Thoughts On Suicide?

125 replies to this topic
PresidentKiller
  • PresidentKiller

Anger Manager

• The Connection
  • Mexico

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:37 AM

Life is a bitch like that, but that doesn't mean you have to let it bring you down. You need to keep up, it might take a long time and probably a change of environment (think about moving to another city, or even another country), but you might succeed in the end.

That's EXACTLY what I f*cking need!
I'm sick sick SICK SICK of where I'm living. You have NO idea how happy I was in Egypt, but vacation's over for me.
Every time I tell my parents they tell me the same thing, "FINISH YER STUDIES AND YOU'LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR COLLEGE".
I can't f*cking finish my studies when I'm mentally and psychologically ill EVERY day.

Yes, you feel sick and have the need to drop everything and get the hell out, but unless you win the lottery or a rich relative of yours dies and leaves you a fortune, you need to do something that will enable you to pack-up and finally leave. It sucks, I know, but I'm sure that if you focus on working hard to reach your goal, you'll be outta there in no time. Just have confidence in yourself and let everybody and everything around you be. You won't do much good to yourself if you keep thinking about how much everything sucks around you.

TeleportUppercutSpam
  • TeleportUppercutSpam

Names are for friends, so I don't need one

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:01 AM

Life is a bitch like that, but that doesn't mean you have to let it bring you down. You need to keep up, it might take a long time and probably a change of environment (think about moving to another city, or even another country), but you might succeed in the end.

That's EXACTLY what I f*cking need!
I'm sick sick SICK SICK of where I'm living. You have NO idea how happy I was in Egypt, but vacation's over for me.
Every time I tell my parents they tell me the same thing, "FINISH YER STUDIES AND YOU'LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR COLLEGE".
I can't f*cking finish my studies when I'm mentally and psychologically ill EVERY day.

Yes, you feel sick and have the need to drop everything and get the hell out, but unless you win the lottery or a rich relative of yours dies and leaves you a fortune, you need to do something that will enable you to pack-up and finally leave. It sucks, I know, but I'm sure that if you focus on working hard to reach your goal, you'll be outta there in no time. Just have confidence in yourself and let everybody and everything around you be. You won't do much good to yourself if you keep thinking about how much everything sucks around you.

I'd rather organize a hit on my rich aunt.

That's how bad it is.

But that's not an option... so.. yeah.

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 08:52 AM

don't have an opinion, I'd never do it because I don't really want to die no matter how sh*tty my life gets.

TrustedInstaller
  • TrustedInstaller

Gary The Snail

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:42 PM

I already felt some small feeling to kill myself, but I think that it's not worth, there are things in life that makes me don't do that, things that make living worth.
And think on those who love you and like you, how sad they would feel knowing that you've killed yourself, how much they would miss you...
Life is worth living, even being so sh*tty =P

Kreuzn
  • Kreuzn

Most Wanted

• Members

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I believe humans just like any other animal only have one purpose in life, and that's to further our species. Survival and reproduction, with no afterlife. So when you boil it down and cast away the false meanings people try to give to human life, our lives are essentially meaningless. So it really doesn't matter when and how you die in the long run. Any progress you make will inevitably be lost upon death. Sure you impact the lives of those around you depending on your actions, but that will eventually die with them as well.

But I still feel in most cases suicide is essentially a pointless and selfish act. Cliché, but life is short and can at least be a pretty fun thing if you make it so. A couple great people that I've met killed themselves within the past couple years and it really f*cked up the lives of the people who cared about them. And all over trivial issues that would have resolved themselves in a short amount of time.

To each their own, but while you can argue life is pointless and the bad may outweigh the good, suicide is also pointless and any bad is better than nothing in my opinion.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:46 PM

uhm, I'm not a big fan I geuss

just a note to any1 contemplating suicide or whatever

don't think the internet, this forum specifically, is the best place to discuss these kind of things.

• Share Sharqi likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users