it's one of the best games I've played and it was a ton of fun playing it. I mean, what's the worst that can happen to you? It's not like you could DIE playing it, right?..... RIGHT!?!

• Majestic81 likes this

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 11 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Damn, looking forward to it. i was never that scared playing a video game. hope they get more people though. 12 sounds small, but then again they made the first one with that number. so.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 10:47 AM

Outlast 2 is in development... Cannot f*cking wait.
http://bloody-disgus...irms-outlast-2/

Oh, you WILL be scared sh*tless playing this game. By the time you finish the game (IF you ever do), you will have felt like you've gone through hell... I am not kidding.

But, at the same time, it's one of the best games I've played and it was a ton of fun playing it. I mean, what's the worst that can happen to you? It's not like you could DIE playing it, right?..... RIGHT!?!

I've gotten through Dead Space A-Ok!

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 11:19 AM

To the guy who thought there wasnt a topic for this. Learn to use the search feature thanks.

Also, Outlast is pretty awesome, I've never finished it thought because I'm a pussy. I literally made my character sit in the corner before I left haha.

Cosmic Gypsy
  • Cosmic Gypsy

It's time for a trip

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 November 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by Cosmic Gypsy, 11 November 2014 - 01:20 PM.

To the guy who thought there wasnt a topic for this. Learn to use the search feature thanks.

Also, Outlast is pretty awesome, I've never finished it thought because I'm a pussy. I literally made my character sit in the corner before I left haha.

Search feature doesn't work and hasn't worked for quite some time now. Search for Outlast, nothing Outlasty comes up at all. EDIT: Oh wait, yes it does, it's right at the bottom of the page, that's the first time in a LONG time search feature has done anything useful for me to be honest, bottom of the page is better than nothing i suppose.

But yeah i never really got that far with Outlast, i have it for PC and this is one of the only games where keyboard controls still annoy me, i got used to the keyboard on other games but for some reason i still find this game hard to play, possibly due to all the narrow corridors, etc. It is however a brilliant game, i do recommend it.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 01:05 AM

Brought the game and made it up to the sewers.

f*ck off, Chris Walker!

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:35 AM Edited by OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick, 13 November 2014 - 02:35 AM.

f*ck off, Chris Walker!

It gets worse as you go along. What's the scariest part for you so far?

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:39 AM

f*ck off, Chris Walker!

I would say its intense but not as scary as I thought it would be.

The thing about horror games is that things get predictable. I've learned to immediately hide once I press a switch/button because I know someone's going to come.

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:24 AM Edited by OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick, 13 November 2014 - 04:25 AM.

f*ck off, Chris Walker!

I would say its intense but not as scary as I thought it would be.

The thing about horror games is that things get predictable. I've learned to immediately hide once I press a switch/button because I know someone's going to come.

Believe me, there are still some really intense scenes towards the middle/end. Just wait until you get to the male and female ward and meet "somebody".

I would also recommend playing Whistleblower, the DLC, for Outlast after you play this game. Most people consider Whistleblower to be better AND scarier than the main game. Mostly because of one certain character that everybody loves.

I personally think the main game Outlast was scarier than Whistleblower, but both games are still amazing. Check it out.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:42 AM

You're talking about Dr. Trager, aren't you?

Bring it, buddy!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

After Trager there are plenty of moments that made me almost sh*t my pants. i wont mention who.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 03:27 PM

The twins, already meet them.

I'm aware of them returning in the female ward.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

Not them either. some other dude. he doesnt appear much, but his encounters are f*cking scary.

iiConTr0v3rSYx
  • iiConTr0v3rSYx

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 December 2014 - 06:32 PM

Just beat the game. Ending chase was piss easy.

Plan on doing an Insane walkthrough on Twitch sometime.
  • Wayne Daniels likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users