Quantcast

» «
Photo

Saved game files doesnt work, game crashes!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic
Karthik Kamath
  • Karthik Kamath

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 24 May 2014 - 12:46 AM Edited by Karthik Kamath, 24 May 2014 - 12:51 AM.

Hello, I was playing GTA San Andreas, the game crashes everytime i try to enter the corona in freefall mission, i have tried it more than 5 times but still it crashes.. Luckily i could board the plane once and kill all them but before i could land it, game crashed.. I have never used any cheat  and the game has never crashed during missions. Is there a solution? Please help... (I get a window message when game crashes)

Karthik Kamath
  • Karthik Kamath

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 24 May 2014 - 06:05 AM Edited by lil weasel, 24 May 2014 - 07:34 AM. related topics.

EDIT: Merged related trouble-shooting topics

I'm new to this forum and i had downloaded the freefall mission save file of v1 from this website and saved it in GTA San Andreas User Files by seeing an youtube video, but when i load the mission game crashes and i get a windows message. i had moved my existing file from there and extracted the downloaded file in that folder. Should i delete or replace the existing save file? Also, there is an additional file named "gta_sa.set", should i delete it or something?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:27 AM Edited by lil weasel, 24 May 2014 - 07:36 AM.

After reading both your topics (merged) it would appear you have a Pirated game. If that is the case, then the fix would be to Buy the real Game.

You loaded a Version 1 game save and it doesn't work.
The version one game hasn't been available since 2005.
You most likely have the version 2 DVD, or STEAM download version 3.
So, try the Version TWO game saves.

If you have installed the 'downgrader' for modding purposes it does Not change the V2 & V3 games to a V1. All it does is remove the programming that blocks modding.

You shouldn't need to do anything beyond get the matching version.
Lastly: If the save was made with a modded game, or you have a modded game and that save wasn't it is possible that the save won't work.

Karthik Kamath
  • Karthik Kamath

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:57 PM Edited by Karthik Kamath, 27 May 2014 - 10:47 PM.

Tried both the save files, didnt work, its a modded game, there is a hydra always parked on the roof of Sweet's home (though i haven't completed all missions) .. is there any way i could remove the mod or something? 

Thanks in advance! One of the saved files posted by a user named daniel98, his problem was he couldnt complete the game and it was stuck at 99%. He gave a link to his save file, i tried it but the game begins from the beginning, any solution?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:26 AM

Starting at the befogging is an indication of a mismatched version.

Try uploading your save game using: http://gtasnp.com/

On the uploaded page will be a notice as to which Game you have, and the version of the save.

At the bottom of that page will also be a <Click> that will show all completed missions.

We don't "do" mods on this part of the forums. For Mod problems go to the Modding Forums, Era III forum.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Thug

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:21 AM

Tried both the save files, didnt work, its a modded game, there is a hydra always parked on the roof of Sweet's home (though i haven't completed all missions) .. is there any way i could remove the mod or something? 

Thanks in advance! One of the saved files posted by a user named daniel98

, his problem was he couldnt complete the game and it was stuck at 99%. He gave a link to his save file, i tried it but the game begins from the beginning, any solution?
daniel98 is playing on ios. you are playing on pc. Both the platforms are different. Mobile saves are not compatible with pc thats why the game starts from beginning when wrong platform saves are used.

Karthik Kamath
  • Karthik Kamath

Player Hater

• New Members
  • India

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:54 AM

Thank you guys! Got version two game today and downloaded v2 save file of this this website and it works, ah so happy i can continue from freefall mission.. Also, i just completed whole half life series and it was awesome!  :cookie:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users