Quantcast

» «
Photo

so what's new? haven't played since Xmas.

62 replies to this topic
UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2014 - 02:59 PM

ah grow up it was for the both of you sad c*nts came here for a bit crack & to find out if there was anything new to the game. But instead I get you two keyboard warriors trying to give me sh*t lol! Aye same old gta n same old f*ckwits on this forum.

Eat a dick, OP.
  • ModderX likes this

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

OP sucks at maths and logic aswell.

he had far more posters actually replying to him, had two posters question the thread.

so the genius goes and generalizes and insults the whole forum...

awesome OP, just awesome.

Angerbox
  • Angerbox

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:06 PM

http://gtaforums.com...entry1065245427

oleg_aka_djmeg
  • oleg_aka_djmeg

‏ ‏

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:08 PM

I stopped playing Gta at Christmas when I got my Ps4, sold my ps3 & gta in hope of it coming out for the ps4 but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.. so I bought another ps3 today just to play Gta but whats new? Any good updates been happening or is it just the same?

boot up the game and check, ffs.

furlon24
  • furlon24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:08 PM Edited by furlon24, 25 May 2014 - 03:47 PM.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

Just been on a melee deathmatch but some daft twat was locked behind a fence with a load of guns.. that didn't end well lol & I'm just gona ignore the keyboard warriors I ain't got time for that sh*t haha young? Ok.. crack on ladies cya.

Nobody gives a sh*t. F*ck off.
  • furlon24 and ModderX like this

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:12 PM

so what you're a 30year old chav on wellfare? you clearly have a kid's mental age.

but go ahead, keep showing us exactly how young.

furlon24
  • furlon24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:15 PM Edited by furlon24, 25 May 2014 - 03:48 PM.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

make your mind up, i thought you had no time for this sh*t?

ontopic: tank drivers could be sniped, and for a couple weeks LS became tank free, people were finding other stuff to do. everyone rejoiced soon as anyone spotted the first moron to take out his tank.

but then Rockstar decided we were having too much fun off their #1 cash card demographic(kids and gullible parents) and tank sniping was removed.

stuff steems to randomly revert in some patches, hopefully that one get's added in back by mistake.

OP i´m just replying to the topic because today i´m in the mood to respect GTAF, you, well, you can f*ck off.

furlon24
  • furlon24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:31 PM Edited by furlon24, 25 May 2014 - 03:47 PM.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

sh*tty life.

said the guy who has to go to work on a sunday

LOL

• oleg_aka_djmeg likes this

Static
  • Static

You staring at leather asking "Why it ain't denim?"

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:36 PM Edited by StaticLW, 25 May 2014 - 03:37 PM.

I stopped playing Gta at Christmas when I got my Ps4, sold my ps3 & gta in hope of it coming out for the ps4 but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon.. so I bought another ps3 today just to play Gta but whats new? Any good updates been happening or is it just the same?

You HAVE to be the most idiotic person on the forum. I think you're just upset you don't have sh*t to play on your ps4.

sh*tty life.

said the guy who has to go to work on a sunday

LOL

Prostitutes don't have days off. Those dicks don't suck themselves, just sayin.

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

sold my ps3 & gta in hope of it coming out for the ps4 but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon..

Two things:

1. Keep your eyes and ears open at E3 this year.

2. Buy an Xbox like a civilized human being.

You're welcome.

He would have been dumb to pay for live to play ONE game. He would have had to be civilized and like burning money.

furlon24
  • furlon24

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by furlon24, 25 May 2014 - 03:47 PM.

Static
  • Static

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

sold my ps3 & gta in hope of it coming out for the ps4 but it doesn't look like that's happening any time soon..

Two things:

You're welcome.

He would have been dumb to pay for live to play ONE game. He would have had to be civilized and like burning money.

His money is gone already, got stolen during the PS3 2011 secruity breach.

Solid Scorpion
  • Solid Scorpion

FOXHOUND-SFG

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Can't forget all those new outfit's, which mainly consist of re-textures. 

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:48 PM Edited by hugh750, 25 May 2014 - 03:49 PM.

we still have tank griefers and some of the old bugs, the mechanic no longer personaly messes up our rides now (i miss shooting him when he wrecks or try to jack our rides).

Edit: we now have random console freezes (joy).

• furlon24 likes this

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:49 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 25 May 2014 - 03:57 PM.

Google's new.

I agree.... all though coming to a forum to get information is basically the same thing.... anyone with a brain would release it would be EXTREMELY more efficient to google the updates and get a whole list of what's been updated since Christmas. 

It's basically the exact opposite, because coming to a forum is going to get sh*t answers like "nothing", "useless patches", "reskinned cars/guns", and "not heists", when google (or the search feature on this forum) is going to get you pages with bullet lists of patch details and pictures and descriptions of the [newly modeled, not re-skinned] cars and guns, clothes, missions, actions, fixes that players intend on breaking again, and other game features.   

