Photo

Things you didn't know about GTAO until now

9,647 replies to this topic
hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

old timer

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago Edited by hei3enberg, 2 days ago.

Any attempt by anyone in the lobby to source vehicle during fully loaded will automatically be recorded as failure without notice. The only way to find out is to check your sourcing stats on CEO PC.

malcolm_tucker
  • malcolm_tucker

Yes you f*cking can

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

NPCs are driving Dukes' now? Just seen it for the first time (PS4), they are 'too hot to modify'

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 2 days ago

NPCs are driving Dukes' now? Just seen it for the first time (PS4), they are 'too hot to modify'

DLC vehicles, mainly Hipster and returning player content, tend to drive around in the dock area.

• hei3enberg, malcolm_tucker and Blondude like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

DLC vehicles, mainly Hipster and returning player content, tend to drive around in the dock area.

The most common ones I see are Glendales (I've seen two at once before!) but I've also seen a few Blista Compacts and a dukes.

• hei3enberg likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

to each his gnome

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I see the Stallions also

Dr WGA Labriskagni
  • Dr WGA Labriskagni

Dr WGA Labriskagni

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 2 days ago

Did you know the "Passed" in mission passed is the only word that can be read upside-down and backward?
  • livejoker, hei3enberg, Gridl0k and 2 others like this

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago Edited by nido997, 2 days ago.

eum...maybe i didn t pay attention to that , but do these police cars spawn in free mode lately ? those picture were taking from different sessions , modders ??? :

20170523063952_1.jpg

20170523064004_1.jpg

20170527103219_1.jpg

• Solid Scorpion likes this

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

I Am The Fly

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by PetrolCB, 2 days ago.

I had the same exact thing happen in your third pic (exact view while in the DoD, oddly enough), while in an invite lobby I was in while in the midst of doing the CEO SV missions. Was surprised as well.
  • nido997 likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 2 days ago

It's happened to me once or twice before, I think the cruiser's only spawn at a set time period sometime in the afternoon. Why this is the case and why they (along with other emergency vehicles) don't actively spawn is beyond me. Fine illustration of R*s nonsensical actions in the game...

• Tupiz, hei3enberg and Blondude like this

Mexicola9302
  • Mexicola9302

Player Hater

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 2 days ago

Today i found out i can remove tattoos had no idea that it`s possible had 3 tattoos i didn`t want to have anymore. Simply choosing the same tattoo never crossed my mind. :D

• CaptainMental and sleepwalk1980 like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Wasn't aware (until recently) of an old, rundown theater kind of hidden in downtown Los Santos:

old_theatre.png

• Tupiz, hei3enberg, Mach1bud and 5 others like this

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

NPC drivers are well known for going outta their way to run you down.. but if you kick a rubbish bag into the middle of the road they all swerve to avoid it.

Player = Worth less than garbage, apparently.
  • livejoker, Perez84, Tupiz and 6 others like this

Mattcarnes
  • Mattcarnes

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago Edited by RedDagger, A day ago.

theres a shortcut to scrolling through your phone contacts. hit left or right on the dpad when in the list of names. it skips through a chunk at a time. helpful for finding mechanic quickly.

yep 2 tap to the left and you get Lester!

so contacts 2 left taps to get Lester the police canceller :)

I didn't know that if team hits all check points in Pac Standard finale, the team loses all 5 stars after BASE jump!

My team uses a helicopter and the second you hit the last checkpoint the cops depawn even seeing a police helicopter depawn behind me lol

All cars with a wooden dashboard that looks similar to the muscle car dashboard, have a non-functional radiator coolant temperature gauge, the dial either sits at the "hot" end or the "cold" end, and it doesn't go up and down when the engine gets shot.

Oddly enough, if you apply a turbo on it, it works...Like a boost gauge.

Also, I think the fuel gauge of this dashboard is not functional either(this can only be checked on single player).

Here are some cars that have this dashboard:
Emperor, Vigero, Glendale, Monroe, Rhapsody, Tornado and some other classic cars.

The fuel gauge does work it's just the vehicles run on unlimited fuel so it doesn't ruin the fun but if you shoot the gas tank and the fuel leaks the gauge will drop and the car will not move

please edit your previous post if you're the last poster instead of making a new post, thanks!

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, A day ago.

Wasn't aware (until recently) of an old, rundown theater kind of hidden in downtown Los Santos:

old_theatre.png

That's the arse end; the main entrance can be found around the corner, and is a lot more impressive.

Los_santos_theatre.jpg

http://gta.wikia.com..._Santos_Theatre

You also have the Foxy, Beacon, and 10 Cent Cinema in the same area.

• hei3enberg likes this

FaultyDroid
  • FaultyDroid

Not the one you're looking for

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted A day ago

^^ Unless the Mallard is slated for some kind of use in Gunrunning, and needed buffing (that they forgot to enable only during the mission?)

...pure speculation on my end of course.

Sounds feasible though, it might be part of a deliver mission. Though they could just make a new variant of it, instead of buffing the purchasable model. Makes you wonder what else has been tweaked without announcement, that nobody has noticed.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 21 hours ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 20 hours ago.

I had no idea a Hydra cannon attack on the bar area of your yacht could cause things to fall off the counter...my whisky bottle ended up on the floor, and the pile of plates, boxes of straws, wine bottle and glasses, Champagne in ice bucket, and plate of limes all exploded. The barmaid got pretty scared too! On the second pass there were some electrical sizzles as well.

• Solid Scorpion, joel15cat, Sky_Light12 and 2 others like this

ElchMoose
  • ElchMoose

Mooster

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 hours ago

Spoiler

Now i want someone to attack my yacht too.. LOL

• Solid Scorpion and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

Such a lust for GTA, Whoo?!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 hours ago

I had no idea a Hydra cannon attack on the bar area of your yacht could cause things to fall off the counter...my whisky bottle ended up on the floor, and the pile of plates, boxes of straws, wine bottle and glasses, Champagne in ice bucket, and plate of limes all exploded. The barmaid got pretty scared too! On the second pass there were some electrical sizzles as well.

Relatively calm tone given the scenario, "Help me" :D

• livejoker, whywontyoulisten and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users