Episodes From San Fierro

43 replies to this topic
Huzaifa khan
  • Huzaifa khan

U Can't See me!!!

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 27 July 2014 - 03:46 PM

Man, I like the episode 1 street life a lot seriously too much enjoyable, but little bit of short missions but I like the gang wars 4.5/5 :) :^:

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by gammoudicj, 10 September 2014 - 08:50 AM.

Here is the review that you wanted, enjoy it. Sorry if you find it back cuz it's the first review I ever made.

Hello everyone, today I'm reviewing Episode 2 of the mission-pack The Chronicles Of Bryan Robinson made by AnDReJ98

Without losing time, let's start

Writing: Very good: Just few grammatical and typical mistakes. The dialogues are easy to understand.

PresentationVery good: Amazing cutscenes and animations. The duration of the cutscenes is great and fits the animations and dialogs. Great work man, like always

Beginning of hell:

*Length: Good: Mission lasts 4-5 minutes to be done. Just pickup John and drive him home.

*DifficultyEasy: Just driving, nothing hard.

*Variety: Decent: Don't expect much since this is the introduction of this Episode. Just three taxis and an actor. No sign of objects yet.

Unexpected:

*LengthGood: Mission lasts 5-7 minutes to be done. The Triads have been attacked by Rifas in Pier 69 so Woozie sent Bryan to take care of them

*Difficulty: Hard: They are everywhere and well equiped. Luckily, there are some armor and health around but getting on the roof is more easy, trust me.

*Varitey: Very good: A lot of actors were used in this mission and few cars. The weapons include Ak47, Tec9, Desert Deagle, no objects seen.

Through the city:

*Length: Good: Mission lasts 5-6 minutes to be done. Woozie is going out of town for a week but The Rifa are waiting for him. Like always, Bryan has to take care of this.

*Difficulty: Too hard(for me): The Rifas are everywhere and your car is slow. The molotovs can destroy the Limo easy, run them over or you'll fail.

*Variety: Very good: A lot of actors, a lot of cars. No objects seen yet.

Easy way to the point:

*LengthShort: Mission lasts 2-3 minutes to be done. Just pick up John from the hospital and drive him home.

*Difficulty: Easy: Too easy, just sit back and drive.

*VarietyDecent: Just one actor and a car. No objects seen.

Singing like rock:

*Length: Decent: Mission lasts 4 minutes to be done. Mao and Bryan are looking for informations about Luigi and they're looking for it in The Pleasure Domes Club.

*Difficulty: Easy: Just avoid getting shot, there are few guards around. Headshot 'em and it's all gonna be okay.

*Variety: Decent: Some Rifas, a car. No objects seen.

Dead End:

*Length: Good: Mission lasts 5-6 missions to be. The Rifas are preparing to transport a ship full of army guns to LS. And Luigi is there, so it's time!

*DifficultyMeduim: Just protect the Triads, there are many Rifas around, don't let Mao die. The fight at the end is easy.

*Variety: Very good: A lot of actors were used in this mission, few cars too and great use of objects.

Overall, this storyline was great and enjoyable. The use of player animations and cutscenes is amazing. Just try to make the missions more longer and make it more hard. Also add more objects and cars. The story is easy to understand. I'm sure that you put a lot of effort in this project which is almost perfect.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:32 PM Edited by AnDReJ98, 10 September 2014 - 01:33 PM.

You were extremely fast with playing & writing review (not to mention making missions), good work & appreciate it, you nailed it.

EDIT: I just noticed you didn't give the final rating, never mind. I'll also ask you maybe for more reviews in some far future when i get back on road, keep it up, you are great reviewer!

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:36 PM Edited by gammoudicj, 10 September 2014 - 01:40 PM.

You were extremely fast with playing & writing review (not to mention making missions), good work & appreciate it, you nailed it.

EDIT: I just noticed you didn't give the final rating, never mind. I'll also ask you maybe for more reviews in some far future when i get back on road, keep it up, you are great reviewer!

Thank you AnDReJ98.

Well, I'm not good in rating but for me, this MP deserves 9/10. I'll be always looking for your projects, you're a great designer. I wish I could be like ya.

