» «
Photo

Are you Happy in Life?

70 replies to this topic
Danz.
  • Danz.

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Seychelles

Posted 28 May 2014 - 06:13 PM Edited by Danz., 28 May 2014 - 06:17 PM.

I'm pretty sure someone deleted my post here, so that person must be either unhappy or screwed, or both. FK U!
--------------------

Once again, just a word of advice for anyone going through a bad phase:

The more you think about how bad your life is, the worse it will become for you, because negative thoughts can only bring negative results. Therefore, always treat the current days as the best days of your life, even if they aren't, while also having thinking positively about things that are gonna happen to you.

Always aim high and maybe one day you'll score...
Spoiler
  • Crazyeighties likes this

blitz
  • blitz

still here

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Peru
  • Newcomer of the Year 2011

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'm not happy but I'm not sad.

I need motivation and a passion. :(

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*ckerís always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

Run-time error '53': file not found (happiness.dll)

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:59 PM

I've been happier than I was back last summer I'll tell you that. 

I had a big issue last week that brought me down the most in my life so far but I managed to get back up again, tomorrow I have a huge issue I'm gonna be dealing with irl which may or may not affect my future.. and if it goes wrong

this might be my last day here for a while.

But sh*t, I'm happy anyway.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:13 PM

I was but it's taken a turn for the worst recently. I'm stressed over one of my class's grades and the teacher in that class is so corrupt and ridiculous that not even the administration knows what to do. On top of that, life out of school is getting stale and boring.

Summer is rapidly approaching yet I feel like this? How sh*tty.
  • Th3MaN1 likes this

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"The Devil" ô

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars
  • April Fools Loser 2015

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:37 PM

yeah.

everything is going pretty good lately.

I guess anything could change but I'm awfully happy right now.

kipakolonyasi
  • kipakolonyasi

Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:46 PM Edited by kipakolonyasi, 28 May 2014 - 08:49 PM.

I'M OK. 

BTW OP how does being black make it worse? (curious)

RedBull FM
  • RedBull FM

Retired, have a life

• Members
  • England

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:48 PM

GTAForums changed my life. I am not happy at all.

• johnny_zoo and Jeone like this

Xyn
  • Xyn

Wɇ Diɇ Alonɇ

• BUSTED!
  • None
  • Most Respected 2014

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:52 PM

I agree with Mirai Nikki. The anime version of Overly attached girlfriend.  :lol:

They're nothing alike...

RiaJay21
  • RiaJay21

Post-Post-Ironic

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 09:05 PM

Happier than I've been in a long time. My point of reference, of course, is the void that was most of last year; by February, I'd hit an all time low and couldn't see a way forward. The obvious way out was one I'm not going to detail here at the risk of sounding melodramatic. And for years, things had been building towards this, until I finally hit my lowest and actively started seeking help. 

Then, after a much needed period of working on myself and my life, things started to improve. And it had a lot to do with the way I was looking at things, as much as circumstance; so, most of my satisfaction comes from my day job, which I love, I only wish I could make it into more of a career. For the first time in my life, I'm comfortable with my appearance. Sure, I'm prone to normal things, break outs, weight gain, wrinkles (when did they start to happen?), but I'm not in that head space where I'm looking at myself and wondering why I look the way I look. I'm surrounding myself with people who make me feel better about myself, not worse. And I'm starting to believe that I'm competent, confident, and that I have something to offer the world. That's the important part - I'm not looking at myself as a helpless burden on everyone around me.

Things at home, sure, they could be better. We're struggling for money, it's getting worse, and that causes all kinds of stress. But ... we've still got a roof over our heads. I'm still lucky enough to have things like food, hot water, a bed, a warm house to go to, and then luxuries like a TV, games console, internet connection, mobile phone contract (they're luxuries, not necessities). We haven't sold the house yet. We have a car.  

Or, maybe I've finally snapped and have gotten to that point where I've become oblivious to all the negativity in my life as a matter of self preservation. If only I could have snapped in high school. Then, I wouldn't have spent so many years being miserable. 

• Tyler, SolidSnails and Pavle like this

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:18 AM

I'm not happy but I'm not sad.

I need motivation and a passion. :(

I feel the same, I remember myself few years back wanting to do everything and being everywhere, but now after some large f*ck ups I sometimes can't even motivate myself to get out of bed. I want to start rebuilding, but the motivation part has always been the big factor, I feel like I don't even enjoy the moment when succeeding in something

Stryfaar
  • Stryfaar

Inactive

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

I agree with Mirai Nikki. The anime version of Overly attached girlfriend.  :lol:

They're nothing alike...

Aren't they both 'too' attached to a guy? Sorry for off-topic.

Pavle
  • Pavle

The Prodigal Son

• Zaibatsu
  • Serbia
  • Biggest Profile Stalker 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Best Serb 2015

Posted 29 May 2014 - 10:38 AM

Everytime I feel sad I find happines in video games.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:03 AM

You might be sad and detached from everyone. But it is your choice and no one wants you to be like that. You will be grateful for what you have when you see this pictures:

q0ZJi1Q.jpg?1

I can't stand this kind of comments. So just because I'm not paraplegic or a starving child in Africa I must be happy with my life and cheering up?
  • Shah Sam and Mr. House like this

OdysseyVoyager
  • OdysseyVoyager

Gambetti Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:13 AM Edited by OdysseyVoyager, 29 May 2014 - 02:24 PM.

