Quantcast

» «
Photo

do you come to the aid of noobs who get attacked by griefers in gtao?

103 replies to this topic
MOA WINGS
  • MOA WINGS

And now you gon' be with me for the last ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:18 AM

Most of the time, but it always ends up that the low level even attacks you.

Mikelo
  • Mikelo

Metalhead

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:18 AM Edited by Mikelo, 25 May 2014 - 06:25 AM.

Umm no.

The reason is that low levels are normally the real assholes, they keep bothering you and trying to kill you, then you get tired of them and start to pwn them like the real pros of above that own griefers and call themselves heroes^^.

Later a "hero" comes to the aid of the low level asshole because it's not fair that a high-level is killing a low-level, low-levels are inoccent and they don't have weapons nor health to fight against you... come on give me a break.

I usually help them by giving them weapons or by helping them to fight against REAL griefers, but man, when the killfeed is full of a high level killing a low level i usually ignore it because i don't know who started being a dick.

• Killzone3265, ashbashbluesfan and NikkoCharger like this

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:31 AM Edited by LRULES07, 25 May 2014 - 06:31 AM.

Ain't nobody got time for that lol, I never got any help during my low level noob days why should they?
  • ashbashbluesfan, Myu and MatthewH like this

ace514
  • ace514

Thug Mansion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:25 AM

Nope it's every man for themselves

Warlordfrost
  • Warlordfrost

Mentally Stable Killer

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:29 AM

I'm a firm believer in people have to learn how to defend themselves, but that being said if it is going on and involves a jet or tank then I step in a blow them up

poppafewpills
  • poppafewpills

R.I.P. The Dupes....

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

Best answer I saw was the player that admitted they would get a tank and spawn kill over and over....
That would be the route that I would take if I was to offer help.
Generally what I'd do is grab my duster or mallard plane and continually fly overhead to create a distraction. Nine out of ten times that will result in me smashing my plane into something and knocking a wing off lol

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:45 AM

No because they are ususlly running around blowing up pvs. They usually deserve what they get.

Juicyfer
  • Juicyfer

Deer God!

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 25 May 2014 - 08:58 AM

I've been thinking of making an aggression/level chart, because from my personal experience I've been attacked more by low levels than by high levels.

It's usually the little levels who start the fight and chicken out halfway through, so no, I don't help them.

MajorVienna
  • MajorVienna

Homie

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:11 AM

If it's a 1v1 I'll let them sort themselves out, but if I notice 3 or more reds pestering a mid or lower level white blip, I'll go bail him out and button up the rogues.

TheKidKid415
  • TheKidKid415

Trick

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:15 AM

Yeah, I usually get my tank and spawn-kill the griefer.

Exactly till the low level mood starts shooting my tank and try's to pull me out I'll run em over till he dies and tell him dumbass I'm helping you out!!

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:48 AM

I help them out if I'm close enough. If it's a tank against a bunch of guys that don't have mics or coordinate I get in my tank, and deal damage. Lately for me it's been that occasional sniper that has a decent building picked out that gets ten uncontested kills.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:51 AM Edited by Biff73, 25 May 2014 - 09:53 AM.

Never,This so called heroes who help noob are nothing more than a@#holes themselves,Why?When you help,you actually escalate a battle to some extent,if it goes on,it soon ends up another free roam pvp deathmatch.I'm neutral & only helps friends or crew 

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:42 AM

Never,This so called heroes who help noob are nothing more than a@#holes themselves,Why?When you help,you actually escalate a battle to some extent,if it goes on,it soon ends up another free roam pvp deathmatch.I'm neutral & only helps friends or crew 

I agree but some of us heroes actually move on after we kill, and help the noob to safety. Lemme give you a few examples...

I guy has been on a roof, or crane for about 7 minutes with 8 kills and counting. I noticed his name popping up on the tell and he isn't looking for bounties. I get popped by him going to get an armored car... I'm going to get him off that crane.

Some noobs are being spawn killed by a tank for no reason. The tank has a friend in a car following... I take them out, donate my tank, and tell the noob to move on. NEVER ONCE HAVE I HAD A "NOOB" ABUSE MY TANK IF I GAVE IT UP.

OR, I help them from being spawn killed and ask them to join me on a mission, if they wanna stay to get dogged some more, I let them, the stupid will be punished.

Now to make my point clear because I know it isn't, is that I help the noob IF they are being bullied, once I get them out of the situation, I ask them to help with jobs, or selling cars, or impromptu racing. I try to help them stay away from what got them into the gun fight to begin with.

If you creep up on me online and I don't know you, you're getting shot on sight. Then I drive away, if you come looking for me, I keep giving you what you want. I don't creep up on someone unless I sent them a message so they're aware, or if I'm trying to kill them. I always drive around people. I never know if it's a silent tank. Trust no one.

• Lilliex1 likes this

Coin.
  • Coin.

Some motherf*cker’s always trying to ice skate up hill.

