» «
Photo

Questions and Answers

8,790 replies to this topic
Apfeltasche
  • Apfeltasche

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 03:46 PM Edited by Fuzzknuckles, 04 March 2014 - 12:13 PM.

(Maybe this thread can be pinned, for a bit less mess with new topics)

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

• Ylerion and XpertJim123 like this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:04 PM

Not for the same price, but you can sell it.
  • Apfeltasche likes this

Crookid
  • Crookid

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:07 PM Edited by Crookid, 02 October 2013 - 05:07 PM.

I have a question as well.

Does anyone know how to use the mask to lower your wanted level? Whenever I put it on and do a robbery then use the inventory window to toggle it off, it doesn't drop a star. I'm guessing there is a button to press to properly take it off for the desired result? Especially since going into the select screen and toggling it off seems to be a rather long to-do if you are booking from police.
  • 2281 and NatCalibre like this

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

Is there a Cops n' Crooks mode or something similar? I won't be trying online until its stable, so I wouldn't know.

• takis6666 likes this

jonifun92
  • jonifun92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:27 PM Edited by jonifun92, 02 October 2013 - 05:32 PM.

My question: If I buy a apartment and want to buy a new one, do I get for sell it the same price I've paid?

How do i put money in the bank in gta online? :p Found out :)

• Pharaoh03 likes this

Royi
  • Royi

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:37 PM

How do i put money in the bank in gta online? :p Found out :)

Go to your mobile phone, then to Internet > Money and Services > Third one down.  Its red and white.  I forgot the name off-hand.  You can deposit on your mobile phone.  I'd recommend doing so especially if you play with random people, otherwise your carrying cash can and will get jacked at some point.

I have a question as well.

Does anyone know how to use the mask to lower your wanted level? Whenever I put it on and do a robbery then use the inventory window to toggle it off, it doesn't drop a star. I'm guessing there is a button to press to properly take it off for the desired result? Especially since going into the select screen and toggling it off seems to be a rather long to-do if you are booking from police.

You don't use it to lower your wanted level.  You put the mask on so that the clerk doesn't recognize your face.  If you go in there again and rob the place after you have robbed it without a mask, they will be hostile right away.  That way you can go and hit up the same stores over and over again.

JayS09
  • JayS09

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 05:52 PM

If u dont have a safe house the game still gets saved yeah?

remcofromnl
  • remcofromnl

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

I've been reading that alot of people are having problems with the first race.

I didn't had this problem but im stuck at the first last team standing job. Anyone who has the same experience?
  • Whiplash 3277 likes this

Lokey87
  • Lokey87

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:36 PM

Does anyone know if you can share an apartment with a crew member?

CocainEric
  • CocainEric

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 06:48 PM

Are any of the interiors that were closed before opened in Online?

SuperDuperGta
  • SuperDuperGta

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:05 PM

I watched a quick live stream on internet, people were buying their weapons before the match started. As a late starter (won't be able to play for a while) will I be at a disadvantage?

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 02 October 2013 - 07:39 PM

I watched a quick live stream on internet, people were buying their weapons before the match started. As a late starter (won't be able to play for a while) will I be at a disadvantage?

It depends. If you are a good shot, no. You start with a pistol and you're able to get a sawed-off shotgun almost immediately. Headshots are easy to pull off in auto-aim mode and if you master those, you should be able to kill someone wielding an M4 with your pistol.

Sylis.coyl
  • Sylis.coyl

GT: Preparation G

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

>headshots are easy to pull off in auto-aim

A) depending on your targeting system, you'll be put into different lobbies. (Auto-aim, assisted aim, free aim) or so I am led to believe. (unconfirmed)

B) if you play on anything other than free aim, do not expect to get better. Let's face it, it's a handicap. You'll end up relying on it too much to actually focus on the gunplay which Rockstar put more than enough time into. Just find a comfortable level of sensitivity and you'll develop a natural skill, which I recommend the shooting range for. But unless the person wielding an M4 is going pray n spray just ridiculously they *should* have the upper-hand unless you catch them off-guard. Because it's an automatic assault rifle against a semi-auto handgun...
  • Sylent01 likes this

shakemakee1
  • shakemakee1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:30 PM Edited by shakemakee1, 03 October 2013 - 10:09 AM.

