Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Can you rob armoured cars yet, online. Cheera
  • kali16 likes this

Leppylep
  • Leppylep

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

Is it true when you play death match or even team death match you loose money every time you die? The reason I ask is I was looking at buying a place and I had 80 grand but was lvl 4. Played some team death match and got to lvl 5 and now I have 10 grand only.
  • DeadDoughGirl likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

I have a question, where's the content creator? How do I get to it?

It hasn't been released yet.

Question: Do owners of the Atomic Blimp DLC get to use it in multiplayer?

Cerberusx32
  • Cerberusx32

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:21 AM

I bought the GTA V: Collecters Edition and I just remembered that I can get the Khamelion car. But HOW do I get it on online multiplayer mode?

CocainEric
  • CocainEric

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:38 AM

When does the tutorial end because it doesn't let me invite friends it says I haven't finished it but I did everything Lamar asked me to do.

bhoy59
  • bhoy59

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

Is it true when you play death match or even team death match you loose money every time you die? The reason I ask is I was looking at buying a place and I had 80 grand but was lvl 4. Played some team death match and got to lvl 5 and now I have 10 grand only.

bhoy59
  • bhoy59

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

Yes I checked my bank transactions and money was coming out for hospital and bail.

themaskedninja
  • themaskedninja

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 02:52 AM

How do ppl have so much money?? im upto level 7 n i got like 20gs lol thought i was doin good, i rob stores left right and centre but i havent done many missions since im dolo n everyone else would rather kill me than team up.
  • bhoy59 likes this

enjoithepain
  • enjoithepain

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:00 AM

Can someone explain the whole cloud thing to me?  Because I'm having a hard time understanding what exactly it saves.  Let me elaborate...Earlier this morning, I had to create a character, and I was able to bypass the tutorial and just hop in to a free mode, and I ended up getting to level 3.  When I signed back on later today, I had to make a new character, and this time it let me play the tutorial.  I noticed at this time that my rank had carried over even though my character hadn't.  I made it through most of the tutorial (including the part where you have to take a car to LSC), and then froze when I had to enter the first job, so I reset my system.  When I got back on, I was forced to make ANOTHER character, and it skipped the tutorial once again and put me into a free mode with some friends.  My rank was now gone, but strangely, my special vehicle that was saved during the tutorial was waiting for me across the street.

So what is the deal with the whole cloud thing?

• themaskedninja likes this

///Oxide
  • ///Oxide

★★★★★

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:03 AM Edited by ///Oxide, 03 October 2013 - 03:06 AM.

I bought the GTA V: Collecters Edition and I just remembered that I can get the Khamelion car. But HOW do I get it on online multiplayer mode?

Access the internet on your phone and search for it @ legendarymotorsport or southernsanandreassuperautos ( hope I got them right ) , that's how I found my Elegy RH8 ( it was also free on purchase :panic: ) , hope it helps ! :^:

Lisha
  • Lisha

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

I wouldn't be surprised if there were separate cloud servers for things like characters, vehicles and properties. Maybe one of those went down?

NiceGuyShaz
  • NiceGuyShaz

Los Santos Billionaire

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:06 AM

Where is free garage and elegy??

Lisha
  • Lisha

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:10 AM Edited by Lisha, 03 October 2013 - 03:11 AM.

How do ppl have so much money?? im upto level 7 n i got like 20gs lol thought i was doin good, i rob stores left right and centre but i havent done many missions since im dolo n everyone else would rather kill me than team up.

I have money (over 300k atm) because I have been doing Violent Duct over and over again with the same group. We get 9k per run and it's relatively quick and easy... we lost one guy though so we just failed. Enemies hit really f*cking hard especially on hard mode, haha.

• themaskedninja likes this

wakedbball98
  • wakedbball98

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 03:39 AM

So is Marlowe vineyard a safehouse or what? It says so on the Blueprint map, is it unlocked later or part of a DLC?

Nameless Foot Soldier
  • Nameless Foot Soldier

Libertonian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:24 AM

Where do you go to access a list of the co-op missions, not the game type missions?

TYPHOONTIGER2
  • TYPHOONTIGER2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 06:02 AM

Where are all the Emergency vehicles? Not a single one spawns, only ambulances occasionally. No Fire trucks and no police cars either? I wonder why. And what's up with the airport and military base? Wouldn't they expect dogfights to be a big thing online too? Crews vs crews? Online is a definite let down for me. You've had 4 years and two weeks to get your sh*t straight Rockstar.  

The Rangler
  • The Rangler

Potshot

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:43 AM

How do I restore my health in GTA Online? Tried buying various items (soda, etc) from convince stores but they appear to do nothing automatically and there appears to be no way to manually consume them.

Loves-to-spooge
  • Loves-to-spooge

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

So ive yet to play gtao... just wondering about clothing I have a biker crew and want to know if their is biker jackets and if you can put your crew emblem on them ??

