Quantcast

» «
Photo

do you come to the aid of noobs who get attacked by griefers in gtao?

103 replies to this topic
Juicyfer
  • Juicyfer

Headless Stuntman

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:49 AM

After reading this thread for the third time, I now realize that GTA Online is, along with DayZ, the best simulator for human nature.

How am I sure of this? One word: Classicism.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:00 AM

aiding them ? are you f*ckin kidding me . when i see a noobs , they nothing but insects

those who skilled players deserve to live at san andreas

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:11 AM

sometimes.. but it usually ends with that person trying to kill you anyways

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:09 AM

Umm no.
The reason is that low levels are normally the real assholes, they keep bothering you and trying to kill you, then you get tired of them and start to pwn them like the real pros of above that own griefers and call themselves heroes^^.
Later a "hero" comes to the aid of the low level asshole because it's not fair that a high-level is killing a low-level, low-levels are inoccent and they don't have weapons nor health to fight against you... come on give me a break.
I usually help them by giving them weapons or by helping them to fight against REAL griefers, but man, when the killfeed is full of a high level killing a low level i usually ignore it because i don't know who started being a dick.

This, it could be that the low levels themselves giving the high level a hard time. Basically the low level could be the one who's being an asshole.

Realz
  • Realz

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:19 AM

Not really if i see some douche in a tank going around the whole map killing people thinking hes a badass i grab my tank and pwn him

• Oz70NYC likes this

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:23 AM

Not really if i see some douche in a tank going around the whole map killing people thinking hes a badass i grab my tank and pwn him

Sums it up perfectly for me. In the beginning, yea...I'd stick my neck out for a low level here and their. At this point, the only people I give a f*ck about are those in my crew or on my friend's list. Aside from them, if you come near me, I'm killing you. Wasn't always like that, but I've been shot at for no reason way to many times. I tried to be civil in GTAO, but civility is a trait lost on 90% of the community. FACT.

• Realz likes this

MrcTOtheJ
  • MrcTOtheJ

Cleaning the Trash since '94

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:26 AM

Sometimes, not often, if I know the person getting trolled I usually do, but if it's some random, 9 times out of 10, I don't really care sometimes I will just to be nice, but more often than not I'm getting ready to go into a job, or am busy doing something. 

ashbashbluesfan
  • ashbashbluesfan

Professional Griefer

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:29 AM

Low levels always attack me, many even chase me across the whole map for revenge, unsuccessfully.

I do enjoy it when the have-a-go heroes come along though, had 1 come in a jet today, sniped him out of it, then i went to get 1, killed him 5x until he went into pussy mode then he left the game.

Don't get involved in things that have nothing to do with you, both IRL and in-game.

bruvs-mcfc
  • bruvs-mcfc

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:32 AM

I always try help new players if they want it , I just made a 2nd character and experianced the total opposite , I got slaughtered one guy bout level 185 killed me "clearly level one" 16 times , lol , even the fact I made 2nd char a drop dead gorgeous blond didn't stop him

TheForgottenOne
  • TheForgottenOne

Fearsome Tanker

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:51 AM

griefing is one kind of art.you must have the skill or the gear to kill other players.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:09 AM

If I see someone consistently killing someone else, I will first set a bounty on the griefer (to try and get other people after him) and then I will make my way over to the griefer and kill him as many times as I see fit. 9/10 I will own the griefer.

that is not fair because a vast majority of the time I get 2 low level players chasing me and ganging up on me and i manage to kill them like 12-3 in self defence.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:22 AM

one time i had a low level noob attack my character twice when i was about level 50 - 60.

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

LSPD wannabe

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 05:50 AM

No because I'm usually getting griefed by low level noobs with that basic pistol

From my experience, its the low level noobs that are the ones doing a good amount of the griefing

SP1D3R-ZA
  • SP1D3R-ZA

It's still real to me...dammit!

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 26 May 2014 - 06:02 AM

Never,This so called heroes who help noob are nothing more than a@#holes themselves,Why?When you help,you actually escalate a battle to some extent,if it goes on,it soon ends up another free roam pvp deathmatch.I'm neutral & only helps friends or crew

Not really.

If I see a twanker spawn killing people, especially low levels (because they don't have the tools or necessarily the know how to fight back), I'll go and spawn kill the twanker in a tank of my own to teach him a lesson. Then, after a little while, I drive off and send them a message, "That wasn't fun now was it?"

I doubt any of them actually learn from the experience, but at least the low level has ample opportunity to get away.

Problem is, once you blow a griefer out of a tank, they go passive and/or leave the session and start the whole process again. Griefers will be griefers...
  • bruvs-mcfc likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users