Quantcast

» «
Photo

What happens if I try this method with crew emblems?

5 replies to this topic
FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:53 PM

Let´s say I make a crew just to use its emblem, without any actual members besides me. Let´s say my first emblem is a number inside a circle, which I want to use for a particular car. 

What happens if then I change the emblem to anything else I want in another car? Does my first car lose its emblem? Does it automatically change to the new one? Can I have different emblems in different cars if I keep switching my emblem?

Anyone has tried this?

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Tokelau

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:55 PM

Yes, if you change your active emblem, your first car loses its old emblem. You cannot have different emblems on your cars.

Alien
  • Alien

Go then; There are other worlds than these.

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Second Best Alien

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:57 PM

Yes, if you change your active emblem, your first car loses its old emblem. You cannot have different emblems on your cars.

This is true.  Sometimes it deletes the emblem, sometimes it changes it to the new crew emblem.  I don't know why it does one or the other.

FasterThanYou
  • FasterThanYou

Soldier

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thanks people, didn´t want to go through the hassle of trying it only to find out it wouldn´t work.

Buffaloro
  • Buffaloro

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

If you mean you change the emblem of the crew you created: It takes a while for the crew emblem to change in the system, so it wouldn't be practical.

If you mean you change crews when you want the different emblems: This might work, but I have no experience with this. The emblems might change directly after you change crew, but I'm not sure. 

Hotfuzz128
  • Hotfuzz128

MetalUpYourAss

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 28 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

Just swaps out the emblem to the current one that is activate. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users