not working sticky bombs

4 replies to this topic
AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Cruise-Mids Founder

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:49 PM

whether i throw them or place them, the sticky bombs just arent exploding for me, im pressing every button with nothing, its wasting me money by buying them

any ideas?

thanks

Anon

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:47 PM

Yea its a glitch ^^

Usually happens when you try throwing em at moving vehicles

There's a pinned thread right above dedicated to this problem

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:33 PM

thought they fixed that in 1.13, mine seem to work again.

KenniCrazy
  • KenniCrazy

Run Up or Get Done Up

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:58 PM Edited by KenniCrazy, 26 May 2014 - 12:58 PM.

Still happens for me. For example, when I try to throw a sticky on a fence to get through it, it dissapears right away.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 02:00 PM

Still happens for me. For example, when I try to throw a sticky on a fence to get through it, it dissapears right away.

hrm, ill have to try that sometime.  I always use a grenade for fences. I save my stickies for armored trucks and other stuff.  grenades arent good for much as they are harder to aim and tend to bounce not landing where you expect.  Ive thrown hundreds at people hiding around corners but more often than not it hits something in the way due to its arced path and doesnt land where intended unless you get a ways away from the wall and then they shoot you first, ive switched to rockets or grenade launcher for that situation now.  between that and the delayed blast i find them mostly worthless for anything except stationary targets or people on a low roof.  Occasionally you can time the fuse and drop one to get someone chasing you in a car, thats always funny, but i seldom run anymore.  I find it much more efficient to stop and get out and blast them when they round the corner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users