THE GTA NETWORK IRC
I'm very excited to announce the Release of a New program for Windows PC called GTANetwork Chat for irc.gtanet.com IRC network. Created using Visual Basic 2010 and
Powered by Light IRC & Adobe Flash 13. I hope all of you appreciate my work on this and gets around outside the forums! helping is something i do.
It will take time for everyone to get use to this when they want to. I have everything planned if the chat becomes too crowded with users. So come on in and chat.
If you need help or want to suggest something for it. Message me on the forums or chat.
If you get banned from the IRC Network. you'll need to contact one of the moderators, as i have no control over that.
- 20-50MB of ram
- 3MB Of Disk space
- Internet Connection
- OS: Windows 7/8/XP
- Administrator Rights (To install program & rewrite data.ini that stores your irc login & irc network settings in the program folder)
- .NET 3.5 or later: Download Link: https://www.microsof...ails.aspx?id=21
- Windows Installer: Download Link: http://www.microsoft...ls.aspx?id=8483
- Adobe Flash 13 or later. Download link: http://download.macr...13_active_x.exe (needed if the chat isn't loading)
please note: Lightirc is a freeware to use. the Lightirc.swf file beside the executable file is embedded onto the program to run. I never had any intention of claiming LightIRC as my
own creation. Only the layout design and program itself is created by me to run the LightIRC.swf file. Thank you.
Preview of GTANetwork Chat:
Chat Features of GTANetwork Chat v1.0
- Main Login Interface
- --Change your theme color on the chat to Black, Blue, Dark Orange, Green, Lightblue & Yellow. (automatically saves)
- --Change Network IRC, Channel & port. (automatically saves) (required if theres ever a change in servers or channels)
- --You can join more than one channel then just ours. Just add a comma (,)
- Userlist Menu (right-click)
- --Private Message (double click on username for faster access)
- --Whois (Shows user information)
- --Ignore (Ignores certain people in chatroom or pm)
- --Operator/Halfop/Voice Add/Remove (Gives user the power of an operator, halfop or voice (voice is used for verified users and can speak during mute))
- --Kick (Kicks the user out of your lobby)
- --Ban (Bans the user's address, Nickname or ident id. Kick is an option in the ban manu)
- Nickname & Nickserv (bot)
- --Register your Nickname going to or type /register [password] [email] (Valid email is required for the purpose of recovering your nickname.)
- --Change your Nickname going to or type /nick [new nickname]
- -- /nickserv set kill on (This will force your nickname to change to guest##### within 1 minute if it isn't identified. Great way to prevent people from stealing your nickname)
- -- /nickserv set password [new password] (Changes your password)
- -- /nickserv set email [new email] (Changes your email)
- -- /nickserv help (More commands from nickserv)
- Chatroom & ChanServ (bot)
- --Join a channel or list channels by going to
- --Register your chatroom by going to (Nickname needs to be registered first)
- --Open channel central to view bans and change settings.
- --Change text colors by clicking
- -- type in the starting word of the nickname you're speaking too and press TAB get the names starting with it.
- --/chanserv #yourchannel vop, hop, aop add/del [nickname] (This will add or delete Voice, Halfop or Operator to the autoop list. the nickname must be registered)
- --/chanserv help
- (More commands from Chanserv)
- #GTANet User icons
- Staff/Admin/ircop (superop)
- Verified member from the forums. (voice)
- Normal user
Make GTANetwork Chat your Crew chat!
- Start up GTANetwork chat.
- Change the channel name to #YourCrewName (No spaces)
- Go to the and register your channel (you'll need to register your nickname if you haven't)
- Once you done all that. Go to channel central and add a key and tick the box next to Secret.
- Secret will hide your channel from the list of channels
- Key will be the password for your crew to login to the channel.
Don't forget you can join multiple rooms as well when entering the channel names ( #GTANet, #yourCrew1, #yourCew2 )
Once your crew member(s) logs on using the channel name you registered. a password box will show up.
He'll be prompted to enter the Channel's password and he'll be able to get in.
IRC Network Rules.
Approved to be posted in the GTA Online Forums. by Kirsty
KEEP THIS THREAD CLEAN and ON TOPIC!
You've been warned