30 replies to this topic
Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

Hey Guys Back To Home 

I Made A Topic So Other Guys Too CAn Ask For Miniscripts Like Wanted Level etc.

i Needed Some Things :D

God Mod

Never Wanted 

Heal Car 

Clean Car 

:D I Will Post The Link Wait For Other request

;) And I Will Tell Other Things Afterwards 

stef538
  • stef538

It's just me, going 88 MPH.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:09 AM

What is the point of this.. ? if you want to ask for scripts, you can do that in the Request topic.

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:36 AM

Okay :D

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

why dont u try to write them yourself?

• nordi likes this

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:57 PM

Just like LordOfTheBongs says, try making it by yourself.. You always ask everybody to make things or u.. Okay you made the speech recognition, but when u need god mode or wanted level, u ask it before trying things. Yes, i did this in the first few days to, but after that i tried it. You learn a sh*t load of it and it is fun to do!

Please use this advice! 

• AgentWD40 likes this

AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:18 PM Edited by hardsty1e, 02 June 2014 - 03:31 PM.

Just like LordOfTheBongs says, try making it by yourself.. You always ask everybody to make things or u.. Okay you made the speech recognition, but when u need god mode or wanted level, u ask it before trying things. Yes, i did this in the first few days to, but after that i tried it. You learn a sh*t load of it and it is fun to do!

Please use this advice! 

it seems like he just copied the simple basic functions of this open source speech recognition project and letting everybody join to implement their own commands then credits himself for starting the next gen of mods lol, little shady..

Yeah i am gonna release the mod till v.3.0 i think i need more guys help to make it more AWESOME....

i think i have made. The next generation of mods :D

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ol1eu6rwk9ej84x/JARVISC%23.rar  - jarvis ai project open source

jarvis source code

Spoiler

rugz007 source code

Spoiler

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:31 PM

Please use this advice! 

it seems like he just copied the simple basic functions of this open source speech recognition project and letting everybody join to implement their own commands then credits himself for starting the next gen of mods lol, little shady..

http://www.mediafire...4x/JARVISC#.rar

Yeah i am gonna release the mod till v.3.0 i think i need more guys help to make it more AWESOME....

i think i have made. The next generation of mods :D

Spoiler
Spoiler

Wow, that's sad. When I made my own Speech Recognition mod (for testing purposes), I had to actually look up how to do it (not looking for code I could copy/paste, just how to use SpeechRecognition), and then code it manually. If he just copy/pasted the code, then edited it, he's just lazy.

• stef538 and Wiebrendh like this

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2014 - 03:55 PM

That is very very disappointed.. Well, then i officially lost all my respect for rugz007, because he said he made it all by himselfe :/

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 04:17 PM

That is very very disappointed.. Well, then i officially lost all my respect for rugz007, because he said he made it all by himselfe :/

You didn't even know? So he copies other peoples code then lies and says it's his own, sounds like an awesome person.

stef538
  • stef538

It's just me, going 88 MPH.

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:22 PM

I think someone who does this, needs to be banned..

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

I don't think he needs to be banned, he just needs to learn his lesson.

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:41 PM

he's only 12, he will learn

rugz007 if u copy sh*t then just make sure u credit

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

No ban, he needs to learn this

pedro2555
  • pedro2555

Open Sourcer

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:47 PM Edited by pedro2555, 02 June 2014 - 05:48 PM.

Now I get that jarvis thing (it took me a while to figure out from where it came). For all you guys that want jarvis in your pc, what you need is a front end, not a C# program.

This has to be the most useless topic on this forum.

Hey yo Silent, where have you been?

• stef538 likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 05 June 2014 - 06:03 AM

Hey guys i have made these mod.... I have been taught how to make a speech recognition mod by my brother if you i am copier i must say you are wrong but bye guys :( i have been. A gud member and now and i am quiting modding because of much blames and disrespect :( bye

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 June 2014 - 09:22 AM

I just dont trust it, it is exactly the same

AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:17 AM Edited by hardsty1e, 05 June 2014 - 10:30 AM.