Don't remember the last time i truly smiled,you know the kind of smile that denotes happiness....i have just started finding everything around me fake...

LethalDrizzle
  • LethalDrizzle

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:44 PM Edited by LethalDrizzle, 31 May 2014 - 02:51 AM.

I've been miserable for years. I've been told by doctors that I'm severely depressed, I feel completely detached from society and people.

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 12:54 PM

I've been miserable for years. I've been told by doctors that I'm severely depressed, I feel completely detached from society and people generally, I spend most of my time on my own and my two kids are the only thing in life that give me any real happiness.

Sounds bad. Reminds me of Louie CK in Louie. He's in the same position as you.

So how does the doctor diagnose someone as severely depressed? What's the test you have to take? Just interested.

Hey at least you have people that make you happy. That's all a human needs at the end of the day.

LethalDrizzle
  • LethalDrizzle

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 01:49 PM Edited by LethalDrizzle, 29 May 2014 - 01:54 PM.

I've been miserable for years. I've been told by doctors that I'm severely depressed, I feel completely detached from society and people generally, I spend most of my time on my own and my two kids are the only thing in life that give me any real happiness.

Sounds bad. Reminds me of Louie CK in Louie. He's in the same position as you.

So how does the doctor diagnose someone as severely depressed? What's the test you have to take? Just interested.

Hey at least you have people that make you happy. That's all a human needs at the end of the day.
Yeah I'm extremely grateful for having my kids I would have commited suicide years ago if it wasnt for my kids they really keep me going. When the different doctors told me I was severely depressed they came to that conclusion just from talking to me over the years and from my description of my day to day life and from my history and my outlook on life generally.Some of the mental health profesionals I've worked with over the years have given me different types of questionnaires to do with my past and my views on certain aspects of my life and its seems that they came to the conclusion from a combination of factors rather than one definitive test in my particular case.

Ambitions
  • Ambitions

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 02:10 PM

Nope. Life is all about dissapointment, as a kid you look at the world expecting to be a part of something when you get older, but it just ends up being a desperate hopeless search for a job to pay for a bag of chips, then pouting because people dont really have your back.

Thats life, from a negative guy with impossible ambitions 

S Y E D
  • S Y E D

Dim Mak!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

Just google Tsimf*ckis and you can read the story about him.

You can watch his video on youtube, then you will realize...

0.jpg

Mr Rabbit
  • Mr Rabbit

Part-time spy, full-time maniac

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:12 PM

Short answer: Not really

Long answer: I've had enough

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:59 PM

I had a big issue last week that brought me down the most in my life so far but I managed to get back up again, tomorrow I have a huge issue I'm gonna be dealing with irl which may or may not affect my future.. and if it goes wrong

Annnnnnnnd it went wrong, so my answer is no.

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Your self proclaimed GTA forums DJ!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:17 PM

If you spend 3 months visiting a hospital with hundreds of sick children, you might change your mind about happiness in life and start to be more thankful for what you got.

I'm happy with my life, with my mind and my health. And I hope you get better, OP.

That would depress me even more. As a kid I was very ill cancer f*cking sucks I know what the kids are going through.

As for being happy, I can't say I am. My health is changing again and not for the better I have some tumors that are growing and there is nothing the doctors can do,

_FRANKENSTEIN_
  • _FRANKENSTEIN_

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:13 PM

We spend our lives seeking for happines while it lies right under our noses, so yeah I am happy and you should be happy too.

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Seychelles

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:27 PM

So, is it your last day here? :/

PedroJiboiaBr
  • PedroJiboiaBr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

I'm brazilian

No need to say more.

If you spend 3 months visiting a hospital with hundreds of sick children, you might change your mind about happiness in life and start to be more thankful for what you got.

I'm happy with my life, with my mind and my health. And I hope you get better, OP.

Unfortunally that's not how it works..

Johan
  • Johan

Free The Future

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:48 PM

So, is it your last day here? :/

Looks like it, I won't really know until I see how the rest of the day goes :(

johnny_zoo
  • johnny_zoo

Aces!

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 09:38 PM Edited by johnny_zoo, 29 May 2014 - 09:40 PM.

That would depress me even more. As a kid I was very ill cancer f*cking sucks I know what the kids are going through.

As for being happy, I can't say I am. My health is changing again and not for the better I have some tumors that are growing and there is nothing the doctors can do,
Best thing to do is keep positive as can be.

Miracles can happen so you never know my next door neighbour just moved back into his house a few days ago after being transferred to a hospice for cancer. Everyone thought he would die there but he's back in his home as I type. Still I'll but alive. Main thing.

Haha man this topic is really depressing what have I started here!
  • Shah Sam likes this

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Awaiting Authorization
  • Seychelles

Posted 29 May 2014 - 11:27 PM

I'm brazilian

No need to say more.

Uh... no?

The fact that you're brazilian does no make you more or less happy. Heck you're brazilian like me! At least leave the stereotypes about our country aside.

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

death to various things

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 May 2014 - 12:13 AM

No. Humanity will not be happy until the last bureaucrat is hung with the entrails of the last capitalist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users