Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sign the petition: Fix the freezing, constant dropping or we walk!

192 replies to this topic
Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:06 AM

You guys realize that companies like R* spend millions on marketing research each year? They hire companies that specialize in nothing but letting R* know what their customers want.

and you think a poll with a few thousand signatures is even going to get on their radar!

Can you see the board meeting where R* CEO asks for $25 mil to develop a POPO role playing option in GTAO based on a petition with 2500 signatures?

If and when GTA V comes out on next gen and PC, wont be decided by forum petitions

Yet they didnt have the foresight to develop their own effective forum like SoE did where players have direct input and feedback.

This is why we have the shambles of a game that we have right now, if they actually consulted pro players from IV they might have a solid game right now, instead of something which becomes stales 2 days after each update, has no purpose to the game seen as all money is hacked and glitched anyway & has pushed to the edge of the current consoles limitations, severely hindering progress & future updates seen as freezing will be even more potent after each patch. 

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:11 AM

You guys realize that companies like R* spend millions on marketing research each year? They hire companies that specialize in nothing but letting R* know what their customers want.

and you think a poll with a few thousand signatures is even going to get on their radar!

Can you see the board meeting where R* CEO asks for $25 mil to develop a POPO role playing option in GTAO based on a petition with 2500 signatures?

If and when GTA V comes out on next gen and PC, wont be decided by forum petitions

Yet they didnt have the foresight to develop their own effective forum like SoE did where players have direct input and feedback.

This is why we have the shambles of a game that we have right now, if they actually consulted pro players from IV they might have a solid game right now, instead of something which becomes stales 2 days after each update, has no purpose to the game seen as all money is hacked and glitched anyway & has pushed to the edge of the current consoles limitations, severely hindering progress & future updates seen as freezing will be even more potent after each patch. 

You realize less than 1% percent of R* customers ever find their way to a forum! 

Now, if you got some Twitter or Fcebk action going you might get some attention from R*. 

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:16 AM

You realize less than 1% percent of R* customers ever find their way to a forum! 

Now, if you got some Twitter or Fcebk action going you might get some attention from R*. 

Unless you have a reliable source to back that up, I suggest you retract that last comment. 

People don't find their way to anything, if you had any idea about marketing you'd know that. Traffic is driven, and look at the social club, are you telling me "less than 1%" are on the social club? Not a chance... 

Rockstar could easily direct people to a useful forum through the in-game message boards & other mediums, the point is they lacked the foresight to think of that, which honestly is a shame, because this game could have been great, especially if they trashed the MP3 shooting mechanic. 

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:28 AM

Unless you have a reliable source to back that up, I suggest you retract that last comment. 

People don't find their way to anything, if you had any idea about marketing you'd know that. Traffic is driven, and look at the social club, are you telling me "less than 1%" are on the social club? Not a chance... 

Rockstar could easily direct people to a useful forum through the in-game message boards & other mediums, the point is they lacked the foresight to think of that, which honestly is a shame, because this game could have been great, especially if they trashed the MP3 shooting mechanic. 

does it appear as though 30 million people are posting here?  Forums are always populated by a small percentage of the the community of whatever they are about.  Most people do not visit forums.  however I kind of agree with you, this game is sh*t and they most definitely shouldve had a beta testing phase for sure, but it pretty much seems like thats what the game is now, haha!

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:33 AM Edited by jcph3, 06 June 2014 - 08:36 AM.

Did I say anything about the social club?  and you have no idea how much I do or don't know about marketing.....

As for a reliable source why don't you divide the number of Forum members by 30 or 40 million copies sold

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:35 AM

does it appear as though 30 million people are posting here?  Forums are always populated by a small percentage of the the community of whatever they are about.  Most people do not visit forums.  however I kind of agree with you, this game is sh*t and they most definitely shouldve had a beta testing phase for sure, but it pretty much seems like thats what the game is now, haha!

You are missing the point. 

These forums are not hosted by Rockstar & have no affiliation with Rockstar. 

