• United-States
  • Best Certified Crew 2016 [Van Society]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Black & White
    Best Gang 2015 [Van Society]
    Best Event 2015 [Van Society Meetups]
    Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:48 AM

just for the new people here are the plans again! make sure to know the route, read the first post with rules and join the crew Van Society!

Saturday 7:30 pm london time[/b]

Panto heist:
This saturday we're taking the heists to the next level. We're making these heists BIG, in micro cars!!! Yeaaaah!
Now to the serious point:
We're getting the heist to the panto lvl. We'll try to rob as many stores as possible, just like normal. Everybody get the dust of your miniguns, rpg's, grenade launchers, grenades ready. As allways we'll be going to the amunation store before the heists, but be there on time guys, because else you'll miss that part!
So i'll post a map futher in this post, so this are some things which are specific for this heist:
Bring your panto! Bulletproof tires required.
If you don't have a panto, or if you think it's too expensive, then find a weeny issi on the street, insure it, put some bulletproof tires on it and join us!
But we'll try to have as many panto's as possible, so when we have 8 panto's and 10 players, the other 2 will go in the passenger seat of a panto, from there the panto driver has to pick up his passenger when he/she dies
(Btw, just take my word, it's worth it to buy a panto. Cheapest new car from last DLC)

Some other important things:
Do not bring your sandking (XL) or dubsta 6x6 or you'll end up with an airstrike flare in your truck bed.

So, know the map out of your head! Because allmost everybody will be in a separate car, so you won't have anybody who sets a waitpoint to the next store.
The great thing about this is when you die you can hop in somebody else's car! But! Look at friend who die! Don't leave anybody behind guys!!
So what i need
- panto's, lost of panto's, or weeny's! (Tell me if you have one when you write in!!!)
-who has a boat??? (Tell me when you write in!!)

I got a panto, sebcreed has a panto, lightning lord has a panto, haykars, and slyolddog. that are the only people of who i know that they have one, i hope you guys will write in :)
I also have a boat, i need a second one for sure, and maybe a third one.

We also need 1 person who gets a chopper from the helipad instead of taking a boat, he's the only one, and our photographer will be in a chopper, no others.
So the guy i was talking about who's going to get a chopper will head to the airport fast! And get the private jet ready on the side of the ocian on which we arrive, we'll blow up the fence with a grenade and get in the plane.

Map:
117ws3q.jpg
(Photo shoot at the end will be next to the mors mutal depot)

Know it out of your head, totally.
List to write in will be all the way below, below the plan: operation "getmoutofthere".

Sunday:
Operation "getmoutofthere"

We landed in some trouble guys, sebcreeds and my face have been registered by the CCTV last robberies.
Wanted posters are all across the country right now.

292s8xt.jpgp82fr.jpg
we'll have to write this plan fast before we get arrested.
We'll get arrested soon, but we'll have to escape as fast as possible. A dirty cop told me that we'll be arrested this saturday afther the panto heist, next day we'll break out again! But we need your help guys!

What we'll need for this job:
- 2 vans ,maybe 3
- a cargobob
- a tank
- a train
- people who're willing to die to let us escape

I'll provide 1 van, lonewolf does the other van and the tank, Tell us when you have a modded van! So we need someone to get us a cargo bob and he has to know how to fly it, (ten-a-penny, you can not fly it till your intrernet errors have been fixed, if you leave the room while you're flying the cargobob with the van under it, your caracter will fly into a random direction and he'll take the van with him)

Sebcreed and i will be in prison, we took some guns with us (crappy metal detectors), so we're allready defending our selfs but prison stays a hard place to be.
We need help of a lot of guys, so the cargobob has to pick up the van with some guys of the crew, and in the cargo bob will also be some guys of the crew, the cargobob will drop the van in the prison, for that he doesn't get stars so he'll be able to land the chopper in the prison too, and drop of the guys, he'll fly back to the parking lot where a lonewolf's van is and he'll start up the engine. Lonewolf will give us cover with a tank, he'll be stading outside the gate of the prison shooting the choppers for us, and maybe some cop cars, the choppers are the biggest problem when we're on foot.