If you want, I can review the first 5 missions of TSL tommorow.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 10 September 2014 - 02:20 PM

I always see my project lack of something and i never can be satisfied with my work, and that's one of the reasons people would like to hear other people's opinions and this one is really respectful and deeper.  :^:

About TSL, it sounds good, but i would prefer to finish first chapter at least, and then you take it for review.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 12 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

Updated the whole topic. I'll try to finish last 3 missions from Episode 1 of TSL as soon as possible, while for second episode, progress will be delayed.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 21 September 2014 - 04:37 PM

Update:

All missions of Episode 1 TSL were uploaded, and also a storyline format is available for download, links on the main post. So far, there will be a break from designing this for about 2-3 months. As soon as i come back, i will finish TSL (about 12-15 missions planned) and start working on the third & last story (sequel) from EFSF, Light In Night. All informations can be found on the main post or even more detailed on wiki page.

chetanhaobijam
  • chetanhaobijam

Player Hater

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 September 2014 - 04:45 AM

I like playing the storyline but my pc crashed while following the danang member in the mission where the player has to put a bomb in the ship dressed as an da nang member.

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:36 AM

There was no report for this crash before, nor it happened to me. I think it's up to your PC then, make sure you have everything well. Also, you should follow the member who is walking (not the one in the car).

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 September 2014 - 02:21 PM

I like playing the storyline but my pc crashed while following the danang member in the mission where the player has to put a bomb in the ship dressed as an da nang member.

I'm no expert but I do know that most DYOM crashes are either caused by CLEO mod or the CLEO itself if it doesn't crash for other people. This can be fixed by using a clean GTA (assuming you have one), or delete the CLEO mods, or install CLEO 4.1, since it's much more stable than CLEO 4.3 (assuming you are using)

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:53 AM Edited by gammoudicj, 02 November 2014 - 12:04 PM.

I realized that you started making progress in Episodes 2, so I've made a lil' review for the two first missions, the others should be done in the next few hours.

Hello everyone, today I'm reviewing the mission pack The Street Life designed by AnDReJ98.

Without losing time, let's get down to business.

-Writing: Very good: Some grammatical and typical mistakes, that’s all. The rest is fine and the instructions are clear.

-Presentation: Very good: The cutscenes angles are just awesome, though they are kinda of short, try making ‘em more longer. Not everybody can read fast. Great use of animations too.

A mess

-Length: Good: Mission lasts 7-8 minutes to be done, The triads made a set up and knew where is the rifas hideout and george has to take care of it.

-Difficulty: Medium: Just take cover and shoot and it’s all gonna be fine.

Variety: Good: Great use of objects, although you could of added some more. Actors use different skins and weapons.

Just Drugs...

-Length: Very good: Mission lasts 9-10 minutes to be done. George needs to act like a wolf and use his stealth skills to get The Triads’ drugs.

-Difficulty: Hard: If you have some infiltration and stealth skills, this will be a walk in the park but if you get caught, you’re dead meat.

-Variety: Very good: The warehouse is awesome done with the objects! The actors use different skins with varied weapons. Also, there was a little use of cars.

To be continued...

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 07 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

Update:

Episode 2 of TSL has been released with consist of 7 missions and is available for download in both, storyline & mission format, links are at the main topic. The progress of third episode will be started soon and is going to consist over 5-6 final missions which will put end to the story (and beginning of TCoBR since TSL is prequel).

Notes about deleted stuff & changes:

* There were supposed to be 3 side missions, now it's only one; Most of story missions are with similar content, so it would be repetitive.

* Third story Light In Night (sequel) is canceled due to not enough elements and would be pointless since storyline (and other character's stories) are clearly explained and ended. Prequel was a good idea to show George's life using elements from original storyline (TCoBR) and improvisation.

gammoudicj
  • gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 08 November 2014 - 12:15 PM

Your review's ready, Andre. You can add it to the topic.

http://gtaforums.com...entry1066402254

AnDReJ98
  • AnDReJ98

Gangsta

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 08 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

Pinned at the main topic. Thank you for your contributing & interest for the project.  :^:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users