I'm no saying most of the player base would populate official forums, but there would certainly be more than 1% as Rockstar have already proven they can populate their social club with a huge % of the games player base. If they decided to create an official forum, they can easily put incentives out there to populate it through in game bonuses like they did with "life invader"

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:36 AM

I only froze like.... 6 or 7 times total. Only ONCE or twice in a mission (a friend's DM) while all the rest in a full FM.

P.S: State whenever you're on PS3 or Xbox, and if on PS3, what style it is. Mine is Slim, putted it in a vertical side. Since that time, no more freezing at all.

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:37 AM

Did I say anything about the social club?  and you have no idea how much I do or don't know about marketing.....

You have already shown you have little knowledge of how marketing fundamentally works when you said "People find their way". 

There's a difference between finding something, & being engineered towards it.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 08:49 AM

You have already shown you have little knowledge of how marketing fundamentally works when you said "People find their way". 

I'll assume English is not your first language and continue to be polite.....

"finding your way" to something says nothing about the manner in which you journeyed to the destination, it is intentionally vague. 

I was deliberately ambiguous in that respect as it doesn't matter for the purposes of this discussion, point is Forum = minuscule % of R* customers, debate that !

Shmiqq
  • Shmiqq

hello!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:03 AM

ehhh I don't use the forums much and I was meaning to ask

is the slow map rendering and freezing not my console but the game/servers? it does happen in sp sometimes too

Wildfire_08
  • Wildfire_08

Who cares

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:06 AM Edited by Wildfire_08, 06 June 2014 - 09:08 AM.

"finding your way" to something says nothing about the manner in which you journeyed to the destination, it is intentionally vague. 

I was deliberately ambiguous in that respect as it doesn't matter for the purposes of this discussion, point is Forum = minuscule % of R* customers, debate that !

Deliberately ambiguous, haha so that's your way of twisting that you were clueless is it? 

Its always easy to see when someone has lost a debate, when they start bringing literal meanings of things into it, as though its relevant to the topic at hand. Your point was that 1% of the player base "find their way" onto forums. So not only did you state a spurious %, you then implied people "find their way" onto the forums, in the context given is as though they stumble onto it. 

Context changes things, you know full well that if R* decided to drive people towards a create forum, they could easily do so, as evidenced by their social club. How many people bothered with SC before GTA5/O?

Rockstar have the means to create a forum base with considerably more than 1% of the player base populating it, It is irrefutable, you can keep trying to argue & justify something nonsensical that you said, or you can just be more careful with your statistics, & move on.

Dont bother replying, I wont be reading what you have to say seen as desperation has sunk into your replies, Lol.

fatality.gif

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 09:53 AM

Deliberately ambiguous, haha so that's your way of twisting that you were clueless is it? 

Its always easy to see when someone has lost a debate, when they start bringing literal meanings of things into it, as though its relevant to the topic at hand. Your point was that 1% of the player base "find their way" onto forums. So not only did you state a spurious %, you then implied people "find their way" onto the forums, in the context given is as though they stumble onto it. 

Context changes things, you know full well that if R* decided to drive people towards a create forum, they could easily do so, as evidenced by their social club. How many people bothered with SC before GTA5/O?

Rockstar have the means to create a forum base with considerably more than 1% of the player base populating it, It is irrefutable, you can keep trying to argue & justify something nonsensical that you said, or you can just be more careful with your statistics, & move on.

Dont bother replying, I wont be reading what you have to say seen as desperation has sunk into your replies, Lol.

Were not talking about what the Forum could be if you ran R* were discussing what it is!  

The petition is posted here, now, not in some alternative R* forum that has 75% participation.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:35 PM

I actually don't freeze anymore.

Fix your internet and gtfo

You're a prick

Thanks <3 love my fans

You're either a troll or are indeed a bear, with the social skills to match.

Just because you can form an opinion, doesn't mean it's a justified one.

Don't worry though, bro. We'll still let you vent off your steam at being an inadequate f*ck in all measures of your existence.

Firstly I ain't your vro. Secondly, sounds like it hit a nerve or two there with you. And after reading what you wrote, my answer is good. Hope it pissed you off.

Think what you want, say what you will, You're a prick too. HF with that.

End of.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users