The orange point is where we'll be located, it's not on a roof! The van has to be dropped in the green line, or else the mission will be failed and the van won't be able to reach us or get out of the prison

22b23t.jpg
The van inside the prison will drive slowly to us, so the people who don't fit in the van can walk slowly next to it and provide cover to everybody!
Sebcreed and i will get in the van with 2 others, the other guys steal a police car to just come outside, and then get in lonewolf's van.
The vans will head to the train rails and everybody gets on the train, you're also free to jump out at trevors airfield, get a buzzard, or take a chopper to steal a lazer.
We'll go to the crew house where we've done multiple shootouts before.

(For the information: sebcreed and i will walk in the prison with cops turn blind eye, as soon as that has anded we'll have to survive 1 or 2 minutes before you guys come to help us!)

• The Actual Kid likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

Mayhem Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:04 AM

Just asking. Will the total robbed money divided to the players who stay until the end?

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 07:19 AM

Just asking. Will the total robbed money divided to the players who stay until the end?

if we save that till the end i'll only be able to split the money from the last job.
we mostly don't share the money because everybody will get around 100$ each shop, which gets around 1000$ or 1400$ or something for around 1,5 hours of robbing stores. also i've noticed that it's really hard to give everybody a % while driving with 5 stars. so we mostly don't share the money to make the heists go better and because 1400 for 1,5 hours is total nothing. for those who're out of money and can't afford any ammunation: just sell a car, or i'll host Rooftop Rumble once with the people who totally don't have any money.

also; i'm going in the store, the others shoot the police, you can ofcourse hide in the store, but we've had cases with like 3 people robbing the shopkeeper and accidently smash 1 friendly down because the friend attack priority wasn't on low, or that they shoot the shopowner to fast.

just be able to hear everybody, just as in last YT video we'll meet in my appartment, and i'll tell the whole plan :)

hope everybody enjoys the heist :)
(when my car gets inpounded i'll split the money when i'm in someone's car, so i don't crash in to everything, do not kill me so my car gets inpounded because you want a little money)

tonko
  • tonko

sgt. Handsome

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:39 AM

Psn: piplica25, getaway driver :)

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:47 AM

Psn: piplica25, getaway driver :)

Are you? Great! But read the post again, and you'll find out that everybody drives his own panto, so everybody is a getaway driver, also you didn't read the first post, or not good enough, else you would have noticed that there are write in lists, and that you have to tell your level and if you own a mic.

Please try again, for the next person who writes in wrong i won't give him an explanation, i'll be sarcastic as hell, and that does not write you in.
  • sebcreed likes this

Hayton
  • Hayton

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:56 PM

Great games before. Had a blast. Bet Bad Ass regret kicking off with us. Sorry if I killed any of you. Tried to make PSN friends with most of you, to stop this happening. But some didn't reply. Was great fun tho. Looking forward to seeing the photos.
  • Retired Mafia likes this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:59 PM

Great games before. Had a blast. Bet Bad Ass regret kicking off with us. Sorry if I killed any of you. Tried to make PSN friends with most of you, to stop this happening. But some didn't reply. Was great fun tho. Looking forward to seeing the photos.

It also was recorded for YT ;)

I really did some great robberies with you and extendunlimited! Really great! You're a great shooter and i would love to have you in thos heist prep, but i don't see your name in the lists :( maybe i'm just not looking good enough but i would love to hage you with us saturday and sunday!

Hayton
  • Hayton

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:03 PM

Working all this weekend, plus I have to spend time with the Mrs. I will be back soon tho and will try to get on one of the big heists.

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:06 PM Edited by Retired Mafia, 03 July 2014 - 04:07 PM.

Great! I hope that i'll see you online some more times beside the big heist prep to do some robberis with you and others from the crew!

(And i've robbed my 400st store today! Heist prep!)

Hayton
  • Hayton

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

Will the photos be up here or is there a seperate place for them?

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:09 PM

Will the photos be up here or is there a seperate place for them?

Picturee which were taken have nothing to do with the heists, this topic is for heist prep only, and for the heists which we did today haven't been any pics (as far as i know).if you want to see the pics of afther the heists then add slyolddog on social club or PM her on the forums :)

Hayton
  • Hayton

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:13 PM

Ok, cheers fella. See you soon.
  • Retired Mafia likes this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 03 July 2014 - 08:09 PM

Great recruitement Prep with DOK and extendunlimited to see how issy_deadyet did.
And he did great! I'll hope that he'll be there at the heists!

