The Job Tag Database

36 replies to this topic
LuapYllier
  • LuapYllier

Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

Would be nice if it actually worked. I just tagged up my top three tracks then went and did a search for one of the tags that was on all three...only one showed up.

• SaveTheZombies likes this

SaveTheZombies
  • SaveTheZombies

We Only Want Your Brains

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 June 2014 - 01:24 AM

Would be nice if it actually worked. I just tagged up my top three tracks then went and did a search for one of the tags that was on all three...only one showed up.

Yea, at first I thought it reset from updating a published job; something that I do often (especially with jobs I like). However after observing it for a while there appears to be no pattern or way to stop it. Someone please correct me...I'm begging.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 14 June 2014 - 10:55 AM

Are you sure that when you hit the "save" button it completed the action before you went searching for them? Been a little preoccupied from this thread lately, but will be adding the guide and some more tags shortly ;-)

stronktank
  • stronktank

#stronk

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:00 PM

Too bad though, this was something really usefull imo. Back when you first posted this, I edited all my creations with the suitable tags. Just wanted to edit one of them now, and seems all tags have dissapeared!! Damn.

Fachuro
  • Fachuro

Streamer

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:08 PM

Yeah, for some reason all my jobs lost their tags as well recently. I think it happened around the Independence Day Special, R* really seem to be consistent in messing up anything that might make it possible to get your maps out there without doing the classic all caps "DRIFT JUMP RAMP EPIC $$+RP!!!!" with no description to speak of...

Been a bit inactive with this thread, but I'll see if I get some of the stuff I wanted to do done soon :p I'll probably start adding my tags back as well, but gonna hold on until atleast after the next patch.

• stronktank likes this

GR Choke
  • GR Choke

Was A Fun Race Creator

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 July 2014 - 07:32 PM

using tags are defo useful

Kesha_F1
  • Kesha_F1

EFO owner

• Members