Lokey87
  • Lokey87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

How do I restore my health in GTA Online? Tried buying various items (soda, etc) from convince stores but they appear to do nothing automatically and there appears to be no way to manually consume them.

Cheeznut
  • Cheeznut

Los Santos Bum King

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:14 AM Edited by Cheeznut, 03 October 2013 - 08:14 AM.

Answer: On PS3 hold select there is some thing where u can do emotes, like smoking, giving the finger and there's also emotes like drinking coke etc. dont know if they restore health tough

So ive yet to play gtao... just wondering about clothing I have a biker crew and want to know if their is biker jackets and if you can put your crew emblem on them ??

Answer: On PS3 u can buy leather jackets the same trevor can buy in discount stores. first u can choose out of 5 i think maybe more but when u level up there are like 20. What i saw for now is that you can put your emblem on shirts dont know if thats the same for leather jackets.

• Loves-to-spooge likes this

RemoteSenses
  • RemoteSenses

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:33 AM

So can someone explain this stuff a bit more? 

If you run as a crew, how do you continue to do more missions together? I end up inviting 3 friends to a private game - we start doing jobs via the phone, but after we do two of them, it just keeps offering the same two jobs over and over. 

Second question - how do we do missions together? When we select missions, it always splits us up onto different teams. What's the point in going as a crew if we can't do them together? Are the "Missions" the 700 they're talking about, or is it the jobs?

I'm just trying to figure out how to stick together. If anyone has any advice, let me know, because either I'm missing something, or this is just how it is.

Deathwish91
  • Deathwish91

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

When heists are finally unlocked does anyone know if we can trigger them on our own or will it be given only at certain points like in story mode?

Lokey87
  • Lokey87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:47 AM

Good question ^

BlueForceGTA
  • BlueForceGTA

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Can we replay co-op missions?
How do we start (pick from previous) co-op missions again from the freeroam phone menu?

For example, if I liked 'Rich in the Mansion' co-op mission, how do I redo it again?

Thanks!

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:32 AM

Can you rob armoured cars yet, online. Cheera

From what I heard, you have to be rank 20 to do that. 

lightknite007
  • lightknite007

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

Looking for members for Grand Theft Auto V on XBOX 360, our crew's names is '311 Bros' contact on [email protected] or on the Rockstar Social Club, username is 'lightknite007'. We work in 3 groups footmen, drivers and pilots. Communication isn't required but is preferred.

Ebai!
  • Ebai!

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

I have a question as well.

Does anyone know how to use the mask to lower your wanted level? Whenever I put it on and do a robbery then use the inventory window to toggle it off, it doesn't drop a star. I'm guessing there is a button to press to properly take it off for the desired result? Especially since going into the select screen and toggling it off seems to be a rather long to-do if you are booking from police.

You don't use it to lower your wanted level.  You put the mask on so that the clerk doesn't recognize your face.  If you go in there again and rob the place after you have robbed it without a mask, they will be hostile right away.  That way you can go and hit up the same stores over and over again.

wrong, you drop one star. all you have to do is break the line of sight with the police though. you need their little vision cones on the lookout for you so you cant just take it off as soon as you get out of the store, you should turn a couple corners or go hide first.

this also works in reverse, as in if you become wanted without your mask on, you can throw it on once you break the line of sight and drop a star.

this works every time solo, but i've had trouble making it work with buddies in the same car. I'm not sure if it's a timing thing or a glitch or just not supposed to work at that point. but if you're the only one in the car or you and your group are on foot, it will work for you.

shakemakee1
  • shakemakee1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:08 AM

Can anybody help me understand how the aiming works for GTA Online?
I mean I have free aim in the single-player and it stayed like that in GTA:O,, I kinda' had a quick look at the settings (online) and didn't see anything related to the aim settings.
P.S. I don't want to change it to auto-aim I just wanna know if players in the same session can have different aiming setting? (don't want anybody to have an advantage over me).

Thanks.

anyone?

Adamsy
  • Adamsy

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Anyone know where the import/export garage is? I've looking at the awards in the menus and theres one for stealing and selling cars, but i got no idea where this garage is. Be a nice way to make some cash.

Decimationist
  • Decimationist

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

I have a question as well.

Does anyone know how to use the mask to lower your wanted level? Whenever I put it on and do a robbery then use the inventory window to toggle it off, it doesn't drop a star. I'm guessing there is a button to press to properly take it off for the desired result? Especially since going into the select screen and toggling it off seems to be a rather long to-do if you are booking from police.

Someone answered you with incorrect information. I did not scroll down any further to see if someone corrected them so here it is. You must first escape to where the police are looking for you. As you are hiding take the mask off and you will lose a star. This is the easy way to rob gas stations after you start getting 3 stars. You can get away and take the mask off before the helicopter gets there. Very useful for getting away from choppers. There is a glitch though. Sometimes when you take off the mask you gain a star as opposed to losing one. You also run the risk of going bald everytime you use a mask.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users