Photo

Things you didn't know about GTAO until now

9,285 replies to this topic
Plage
  • Plage

Self Medicated

• Members
  • Nepal

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Plage, 5 days ago.

A fair few super/sports cars have those lights in the badges and they light up with the headlights, even with high-beams on. I think I've seen a few muscle cars with that illuminated badge too.

I'd say it sometimes just gives the impression because light gets reflected from the road, a wall or what ever.

A bit like here.

I2gixlp.gif

• Gridl0k, FunkyFreak and Blondude like this

TKDSnovelist
  • TKDSnovelist

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Gambia

Posted 4 days ago

Not GTA related, but i just learned that Richard "Mack" Machowicz died in january. Always been a pleasure to watch his shows.  :cry:

MackM32.jpg

R.I.P. Mack

znicz_0.jpg

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 4 days ago

Just noticed that the controller's light bar changes color based on your position in a race. That's a pretty neat detail.

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 1-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• WMCC
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Today i found that even Tryhards, Griefers and people trying to mess with your business will cowar before the might of the Minigun. Seriously, a guy was so scared of dying that he went to grief some other poor sap instead. And he was in a jet.
  • Solid Scorpion and Faggio S like this

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

ROAD TO 100K Player Kills 24K TO GO!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 days ago

Today i found that even Tryhards, Griefers and people trying to mess with your business will cowar before the might of the Minigun. Seriously, a guy was so scared of dying that he went to grief some other poor sap instead. And he was in a jet.

bst + minigun tend to scare jet noobs and there are a lot of them lately.
  • Solid Scorpion, Fireboy769, Silencer555 and 2 others like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by DentureDynamite, 3 days ago.

FWIW, I wasn't aware that in VIP/CEO jobs (when there are NPC targets around the map you can protect), you can pick up anywhere from $1,500 to $9,200 (or so) just by physically hanging around them for less than 10 seconds. No shots fired, no effort made to do anything but be near them.

When the job is done, you'll be rewarded based on how many targets were still alive at the end; if they all get bumped off, you can still make $1,500 or so.

In one job last night, with only two targets alive at the end, I walked away with $9,200.

• Silencer555 and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Faggio S
  • Faggio S

Snitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

FWIW, I wasn't aware that in VIP/CEO jobs (when there are NPC targets around the map you can protect), you can pick up anywhere from $1,500 to $9,200 (or so) just by physically hanging around them for less than 10 seconds. No shots fired, no effort made to do anything but be near them.

When the job is done, you'll be rewarded based on how many targets were still alive at the end; if they all get bumped off, you can still make $1,500 or so.

In one job last night, with only two targets alive at the end, I walked away with $9,200.

Haha yea, funny thing is, you get paid even if you're in passive mode. :D
  • DentureDynamite likes this

REXX
  • REXX

Dedicated GTA Photographer and Content Creator - Rexx | Alexa

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 3 days ago

The Manchez excels against every other motorcycle with maneuverability when performing a wheelie.

• Da Elite Ninjah likes this

gnomefromnome
  • gnomefromnome

Gameshark Junkie

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

Not sure if this was posted yet, but I have 2 Buzzards. One is Pegasus and the other is CEO

JgHvgOq.jpg

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

ROAD TO 100K Player Kills 24K TO GO!

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 2 days ago

Not sure if this was posted yet, but I have 2 Buzzards. One is Pegasus and the other is CEO

yep and they have different paintjobs... matte is ceo and glossy is pegasus

FourFingersOfFun
  • FourFingersOfFun

Homeboy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 2 days ago

I'm pretty sure it was never here before until last update or something, on the vinewood plaza mall on the roof there is 4 spinning lights in a square surrounding one of the big AC units at the far end of the roof that's curved.

I've been on the roof many times and never saw these until now so I'm pretty sure they were recently added.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by DentureDynamite, 2 days ago.

yep and they have different paintjobs... matte is ceo and glossy is pegasus

While we're on the topic; didn't know that two Buzzards sometime spawn together at the Merryweather docks (I'm flying one I just stole--image below). You can see my CEO-spawned Buzzard icon at the main Merryweather entrance (north).

What's handy is starting with a CEO Buzzard if you have one, then, while flying in-game (e.g. Sightseer), if you happen to spot one somewhere (say, NOOSE HQ), land and swap choppers. The benefit is that if your random Buzzard gets nailed, you have your insta-spawn Buzzard as a fast backup--saves time and sweat if you need one pronto, without any worries of a cooldown.

You can do the same with Pegasus, but the random-spawned Buzzards are of course, free. :)

two_buzzards.png

• Solid Scorpion likes this

Gtapizzadouche14
  • Gtapizzadouche14

San Andreas guinea pig

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

Wow im like level 770 something and I had no idea people were actually getting paid for being buzzard fodder as i'm usually the aggressor :evilgrin:  thanks for the tip. 

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted A day ago

For a while now I've known that if the cops follow you to the airfield in "Time To Get Away", the friendly NPCs there will shoot at them; what I didn't know was that one of them will also take off in the Maverick and chase after them. While they fly/drive merry circles around each other, you can also shoot all the cops, and they will completely ignore you.

• Solid Scorpion, DentureDynamite and x_TestsubjecT_x like this

XypherFox7
  • XypherFox7

Let's get one thing straight: I'M NOT.

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted An hour ago

Apparently Coil, the parody brand of Tesla, manufactured the minigun.

Gdf6iPr.jpg

• Claude4Catalina likes this

Claude4Catalina
  • Claude4Catalina

Carcer City bound!

• Members
  • None

Posted An hour ago

Kind of makes sense, real life miniguns are powered by an electric motor fed from an external power source.  Would make more sense to slap a Hawk and Little/Shrewsbury brand on there too, designed by a conventional arms manufacturer; powered by an electrics company.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users