DOK took some great pictures! I hope he'll post them!
  • U_deadyet21 likes this

The Actual Kid
  • The Actual Kid

Lost in the woods

• Van Society
  • Canada

Posted 04 July 2014 - 04:39 AM

Can't make it to the Sunday heist. Here's the updated list:

Copy these lists and put your name in it:

Saturday 7:30 pm, panto heist write in

(tell behind your name if you own a panto or boat or both)

1. Retired-mafia (panto owner, boat owner)
2. sebcreed (owns everything but a tank)
3. SilenthunterDGM
4. mareepx (panto and boat owner)
5. rogershah88 (panto owner, boat owner
6. slyolddog (panto owner)
7. ojochan (panto and issi owner)
8. Teemsters
9. game_junky99 (TheActualKid's PSN) - Panto owner
10. massy07
11.baketsuza ( panto owner )
12. jamal-_-786 PSN. i own everything.

13. izzy_deadyet21 - I don't own either one but I could buy atleast one of them

Sunday 7pm london time , operation "getmoutofthere" 

Write in list:

1. Retired-mafia (prisoner) (van owner)
2. Sebcreed (prisoner)
3. Lonewolf (van owner) (tank owner)
4. -
5. Teemsters
6. XBOX EDDY
7. Sweet
8. Baketsuz
9. jamal-_-786 PSN. i own everything.

Still good to go for Saturday, though. :)

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:09 AM

we're still looking for more people for the crew vs. crew!

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

Can't make it to the Sunday heist. Here's the updated list:

Copy these lists and put your name in it:________________________________

3. SilenthunterDGM
8. Teemsters
10. massy07
12. jamal-_-786 PSN. i own everything.

Write in list:

2. Sebcreed (prisoner)
4. -
5. Teemsters
6. XBOX EDDY
7. Sweet
8. Baketsuz
10. LK_Cutty.

Still good to go for Saturday, though. :)

Lonewolf2306
  • Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf, Seeking a pack

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:58 AM

we're still looking for more people for the crew vs. crew!

Maybe able to attend, but won't be sure for a day or 2

BTW, has anyone played the new Independence day weekend playlist? Played it this morning, won every event and made about £50k with the double $ on independence day DLC jobs!

Anyone else won a playlist for it yet?

Lonewolf2306
  • Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf, Seeking a pack

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 07:38 AM Edited by Lonewolf2306, 04 July 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Also, will there be a list of jobs beforehand with any Terms and conditions?

E.g.,  

- will both sides be aware of the missions beforehand so that everyone can practise them and know what to do?

- Will all Catpures and TDMs be set to forced/forced and pickups only to ensure that there is no bias for players below level 120 on each side? especially if we're setting a low level as the minimum to play

- Will all races be set to custom vehicles off? If not, what is there to stop 1 side making it ''Utility'' or ''sports classics'' only and they have all already fully modded the best vehicle from that class in their garage while we won't have a clue, and would be stuck with nything stock and un-modded?

If using custom jobs, some people create levels which completely favour 1 team (i.e, team 2 spawns near bats while team 1 right next to miniguns). Would recommend both sides get a chance to run through any custom jobs beforehand to ensure fair

Would be handy if both sides know all jobs which will be played, but even if we don't know what the other crew will be selecting, at least tell our Crew (VIA PM ONLY) What missions we'll do, so that if each side keeps its missions a secret

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 08:07 AM

well i would love to do that if people tell me who is in. sebcreed is in, lonewolf might be in, didn't hear anything some others.

i got the missions allready in my head , but i'm going to check out if they can be played with 16 people. other things i will discuss with the co leader of the other crew. but i would appriciate it if we had some more as 3 people total, we might win a race, but 8 VS. 2 DM?
  • sebcreed likes this

Cutty Christmas
  • Cutty Christmas

Lost Kings of Los Santos

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:07 AM

PSN: LK_CUTTY. lvl. 120

See everyone soon!

Lonewolf2306
  • Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf, Seeking a pack

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 05:06 PM

See everyone soon!

on what??? 

Theres a process, which day are you saying you want to play for?

