(Xbox360) Reborn Legion - Nice tight crew

55 replies to this topic
Echozuk
  • Echozuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:39 PM

Sounds good to me!! I'm quite new to the GTA online experience (didn't play 4 online) currently rank 63 & looking to do missions for cash & RP as much as possible & also races for unlocks.

Have a mic but yet to find anyone who chats to use it with.

GT: Ech0z89UK
That's a zero not an 'o' hope to hear from you

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

GT: HoSc Assassin Leader of PFKz

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:50 PM

How old are you bro and we got 30 active members all talk to each other we are are also getting alot of crew v crew head to heads as well and myself i love racing and death matches all the members tend to stick together and help each out with all rp and money pal you feel like your home with us you also gotta fill in recruitment form on are home site links above in the first page pal

Echozuk
  • Echozuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:59 PM

Am 24 I'll head over and fill out the app bro

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:10 PM

Nice bro i have approved and there are all sorts of times members are on as we have Australians uk and U.S members all will treat you as your a Reborn Brother there is no bullying as new members stuff like that every one equal but the ranks are for who you know to take orders from when its time for that but we all got strong adult Banta as few of are members are allot older then us both as i am 24 kinda your age and a few others we do have a few 17 year olds but with acceptable standards that you wouldn't believe there 17 lol

and yeah dude welcome

Echozuk
  • Echozuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:16 PM

Apps done dude. And sounds cool to me. I'm a bit of a vampire so if there's people to play with from the US that benefits me & as long as they are cool I don't care hoow old someone is :) let me know how I get on

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:50 PM Edited by Nightassassinn, 01 August 2014 - 08:53 PM.

I did see and i read it sound like you will fit in bro i have informed the other founders Reborn Sektor will add you ok dude and get you sorted will probs get you to meet allot of the members as its most busy around about now saying that we busy in the morning and the afternoon lol i will add you now aswell but wont be on i just got the Xbox on my phone init can still message me when ever if you have trouble or any think i tend to help the members out allot my gt RebornAssassinn ok dude

Echozuk
  • Echozuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 08:55 PM

If you can manage me an invite to the crew dude I'm online now. Hopefully can't get playing with some people tonight then
  • HoSc Assassin likes this

EpicFox
  • EpicFox

Fox in a Box

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:16 AM

Im Interested. 

GT: Zx Dark Fox xZ 

I do have a Mic. Im Pretty Active on Gta. Im 21. 

Looking for some people to hangout with/fun times with Fox

• HoSc Assassin likes this

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:30 AM Edited by Nightassassinn, 02 August 2014 - 09:34 AM.

ye sound bro as a clan there a few things to do bro 

step 1. join the site i will approve you after you joining.

step 2. once approved fill out recruitment form.

Step 3. add me on live my GT RebornAssassinn or i will add you soon as your recruitment from done.

Step 4. read code of conduct and look at bio set up on the home page few pages on there ok pal 

and if i'm right and your looking for a good crew that get allot of activity you found us lol 

For all - Other thing is there no gamer tag change required we are a clan that respect all and are equal ranks are for orders and to achieve.  but if you want a gamer tag change in the future because you love the clan go head no one stopping you be proud of who you all are Reborn is in my blood 

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:25 PM

Hey,

I got your message online, and I've done a bit of reading and you guys seem like a real good crew, however I've been approached by a few crews that 'seemed' to be good on the face of it before but after hanging around with them for a few hours they turned out not to be. Would you mind if I asked a question? It might seem a bit odd but it's one of the things that the other crews did that I didn't like.

Are you guys fair on other players? What I mean by that is do you gang up on players that don't deserve it and hassle them? The reason I ask is one crew who asked me to join did this kind of thing for fun, they would follow a single player in a pack and kill them and destroy their cars etc.

I'm 21, live in England, I'm active on online, don't have a working headset at the moment but once I have a reason to buy yet another one I will do.

Thanks,

XXXBena

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:33 PM Edited by SecretDonkey14, 17 August 2014 - 03:15 PM.

