Very skilled players in free aim...

12 replies to this topic
Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

Is it me or some players with those names with Xx and capital letters who are rank 10 extremely good at the game? I mean when I vs these players they don't miss any shots and they kill me within a millisecond even though i'm running around. I'll shoot them in the head and they lose very little health. What's going on? I also noticed that a lot of these players run around in circles until they come up to you and finally kill you.

Vangelo
  • Vangelo

mai pił

• Zaibatsu
  • Italy

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:12 PM

Couldn't tell ya, never play GTA IV anymore

Mr.Wr0ng
  • Mr.Wr0ng

Book-Burner

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:25 AM

Is it me or some players with those names with Xx and capital letters who are rank 10 extremely good at the game? I mean when I vs these players they don't miss any shots and they kill me within a millisecond even though i'm running around. I'll shoot them in the head and they lose very little health. What's going on? I also noticed that a lot of these players run around in circles until they come up to you and finally kill you.

Might be modders, you sometimes can't tell them apart.

I had one guy like this in TBoGT multiplayer. After I killed him the first time, I could shoot him multiple times in the head without him losing any health.

But I only figured out that he wasn't all that legit when he turned me into a flowerpod later on.

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 June 2014 - 01:39 PM

Might be modders, you sometimes can't tell them apart.

I had one guy like this in TBoGT multiplayer. After I killed him the first time, I could shoot him multiple times in the head without him losing any health.

But I only figured out that he wasn't all that legit when he turned me into a flowerpod later on.

It's funny because some of these players can actually die but because they have 99.99999% accuracy and an astonishingly very fast trigger finger I get killed within a millisecond even though i'm moving around.

Couldn't tell ya, never play GTA IV anymore

Wonder why you're navigating the gta 4 forums.

fuck sivispacem
  • fuck sivispacem

I love Sivispacem

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:29 AM

turbo controllers

Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The X

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 03 June 2014 - 03:57 AM

Don't discredit people who use free aim. Plenty of hax0rz out there, but free aim in the right hands can be deadly. Especially for headshots.

daliakiller
  • daliakiller

weed farmer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 06 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

I have played IV's multiplayer only two or three times, but have always played SP in free aim mode only.
For me, it is real easy to pull up a headshot on a running target. Maybe they are just very good at it.

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:32 PM

I have played IV's multiplayer only two or three times, but have always played SP in free aim mode only.
For me, it is real easy to pull up a headshot on a running target. Maybe they are just very good at it.

Play IV online now and then come back tell me..... I'm an experienced free aim players and there is no way any human can aim that precise.

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

turbos dude, or modded console

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:29 PM

Don't discredit people who use free aim. Plenty of hax0rz out there, but free aim in the right hands can be deadly. Especially for headshots.

I play free aim myself and i'm very experienced at it. I'm pretty sure I am one of those right hands too. But the way that these people play is inhuman.

iDyn3x
  • iDyn3x

Got Strafe?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 08:50 PM

Hate to break it to ya OP, but those guys are just "half-decent" shooter players.  Reason they're not dying? you're not hitting them...

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

The Shape

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

Hate to break it to ya OP, but those guys are just "half-decent" shooter players.  Reason they're not dying? you're not hitting them...

Have you played IV online recently?

drpizzaGTA
  • drpizzaGTA

I'vegottagodosomething

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

i was playing gta iv PS3 online once and i guess a modder spawned cubes from that arcade game you can play in modo

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users