• CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • Most Missed 2016
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 hours ago

You cant hitch a trailer onto the back of the nightshark, just stole one from a saddler and it wouldn't connect but the aa trailer on the back of a saddler does wtf man.
  • Gridl0k and Goingcrowd9 like this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 hours ago Edited by Maxx1013, 17 hours ago.

Getting sick of paying over 10k every 48 minutes for my assistant and bunker staff so I put all my money on my other character and found out repairs are free if you don't have enough money to pay them

2Z3l6YX.png

• Carrythxd, gtafan26, Soran Is On and 6 others like this

Foxwolfe
  • Foxwolfe

Entering your birthday is optional

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 hours ago

There's a window in the La Puerta Recycling Plant that can be destroyed (1st floor, staircase next to the room where the supplies are)
-gif-

And even with the entire thing smashed, you still can't jump out
-gif-

Of course this interior is still locked in online unless you're doing the supply mission because R* doesn't want us to explore places and have fun in free roam. They'd rather have us out in the streets as easy targets for griefers.

The interiors are locked because they aren't loaded in the game unless they are going to be used, to save RAM.

Of course, it's a waste of resources, but this is R* we are talking about here.

Naw they're there, they just don't let you access them for whatever reason.

I know this because there used to be a bug where you could position your character at the door to a locked interior and join a job, as the menu screen goes away there's a brief moment where you would see your character again before the game loaded into the job lobby. If during that brief moment you moved your character forward and jumped, then exited the lobby menu for the job you just started, when you spawned back into the game you could be inside the interior. You could then go explore it while in online, others in the FR lobby wouldn't be able to enter unless they used the same trick.

Not sure when but at some point they patched it.

Besides they "unlock" them for some of the supply missions, and those take place in FR lobbies.

• Kevert, gtafan26 and Goingcrowd9 like this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

Burnt Spy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

Getting sick of paying over 10k every 48 minutes for my assistant and bunker staff so I put all my money on my other character and found out repairs are free if you don't have enough money to pay them

Silly question time, so it doesnt put you in the fugitive if you do that ?

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 12 hours ago

Silly question time, so it doesnt put you in the fugitive if you do that ?

Sorry I don't know what you mean 

• 79'Blazer4x4 and kovaandr like this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior, Hunter?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 hours ago

There's a window in the La Puerta Recycling Plant that can be destroyed (1st floor, staircase next to the room where the supplies are)
-gif-

And even with the entire thing smashed, you still can't jump out
-gif-

Of course this interior is still locked in online unless you're doing the supply mission because R* doesn't want us to explore places and have fun in free roam. They'd rather have us out in the streets as easy targets for griefers.

The interiors are locked because they aren't loaded in the game unless they are going to be used, to save RAM.

Of course, it's a waste of resources, but this is R* we are talking about here.

I've glitched inside many interiors and they were all loaded just fine. They're locked because R* doesn't want us to have fun inside them. That's all.

• Kevert, hei3enberg and Goingcrowd9 like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 11 hours ago

If you sit in the "stripper chair" on your yacht, you will clap and smile and nod your head even if you're the only person there.

• Gridl0k and Kushology like this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 11 hours ago

If you sit in the "stripper chair" on your yacht, you will clap and smile and nod your head even if you're the only person there.

me irl

• Soran Is On, Furry_Monkey, Kushology and 5 others like this

Gorn Lord
  • Gorn Lord

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 8 hours ago

You cant hitch a trailer onto the back of the nightshark, just stole one from a saddler and it wouldn't connect but the aa trailer on the back of a saddler does wtf man.

I made this same complaint in the Nightshark thread. Makes no damn sense. All I want to do is haul a trailer full of crew members up the side of Chilliad.

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 8 hours ago

Which seat is that, exactly if you don't mind me asking?

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 8 hours ago

Which seat is that, exactly if you don't mind me asking?

Starboard side, single chair nearest the bar.

• EkaSwede likes this

JuniorChubb
  • JuniorChubb

Aqualish Spy

• Van Society
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    GTAF Time Trials Most Improved Driver 2016
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]

Posted 8 hours ago

You can get a bounty on you for stealing a bmx.

Also potentially a B&M / R* Logic thing, but...
You can get a bounty even if you don't steal an NPC's vehicle.
I've found that if you haul someone out of their seat (*cough* and bludgeon them to death for swearing at you or cutting you up *cough*) and don't enter their vehicle, you can still potentially receive the standard text threat and bounty.

This mechanic can work in your favour when stealing a number of vehicles for a Daily Objective. Just create a traffic jam and walk along it pulling people out of their cars, each one will count as a 'stolen vehicle'. Been a long time since I done DO's but it made that one nice and easy.
  • Hazzardtohimself and Goingcrowd9 like this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 3 hours ago

The north facing sign on the tower at Del Perro Plaza is missing its z.

Hazzardtohimself
  • Hazzardtohimself

Terrible driver

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 hours ago

This mechanic can work in your favour when stealing a number of vehicles for a Daily Objective. Just create a traffic jam and walk along it pulling people out of their cars, each one will count as a 'stolen vehicle'. Been a long time since I done DO's but it made that one nice and easy.

^ Worth knowing.

I was aware of this, but only tended to steal cars en-masse for DOs in GTA races with traffic turned on. No cops. No bounties. No fuss.

• JuniorChubb, Maxx1013 and Goingcrowd9 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users