• sebcreed likes this

Lonewolf2306
  • Lonewolf2306

Lonewolf, Seeking a pack

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

if we save that till the end i'll only be able to split the money from the last job.
we mostly don't share the money because everybody will get around 100$ each shop, which gets around 1000$ or 1400$ or something for around 1,5 hours of robbing stores. also i've noticed that it's really hard to give everybody a % while driving with 5 stars. so we mostly don't share the money to make the heists go better and because 1400 for 1,5 hours is total nothing. for those who're out of money and can't afford any ammunation: just sell a car, or i'll host Rooftop Rumble once with the people who totally don't have any money.

also; i'm going in the store, the others shoot the police, you can ofcourse hide in the store, but we've had cases with like 3 people robbing the shopkeeper and accidently smash 1 friendly down because the friend attack priority wasn't on low, or that they shoot the shopowner to fast.

just be able to hear everybody, just as in last YT video we'll meet in my appartment, and i'll tell the whole plan :)

(when my car gets inpounded i'll split the money when i'm in someone's car, so i don't crash in to everything, do not kill me so my car gets inpounded because you want a little money)

We could start doing it where we give each person in the lobby a turn to be the robber at each store so everyone gets a cut?

• sebcreed likes this

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 04 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

See everyone soon!

on what??? 

Theres a process, which day are you saying you want to play for?

He allready wrote in, but in a quote, a bit wrong, but okay

We could start doing it where we give each person in the lobby a turn to be the robber at each store so everyone gets a cut?

A good lesson i learned is that people don't listen well, when you like say them: lose your wanted level to get in the plane, people still get in the plane with 5 stars afther i said it 5 times.
Everybody will get around 1000$ for the heists then. I'm also willing do do some raves or something, somthing for a lot of players in which everybody gets a nice amount.

Don Maximus Meridius
  • Don Maximus Meridius

Basterds Boss

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 05 July 2014 - 12:54 AM Edited by Don Maximus Meridius, 05 July 2014 - 01:09 AM.

Hey, i want join

Write in list:

2. Sebcreed (prisoner)
4. DonMaximus01 (tank, barracks, squalo, tropic, bus, annihilator, titan, journey and a 100% Duneloader)
5. Teemsters
6. XBOX EDDY
7. Sweet
8. Baketsuz
10. LK_Cutty.

rogershah88
  • rogershah88

It's time! It's ROGER TIME

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:46 AM

Panto Ready!

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 06:45 AM

3. SilenthunterDGM
8. Teemsters
10. massy07
12. jamal-_-786 PSN. i own everything.

Write in list:

2. Sebcreed (prisoner)
4. Donmaximus01
5. Teemsters
6. XBOX EDDY
7. Sweet
8. Baketsuz
10. LK_cutty

New people: read first post, rules, watch a bit of the YT video and join our crew: Van Society
When you're in the write in list you can add me on psn: Retired-Mafia
When you add me you so it with the text: heist, else i don't know who you are

PierreEshun
  • PierreEshun

Player Hater

• Members
  • England

Posted 05 July 2014 - 02:26 PM

im in man but for some reason it wont let my copy and paste the list

Retired Mafia
  • Retired Mafia

Van Society leader

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

TONIGHT! THE BIG PANTO HEIST!!

i'll buy a monstertruck, because we'll be participating in the Snap Matic cintest of independence day!!!
when the heist is done we're goig to let a monstertruck jump over all panto's with fireworks on the back ground!!!

the heist will start around 7:30 pm london time. but the lobby will be there at 7pm! everybody will be invited!!

@pierre: then know the plans and it's all good my friend

sebcreed
  • sebcreed

Player Hater... Not!

• Members
  • Olympics
  • Best Event 2014 [Van Society Meets]

Posted 05 July 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by sebcreed, 05 July 2014 - 04:16 PM.

Sorry guys I'm out. I'm working and will be home at 9pm london time at the earliest.

I replaced my name with Pierre's for tonight, I'm so there tomorrow.

aaaaaand.... sh*t I'll miss out on the youtube vid... just great.

2. Pierre
3. SilenthunterDGM
8. Teemsters
10. massy07
12. jamal-_-786 PSN. i own everything.

Write in list:

2. Sebcreed (prisoner)
4. Donmaximus01
5. Teemsters
6. XBOX EDDY
7. Sweet
8. Baketsuz
10. LK_cutty

New people: read first post, rules, watch a bit of the YT video and join our crew: Van Society
When you're in the write in list you can add me on psn: Retired-Mafia
When you add me you so it with the text: heist, else i don't know who you are

Marky_Mark5
  • Marky_Mark5

MMFB Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 July 2014 - 05:16 PM

Can't wait!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users