Can anybody help me understand how the aiming works for GTA Online?
I mean I have free aim in the single-player and it stayed like that in GTA:O,, I kinda' had a quick look at the settings (online) and didn't see anything related to the aim settings.
P.S. I don't want to change it to auto-aim I just wanna know if players in the same session can have different aiming setting? (don't want anybody to have an advantage over me).

Thanks.

• mrdiamond666 likes this

sbfc-chris
  • sbfc-chris

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

Anyone know how to sell garages/apartments to help with buying a better one?

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

Is there actually any way to survice a bounty? I jacked a car while escaping from the cops, 2 seconds later the car owner (unknown) writes me a text that I'm going to regret this. That's when I also got the bounty message.

Leaving the game doesn't actually work, the bounty is still there. I don't want to spend 2k on the medical bills every time some car owner gets pissed.

• D-man__the_great likes this

D-man__the_great
  • D-man__the_great

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:20 PM

I havent had to pay medical bills or respawn at a hospital

dream3r
  • dream3r

Keeper of dreams

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:29 PM

So I finally got to play online and completed the first two missions (twice because for some reason it made me repeat them with my crew member except it switched who the focus was on, as in he was the driver the first time and then I was the second)

But when I went to do the team death match mission it lagged out and when I went to go online again my character is gone...now my question is is the character gone forever or should I wait for him to come back?  If I just have to wait I will but if he's gone I might as well start over now instead of later.

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 09:29 PM Edited by ahatius, 02 October 2013 - 10:04 PM.

You sure? I was thinking the same, but it doesn't actually show you the amount of money being deducted like it does in single player, so you might not notice the bill.

Edit: Check your bank account, it should have entries for health, if you recently died and didn't make too many money transactions.

Dovey
  • Dovey

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:39 PM

where do i get a mask from ? when i go to inventory i only have option to put a helmet on but not Mask.

• CLAMHANDLER likes this

ahatius
  • ahatius

Snitch

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:41 PM

where do i get a mask from ? when i go to inventory i only have option to put a helmet on but not Mask.

I think you have to reach a certain level for it... However, there should be a mask icon somewhere on Vespucci beach, where you can buy them.

Pat
  • Pat

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 02 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Anyone know how to sell garages/apartments to help with buying a better one?

I would also like an answer to this. I've been told by several people that it is possible to sell your apartment or garage but I haven't been able to find out how to do so. There's no option for it on Dynasty 8's website and nothing comes up if I stand in front of my apartment's sign.

Revenge 4
  • Revenge 4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 October 2013 - 11:34 PM

Basically i have a question on how to do everything how do you get more weapons? How do i get more jobs? Wheres team death match? How do i unlock more clothes and tattoos?

Rob_1992c
  • Rob_1992c

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

Basically i have a question on how to do everything how do you get more weapons? How do i get more jobs? Wheres team death match? How do i unlock more clothes and tattoos?

You will need to rank up to unlock them in ammunation stores. But you can pick them up from cops, gang members etc...tdm and other game modes are scattered around los santos (marked on map) complete current jobs and rank up to get more. Same again for clothes and tattoos by completing certain jobs and ranking up. May have to do challenges for some but not sure like for the chrome spray for cars you gotta win 50 races to unlock it.

Revenge 4
  • Revenge 4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

Thanks helped out a lot

FlexSlim
  • FlexSlim

Hater Player

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 October 2013 - 12:19 AM

Hey can anyone tell me how you get the john marston character?

Fisciletti
  • Fisciletti

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:03 AM

Hey can anyone tell me how you get the john marston character?

Just link your PSN/XBL account to your SocialClub account. Then, while creating your character, press triangle for special parent options.

Hollowpoints
  • Hollowpoints

Poop like a Derp!

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:14 AM

I have a question, where's the content creator? How do I get to it?

M_Redfield
  • M_Redfield

Trick

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:25 AM Edited by M_Redfield, 03 October 2013 - 01:26 AM.

Two questions:

Where do you find survival missions? Do you have to be a certain level?

When does golf/tennis/etc. unlock?

• Redariez and wakey2210 like this

Revenge 4
  • Revenge 4

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 October 2013 - 01:28 AM

Everytime i try to join a deathmach it ends up freezing or stuck on the loading screen
  • ///Oxide and MuhNamesTyler like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users