Lana Del Rey anyone?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic
hungrywhiteboy
  • hungrywhiteboy

wait what

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 May 2014 - 03:59 PM Edited by hungrywhiteboy, 27 May 2014 - 04:04 PM.

tumblr_n67vnvT1zh1tsvoe3o1_500.gif

Anyone been listening to Lana Del Rey's latest stuff? She has an album coming out called Ultraviolence and the stuff I've heard from it sound amazing so far, it's pretty different from her previous albums because it's been produced by The Black Keys' Dan Auerbach but it's still as good, if not better. You might know her as that hipster chick with the big lips and daddy issues or the girl who sang the theme song for The Great Gatsby or the girl who sang at Kim and Kanye's wedding but she's an incredible artist.

This is my favourite from the album so far (Also easily her best live performance)

I like how she references all of her previous albums and unreleased songs in this one too, if there's any big Lana fans here then they'll notice:

Spoiler

First single

She also has another song out from Ultraviolence called 'Shades of Cool' but it won't let me embed it, has a very James Bond vibe to it.

There's gotta be people here who like her right? I mean she's incredible, she has like 200 unreleased songs too which are all amazing and each completely different from the last one so it's not like you can ever get tired of her. She's like a hundred different musicians crammed into one person (No, really, I'm not kidding, she's had like 15 different stage-names lmao)

(I apologize for all the centered text but I'm so OCD and I just couldn't have a centered gif at the start and then text on the left oops)

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Dawn Of Indifference/Nuked To Ashes

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:28 PM

If we start a single thread for each artist this forum is going to get mighty crowded, and then probably mighty dead.
Stick it in the appropriate genre topic or in the communal thread ;)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users