Hey guys i have made these mod.... I have been taught how to make a speech recognition mod by my brother if you i am copier i must say you are wrong but bye guys :( i have been. A gud member and now and i am quiting modding because of much blames and disrespect :( bye

it's alright to use others coding, just make sure you credit and if you say that you didn't copy it then ill believe you but answer me this why do you have the same references as the jarvis ai source code and why have unused references for your project if you're not even using it?

rugz007 source code - http://gtaforums.com...entry1065438717

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Speech.Recognition;
using System.Speech.Synthesis;
using System.Threading;
using System.Xml.Linq;
using System.Xml;
using System.IO;
using GTA;

namespace Speech_Recognizer
{

jarvis ai source code

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.ComponentModel;
using System.Data;
using System.Drawing;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Windows.Forms;
using System.Speech.Recognition;
using System.Speech.Synthesis;
using System.Threading;
using System.Xml.Linq;
using System.Xml;
using System.IO;

using System.Net.Mail;

namespace JARVISV2
{

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:49 AM

Yeah, and what made me mad is that he told me several times he made it completely..I cant stand people that lie to me

AgentWD40
  • AgentWD40

GLITCHED

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 June 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by hardsty1e, 05 June 2014 - 12:11 PM.

lmao, I just noticed he posted a video of him showing the javis ai source code he copied. you know it's even more disrespectful carrying on with this lie when lots of ppl helped you rugz007...

http://gtaforums.com...entry1065438717

Spoiler

• Wiebrendh likes this

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:27 PM

Well if you could give us some proof that you made it all, maybe you wouldn't have all these 'blames and disrespect'. As I see it, looks like there's more proof that you did lie than that you didn't.

• Wiebrendh likes this

LordOfTheBongs
  • LordOfTheBongs

Deceased

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:46 PM

u dont need to quit modding jeez lol

• Wiebrendh likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:43 AM

Guys i think all because of credits abd if some helps me i put him in credits
  • LordOfTheBongs likes this

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:50 AM

Plz read my comment in the mod download page and plz clear all the blames :( bye guys......annd hardstyle i dont know u much but thankz the blames and my disrespect on gta4mod.com :) -_- i did like you man lets be friends and settle this anf about the code i just check out that and saw the ccode given by my bro when teaching me c# i think he just gave me that code and weibren if u are not with me i will just go from this forums for forever and let me tell u 1 thing u are my best friend and u always will be *crying*

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 June 2014 - 07:41 AM

Plz read my comment in the mod download page and plz clear all the blames :( bye guys......annd hardstyle i dont know u much but thankz the blames and my disrespect on gta4mod.com :) -_- i did like you man lets be friends and settle this anf about the code i just check out that and saw the ccode given by my bro when teaching me c# i think he just gave me that code and weibren if u are not with me i will just go from this forums for forever and let me tell u 1 thing u are my best friend and u always will be *crying*

When u got it from a bro, why did you told me that YOU made it.. I just cant stand that people lie to me :( I just get mad about that, you don thave to stop modding, but you just have to learn that u dont copy other people their code, if you do then say atleast that you did that, and dont say you made it by yourselfe.. 

• AgentWD40 likes this

Ricebox
  • Ricebox

Mommy

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

Right so this might be a long shot but maybe Rugz just thought that if he showed you guys he had some coding ability then someone would make the mods he wanted for him. Because he's twelve and probably doesn't have any coding knowledge himself. Rugz if someone gave you the code then just explain that you didn't know it was stolen instead of being all "goodbye forever" about it. Don't make a big deal about it, just take down the stolen mods and apologize. No one's gonna be mad at you for making a mistake. It's a video game. Most of them do this to have fun.

(except LordOfTheBongs, he stole apples from the garden of Andromeda and was cursed by the gods to write GTA scripts for all eternity)

• AgentWD40 and Wiebrendh like this

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 11:35 AM

Guys i think all because of credits abd if some helps me i put him in credits

You need help to give credits?

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:17 PM Edited by LetsPlayOrDy, 06 June 2014 - 03:17 PM.

Right so this might be a long shot but maybe Rugz just thought that if he showed you guys he had some coding ability then someone would make the mods he wanted for him. Because he's twelve and probably doesn't have any coding knowledge himself. Rugz if someone gave you the code then just explain that you didn't know it was stolen instead of being all "goodbye forever" about it. Don't make a big deal about it, just take down the stolen mods and apologize. No one's gonna be mad at you for making a mistake. It's a video game. Most of them do this to have fun.

(except LordOfTheBongs, he stole apples from the garden of Andromeda and was cursed by the gods to write GTA scripts for all eternity)

I had to zoom like 175% just to read that text on the bottom lol

Wiebrendh
  • Wiebrendh

C# Programmer

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:38 PM

I had my nose on the screen :D

Jitnaught
  • Jitnaught

✰✰✰✰✰✰

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 03:41 PM

I had my nose on the screen :D

Lol that works too  :lol:

Rugz007
  • Rugz007

A simple guy

• Members
  • India

Posted 08 June 2014 - 12:13 AM

Weibren why ? Are you not my friend now...... because your comment made the mod delete :'(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users