Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

I WANT ALL GTA V VERSIONS. :O

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 31 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Fun little map to cruise on :)

Yep.....is sad that is patched on GTA Online. :(

Hopefully we have this awesome mod that brings North Yankton to GTA IV.

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:33 AM

Even if another V glitch to get there is found, I wont be using it. I'm just gonna focus on making it look as good as possible in IV with various mods.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 June 2014 - 02:38 AM

Even if another V glitch to get there is found, I wont be using it. I'm just gonna focus on making it look as good as possible in IV with various mods.

Speaking of various mods, does anyone have the snow wheels mod for IV? I could definitely use that.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 10:48 AM

Speaking of various mods, does anyone have the snow wheels mod for IV? I could definitely use that.

NG, would it be possible to use the NY map mod and parts of the IV Snow mod together?

Cheers.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:02 PM

NG, would it be possible to use the NY map mod and parts of the IV Snow mod together?

Cheers.

Most assets from the IV snow mod should work with the North Yankton map. I've gotten the snow effects mod that replaces the rain to work in North Yankton so I can't see why other mods souldn't work. :^:

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

Cheers.
Most assets from the IV snow mod should work with the North Yankton map. I've gotten the snow effects mod that replaces the rain to work in North Yankton so I can't see why other mods souldn't work. :^:
Replaces the rain to work in NY? What? So you are saying that it rains in LC but snow's in NY? How does that work? (sorry if i sound stupid here im a noob at modding)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

Coded. Not stirred.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:24 PM

Cheers.
Replaces the rain to work in NY? What? So you are saying that it rains in LC but snow's in NY? How does that work? (sorry if i sound stupid here im a noob at modding)

The North Yankton map mod replaces the entirety of Liberty City. I've done some testing and *most* mods work. The snow mod, for example, changes the rain data to have snow textures and blow in the wind similar to snow. It works with no issues in the NY mod.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

Cheers.
The North Yankton map mod replaces the entirety of Liberty City. I've done some testing and *most* mods work. The snow mod, for example, changes the rain data to have snow textures and blow in the wind similar to snow. It works with no issues in the NY mod.
Ok. I thought it still had LC and some weird coding magic was done that it snows in NY and rains in LC. Im guessing it would be pretty hard to do that.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

One of my best photos took in North Yankton..man...i miss those days..:(

0_0.jpg

• baconwizard and WildBrick142 like this

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:16 AM

I took the snowy tire textures from Yohsuke96's SA converted yankton esperanto and they look pretty good. I could send you the vehshare if you want?

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:02 AM

I've heard around a bit that if you replay the Prologue and exit after failing it that NY police vehicles will spawn in LS as civillian cars. Is there any legitimacy to this claim or just bullsh*t? Because I can't get it to work

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:11 AM

I've heard around a bit that if you replay the Prologue and exit after failing it that NY police vehicles will spawn in LS as civillian cars. Is there any legitimacy to this claim or just bullsh*t? Because I can't get it to work

It's very rare but it can happen. I think Wildbrick or Perfectblade (one of them atleast) had it happen and they took a pic of it. It was a Snowy Police Rancher XL with an two LSPD members inside i think. It was in the old thread somewhere (second one). Lokking for it right now but might give up because of the huge number of pages.

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:04 PM

It's very rare but it can happen. I think Wildbrick or Perfectblade (one of them atleast) had it happen and they took a pic of it. It was a Snowy Police Rancher XL with an two LSPD members inside i think. It was in the old thread somewhere (second one). Lokking for it right now but might give up because of the huge number of pages.

Reminds me of how if you go from the countryside to the city really fast in SA, police ranchers spawn in place of squad cars.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 03 June 2014 - 07:37 PM

Now with all those modders spawning UFO im sure in someday somebody will spawn NY. 

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Ireland

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:01 PM

Cheers.

It is possible

It was Camsterguy (Link). I also tried to get it to spawn, but didn't work.

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:46 AM

Cheers.

It is possible

It was Camsterguy (Link). I also tried to get it to spawn, but didn't work.

It looks so blatantly out of place in LS, wow.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 04:04 PM

Still no leads on glitching into NY? I've been toying with some ideas myself, to no avail :(

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:05 PM

Still no leads on glitching into NY? I've been toying with some ideas myself, to no avail :(

Sadly..no glitches for now..but we keep searching. ;)

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 05:50 PM Edited by ToyGT_one, 05 June 2014 - 06:38 PM.

Why when i installed north Yankton map mod i tried to start it the error appeared "Grand theft auto iv stopped working" i copied common and pc to a new folder, extract "North Yankton IV.rar" then "NYFix.rar" to the new folder and put the script.img in the folder you said.

baconwizard
  • baconwizard

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:04 AM Edited by baconwizard, 06 June 2014 - 03:06 AM.

Why when i installed north Yankton map mod i tried to start it the error appeared "Grand theft auto iv stopped working" i copied common and pc to a new folder, extract "North Yankton IV.rar" then "NYFix.rar" to the new folder and put the script.img in the folder you said.

I have no idea if it matters or not, but is the IV directory with north yankton in the same location as the default IV directory?

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

Police Officer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:04 PM

Well.. screwing around with some pedestrian files that have been handed to me by a member of this forums I found two things, maybe you guys were already aware of this but anyways...

- Alex the dead guard has a pair of broken sport glasses.

- The name of the old security guard who takes Michael as a human shield is named Jaspers.

I don't know about anything else atm.. delete this post if these two points were already brought in the eirlier threads.

• WildBrick142 likes this

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:07 PM

Well.. screwing around with some pedestrian files that have been handed to me by a member of this forums I found two things, maybe you guys were already aware of this but anyways...

- Alex the dead guard has a pair of broken sport glasses.

- The name of the old security guard who takes Michael as a human shield is named Jaspers.

I don't know about anything else atm.. delete this post if these two points were already brought in the eirlier threads.

Only the Jaspers thing was mentioned in the older thread.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

0_0.jpg This is the closet where Michael locked the bank workers...lol. That ass BTW.

Cakelover21
  • Cakelover21

Unique Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

0_0.jpg This is the closet where Michael locked the bank workers...lol. That ass BTW.

It had a Honkers sticker there too. Good times...good times.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:41 PM

-snip This is the closet where Michael locked the bank workers...lol. That ass BTW.

It had a Honkers sticker there too. Good times...good times.

yea...:(....

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

Isn't those are from GTA IV Too?

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:56 PM Edited by Perfect Blade xD, 07 June 2014 - 03:02 PM.

Isn't those are from GTA IV Too?

Yep..the Honkers ones are from GTA IV.

If you are talking about the stickers from that room.

• Cakelover21 likes this

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:26 PM

The both.

Perfect Blade xD
  • Perfect Blade xD

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 07 June 2014 - 05:55 PM Edited by Perfect Blade xD, 07 June 2014 - 05:55 PM.

The both.

The female poster is not from gta iv... i think..im talking about that poster from my snapmatic photo.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users