Also lol @ furlon. Nice job editing your posts. Shame half of them are quoted by other people.  

• jacka likes this

Mikeol2014
  • Mikeol2014

Flyboy

• Zaibatsu
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2014 - 03:55 PM

Still no....Grand Theft Auto V PC.......uhh *dies
skeleton_by_jeremyrocks-d7immvq.jpg

thank the pirates for no pc version. You're not likely to see one either because of online

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

I have to agree with the keyboard warriors it's dumb to quit playing a game, and come back 5-6 months later and ask what is new, when there is the rockstar site, google, and plenty other avenues you could have gone down. And you did purchase a PS4 and have no decent games to play that holds your interest, that is why you came back. And now that you are back you have added nothing.

But the new clothes in the store are at the front counter and are outfits, pretty cool I must admit. FOS was great and people made a decent amount of money earlier this week with it, and heists still aren't here, but I can wait, I LOVE the new update, even though I hate the things that broke.

Two things:

You're welcome.

I didn't lose any money during that breach, I don't think anyone did. But we did get Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for free and infamous for free.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:06 PM

We can run in two apartments.
  • robban likes this

Static
  • Static

• The Yakuza
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:17 PM Edited by StaticLW, 25 May 2014 - 04:19 PM.

I have to agree with the keyboard warriors it's dumb to quit playing a game, and come back 5-6 months later and ask what is new, when there is the rockstar site, google, and plenty other avenues you could have gone down. And you did purchase a PS4 and have no decent games to play that holds your interest, that is why you came back. And now that you are back you have added nothing.

But the new clothes in the store are at the front counter and are outfits, pretty cool I must admit. FOS was great and people made a decent amount of money earlier this week with it, and heists still aren't here, but I can wait, I LOVE the new update, even though I hate the things that broke.

Two things:

You're welcome.

I didn't lose any money during that breach, I don't think anyone did. But we did get Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for free and infamous for free.

it was a joke... and infamous should be free, sweet deal on MvC2 though, hands-down top 5 best 2d fighter.

I can't believe OP took the time to edit every single post of his to a period...

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

Two things:

You're welcome.

i got two free games on psp (i don't remember which games).

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:55 PM

Two things:

You're welcome.

it was a joke... and infamous should be free, sweet deal on MvC2 though, hands-down top 5 best 2d fighter.

I can't believe OP took the time to edit every single post of his to a period...

We're OFFICIALLY FRIENDS! I played infamous, and couldn't see what the hype was all about. It got talked about soo much and was tepid at best. The story was dumb, and being a skater you would think I liked grinding on powerlines and stuff, but I didn't I got half way through and put back in GTA IV. MvC2 is legit, DAT ROSTER. OP is an idiot, who is the reason why people think this community isn't strong because too many people can't play the game for themselves.

One guy in my crew asked me how to spawn in his apartment, I almost demoted him. ALMOST!

• Static likes this

Johan
  • Johan

Kaioken!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Dominican-Republic
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA]

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

Useless features that pleases Sims fanboys much more, and new vehicles.

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:10 PM

New cars, rifles, and an option for a second apartment basically..yay...

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:13 PM

i love how people use the sims as a derrogatory example, but unlike in gta in the sims i´m actually able to effectively kill all citizens for good.

and how ironic would it be to see the critics line up to get a virtual pet if rockstar allowed us to have one online.

i mean this is the game where people get questioned on their sexuality by users who don´t even have a sexuality to begin with.

people want everything in gta that they like except whatever others may like.

though luck as rockstar seems decided to cater to all types of players.

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:58 PM

so your parents bought you a ps3 and gta5. you sell those two and then ask grandma for a ps4 for Christmas. you get bored since their isn't anything worth playing on the ps4 and get your mom to buy you another ps3 and gta5 for your birthday. then you come here and ask whats new when you could play the game and see its the same game. they added a couple of things here and there but all they do is cause the game to freeze more often.

then out of embarrassment he changes all his prior comments to .

don't feel too bad. the internet is full of jerks to point out how stupid you are.

zerogravity_
  • zerogravity_

Lamborghini Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:14 PM

[quote name="Remote Six" post="1065463750" timestamp="1401024391"]

[quote name="furlon24" post="1065463619" timestamp="1401022597"]

[/quote]
1703AE2F-B30C-4572-ACF1-EA6D9E34A9B5_zps

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

I missed my own 1 year anniversary! ;_;

• BUSTED!
  • GoSquared

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:16 PM

How OP has edited all his posts to ''.''.

How pathetic.

• Tabula Rasa likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users