Edited post as I have left due to childish attitude of some people. This crew now has no decent members left except RebornMarshall.
  • XXXBena likes this

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

Alright pal no we not like that pal we take it out as a challenge on crew v crew battles i'm on now with a few members that was about to reply to you and can get you sorted try us out if you like must warn you though allot of adult Banta lol all good though. Add me RebornAssassinn see you on and ask anything.
Alright pal no we not like that pal we take it out as a challenge on crew v crew battles i'm on now with a few members that was about to reply to you and can get you sorted try us out if you like must warn you though allot of adult Banta lol all good though. Add me RebornAssassinn see you on and ask anything.
  • XXXBena likes this

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:45 PM

Thanks for both your quick replies. That is re-assuring to hear. I have sent a friend request to you on RobornAssassinn.

Cheers

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2014 - 11:17 AM

its all good bro and ino your loving this clan already, that's because you belong as a Reborn 

Reborn-Sektor
  • Reborn-Sektor

Player Hater

• New Members
  • England

Posted 06 August 2014 - 06:10 PM

Yeah man welcome to the reborn legion bro!

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:09 AM Edited by Nightassassinn, 08 August 2014 - 12:14 AM.

update - 41 members strong all active allot of members have been kicked due to inactive and not having crew set as active as this is a clan not a clown party

crew battles won 4 lost 3

crew wars won 4 lost 0

if you have strong Banta you will definitely fit in if not you will still fit in ask around.

or love death matches or racing or anything this clan dose it we do every think to use all what gta offers and if your good enough we always try mix the team up for battles.

starting this Monday we have a in house competition so you wont be able to join that but the next tournament is a grand pre race and will be a annual clan tournament so good luck on those if your arround to compete.

we now getting on battlefield 4 aswell so speak to Reborn Sektor about joining the platoon thing on there we are very strong on still playing gta its are home ground.

and thank you gta forums we now hot topic much appreciated.

Echozuk
  • Echozuk

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:35 AM Edited by Echozuk, 17 August 2014 - 04:31 PM.

STAY AWAY CREW LEADER HAS NO IDEA WHAT HES DOING.

For some reason he thinks he's mates with Hollywood actors & sends tweets to battlefield telling them it's good news his 4/5 man team has joined their game.

For anyone and everyone who wants a GOOD team to play with. Reborn isn't your home. But I'm sure Hazed Killers will suit you more!!
  • HoSc Assassin and SecretDonkey14 like this

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 10 August 2014 - 12:44 PM

I joined about a week ago (as you can see above), and I was actually really quite surprised at how welcomed I was made to feel. Straight away I felt like I had been part of the crew for years...everybody is really friendly and all up for a good laugh. When members say they stick up for each other it's true...just the other day a guy in a tank blew up me and my car and started harassing me; immediately the Reborn members that were in my session were there. For the next hour or so its was 4-5 Reborn members vs this guy and his friends with them in tanks and helicopters and us just with guns...great fun, but also made me really feel part of the family. 

If you want to join a crew, or even just thinking about it...trust me; give the Reborn Legion a try...you won't regret it!

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 August 2014 - 03:50 PM

I'll just leave this here....Warning: Text Wall incoming, apologies in advance!
It's a story from back in the billionaire era but I just found out who the guy is so wanted to share as he is on this forum. I got a bit bored around rank 130 and went through a twanking phase. One day in a lobby I saw 3 members of the same crew hanging around near Bob Mullets, killing anyone who came near them. I grabbed my tank and started spawn killing them until they went passive and ran into the subway entrance nearby. When that happened I drove away as I was never a full on griefing all day typical twanker. I got near legion square and received a message from one of them, let's call him AJ for now. It read "pussy your only good in a tank". Challenge accepted, I sent him a reply letting him know I was out of the tank bring it on. I positioned myself on a roof near me as I'm not stupid and 3on1 requires a bit if tactical nous. They arrived and died again and again. 2 randoms turned up (I assume they were friends but not in the same crew as they never tried killing each other) and joined in, making it 5 against just lil old me, still perched on my roof I held them off for nearly an hour, while they tried helicopters, off the radar, jets and (ironically) a tank before they all ran off, having not killed me once. I messaged AJ saying "I thought you said I was only good in my tank" he replied "you camping fag" I jumped down from my roof and got a new tank, went off radar and killed them all 1 more time before leaving the session laughing like a madman wondering why they never stood at the bottom of the building and just place an airstrike flare! The funny thing is I just left a crew called reborn legion who's crew leader is called RebornAssassinn. He jumped at the chance to sign me up for some reason. I found out last night he used to be called AssassinJoker, yup the very same AJ I destroyed with his friends that fateful day you just read about. Guess he remembered me but never thought to tell me lmfao

