Last I checked, they wouldn't bother releasing on PC due to pirated copies, and tiny playerbase compared to console. I expect them to release it on current gen before pc.
I won't derail the topic any further than this, but you were already thoroughly disproved in other threads. You really need to stop being such a stubborn and ignorant individual. But if you really want to be known as that guy, well, it's your choice to make.
GTAO is no different, you do not seem to be able to understand. Freezes have been a common thing since the release version of this game
It hasn't actually, I'd frozen just once before the 1.11 patch (after a very long play time), and no exaggeration about 100 times after the 1.11 patch was released.
It's not hardware, it's the the game.
Well here's many theories...
1. The newer models, being more reliable, can cope better
2. (Not my theory) I'm pretty sure within the launch week R* advised people to only install the install disc (disc 1?) and not both as it would cause problems with the game.
3. (again not my theory) It's something to do with the RAM
4. Scratched disk
5. conflicting or damaged data
6. Back in the tow truck days me and my friends experience freezes frequently. As you can tell by the date that I joined this forum I wasn't on here to see if others had the problem so I don't know if this was an isolated problem or a bigger group of people. If you haven't already guessed the tow trucks cause the freezing in these days.
Anyway, not as related to the quote but still related, Youtube channels that will make a video about anything and everything *cough* Machinima, IGN *cough* aren't reporting about mass freezes in GTA it's safe to say it isn't the game. Not to mention Youtubers that do a lot of GTA related stuff online (the guys at CVG, Vanos, Dom, BossFTW, James, iCrazyTeddy, ect..) don't have the problem of freezing and if they do freeze it isn't as bad as people make it out to be on here.
Not to mention if it was the game and it was as bad as people make it out to be then my longest session wouldn't be over and hour, hell it wouldn't be over 30 mins.
If you really think it's the game and it bugs you then stop playing it.
If you're going to complain that you shouldn't stop playing because you've spent money on it then sell the game.
Let's call it just unfortunate that the limitations of 8 year old hardware is being exposed by GTA V and having a negative impact on playing experience.