• Feroci
  • Australia
  • Best New Member 2014

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:49 AM

Not really.

If I see a twanker spawn killing people, especially low levels (because they don't have the tools or necessarily the know how to fight back), I'll go and spawn kill the twanker in a tank of my own to teach him a lesson. Then, after a little while, I drive off and send them a message, "That wasn't fun now was it?"

I doubt any of them actually learn from the experience, but at least the low level has ample opportunity to get away.

• FilthyEsquire likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 10:52 AM

Not really.

If I see a twanker spawn killing people, especially low levels (because they don't have the tools or necessarily the know how to fight back), I'll go and spawn kill the twanker in a tank of my own to teach him a lesson. Then, after a little while, I drive off and send them a message, "That wasn't fun now was it?"

I doubt any of them actually learn from the experience, but at least the low level has ample opportunity to get away.

I do the same thing. I kept making a guy drive to the wall breach by the mask shop. He was that scared he had to resort to that. He was killing noobs with his tank, then he wanted to use the wall breach. One of those losers that hates to face defeat.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:01 AM Edited by Zwenkwiel, 25 May 2014 - 11:03 AM.

I try to but in reality not really

but it's their own damn fault

take yesterday for example, i'm just cruising around killing psycho's completely ignoring any blip that isn't dark red, even honking my horn to show I'm only here to kill the psycho's and this one guy just keeps coming after me as I chase the psycho around the map

had to kill the annoying bastard a dozen times before he finally gave up

by that time my blip wasn't exactly white either, how am I a psycho for defending myself?

Titania
  • Titania

Justice rains from aboove.

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:20 AM

'catches you', not this time tali.

851erdH.jpg

I just go passive and watch them fight. It's usually the low level person who picked the fight, from my experience anyway. Why should I encourage their stupidity by helping them out?
  • Tali vas Normandy likes this

elfoam
  • elfoam

Boss

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yes I give them my tank and watch them rage some revenge, it's the only time it gets used. Either that or I take up backup support from a couple blocks away with the heavy sniper.

xskinzcity
  • xskinzcity

Lord of War

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 12:37 PM

No because I'm usually getting griefed by low level noobs with that basic pistol

I AGREE. seems like im more likely to get shot for no reason by players below level 20. then out comes my mini gun... for 5-6 kills.

MaxinatorML
  • MaxinatorML

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by MaxinatorML, 25 May 2014 - 05:09 PM.

no i don't defend them. like it was said here before, they usually shot you. I hate the type of noobs, that think they're skilled.

u53rn4m3
  • u53rn4m3

Anti-Illuminati

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:17 PM

If I see someone getting killed repeatedly, I'll see what's going on.  If it's just a gunfight, I'll leave them alone. But if it's someone in a tank spawn killing the other guy, I'll get my tank and kill the guy in the tank.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:19 PM

how will they ever graduate from noobs if i come to aid them?

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

I don't care what you think is happening, its none of your business so just keep walking.

insert family guy clip, Horton hears domestic violence.

• ace514 and ashbashbluesfan like this

ace514
  • ace514

Thug Mansion

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:24 PM

I agree, these heroes don't really know who started the fight but will come and help the low level out. From my experience I always get attacked by lower levels than high levels. Then it's looks like you're picking on the low level when you're actually not.

maybeanotherone
  • maybeanotherone

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

ever since the special carbine and bullpup rifle.

low levels are fair game.

plus like everyone else said, they tend to be the most agressive ones who still don´t know no better than just than try and kill anything that moves.

and we once had skilless high levels, but now with the readjustments you may find an experienced lower level.

experience matters the most, my second character is still a low level but i use it with the confidence i have on my main.

it's the excuse i need to start sh*t, some high level thinking he's coming for an easy kill then has to leave the game because it's not only loosing against a lower level but a lower level using a female character.

• SP1D3R-ZA likes this

FilthyEsquire
  • FilthyEsquire

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:34 PM

I agree, these heroes don't really know who started the fight but will come and help the low level out. From my experience I always get attacked by lower levels than high levels. Then it's looks like you're picking on the low level when you're actually not.

It's not about who starts it but who is smart enough, and usually quick enough to leave the area. I 100% agree that most noobs think like most of you... "Let me get some kills" but it does backfire and put them into a predicament and I usually help them out of it, if the higher level player is preying needlessly.

Pizza_Is_Emo
  • Pizza_Is_Emo

Random

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:36 PM

They all die.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

Nope. It's a dog eat dog virtual world.

Lance_Vance89
  • Lance_Vance89

Vance Crime Family Co:CEO

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:44 PM

Yes. If i don't have anywhere to go particular, and some asshole is killng the same person over and over again i jump in and start grief the griefer.

Madara1224
  • Madara1224

The Cold One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 05:45 PM

I like to "watch". either from a buzzard or lazer and wont do anything. If I watch from my apt I feel to much like heathen bot from futurama

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users