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:17 PM

I'll just leave this here....Warning: Text Wall incoming, apologies in advance!
It's a story from back in the billionaire era but I just found out who the guy is so wanted to share as he is on this forum. I got a bit bored around rank 130 and went through a twanking phase. One day in a lobby I saw 3 members of the same crew hanging around near Bob Mullets, killing anyone who came near them. I grabbed my tank and started spawn killing them until they went passive and ran into the subway entrance nearby. When that happened I drove away as I was never a full on griefing all day typical twanker. I got near legion square and received a message from one of them, let's call him AJ for now. It read "pussy your only good in a tank". Challenge accepted, I sent him a reply letting him know I was out of the tank bring it on. I positioned myself on a roof near me as I'm not stupid and 3on1 requires a bit if tactical nous. They arrived and died again and again. 2 randoms turned up (I assume they were friends but not in the same crew as they never tried killing each other) and joined in, making it 5 against just lil old me, still perched on my roof I held them off for nearly an hour, while they tried helicopters, off the radar, jets and (ironically) a tank before they all ran off, having not killed me once. I messaged AJ saying "I thought you said I was only good in my tank" he replied "you camping fag" I jumped down from my roof and got a new tank, went off radar and killed them all 1 more time before leaving the session laughing like a madman wondering why they never stood at the bottom of the building and just place an airstrike flare! The funny thing is I just left a crew called reborn legion who's crew leader is called RebornAssassinn. He jumped at the chance to sign me up for some reason. I found out last night he used to be called AssassinJoker, yup the very same AJ I destroyed with his friends that fateful day you just read about. Guess he remembered me but never thought to tell me lmfao

get off are recruitment post and tbh i don't remember any of that and i sm not the crew leader there are 3 leaders and yeah i don't have a clue about that think you made it up as i never trolled only had members backs and you only know joker Assassinn due to my social site name as i can change it so if your that upset please keep your issues to yourself and don't lie i never troll

SecretDonkey14
  • SecretDonkey14

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 17 August 2014 - 04:24 PM

Didn't say you were trolling did I. You know damn well it's true that's why u were so keen to get me in reborn. Too bad I didn't click until I had already left. Would have been fun..
By the way more members have left you. Enjoy being alone

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 August 2014 - 05:01 PM

Didn't say you were trolling did I. You know damn well it's true that's why u were so keen to get me in reborn. Too bad I didn't click until I had already left. Would have been fun..By the way more members have left you. Enjoy being alone

its ok if members are leave can try get bk up there and thanks for making this forum page live i appreciate it also hope you new crew does well and enjoy and i honest i don't remember if that as ever taken place but if it had good for you.

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 27 August 2014 - 10:10 PM

Just wanted to give anybody reading this a heads up/update thing...I have never enjoyed GTA as much as I am with these guys; it's honestly the best fun I've had on this game...whether it's meeting up for pictures/photo shoots, car meets, clan battles, free roam battles, missions, deathmatches, just hanging around...it's brilliant and such a great laugh! 

If anybody is thinking of joining a crew/clan or just wants to hang out with a few people then give us a go...you will be so glad you did!

Phoenix Reborn Legion

(btw)

:)

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 September 2014 - 10:22 AM

It's awesome to see the crew/clan growing. Every time I log onto the social club website there are always more members, and it's great to meet/talk to the new American members too. I'm almost amazed that every new member fits in straight away and how everyone is so cool with each other from the get go, regardless of which country they're from. Reading the profiles on the clan site is such a great help because when you first talk to somebody online you already kinda know them so there is no awkwardness in getting to know each other. It's brilliant...so glad I joined!

http://socialclub.ro...w/reborn_legion

http://phoenixreborn...anwebsites.com/

XXXBena
  • XXXBena

Phoenix Reborn Legion

• Members
  • England

Posted 16 September 2014 - 09:59 AM

Just wanted to say congratulations on growing the clan/crew to 50+ members! Heading towards bigger and better things! Plus I can't wait to see the new structure of the clan, and the website. The Reborn family is growing and is turning into a brilliant community to be a part of!

HoSc Assassin
  • HoSc Assassin

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:47 PM

new youtube channel clan and personal. update gta crew has now 50 members and the clan is one allot more games now. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users