GTA SA Dyom help...

7 replies to this topic
karl_raphael06
  • karl_raphael06

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Philippines

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:54 PM

how to make helicopter works on dyom?? also i can't upload my missions on http://dyom.gtagames.nl/, pls help me :/

Silent
  • Silent

Chief Fixing Officer

• GTA Mods Staff
  • Poland
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Best Script/Plugin 2014 [SilentPatch]
    Most Respected 2014
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2014
    Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 [ViceCityStories PC Edition]
    Best Vehicle 2013 [III Aircraft]
    Most Helpful [Mods] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 24 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

Moved to an appropriate location.

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 25 May 2014 - 01:24 AM

About the Uploads on DYOM Site, even no one can upload missions there, Administrators of the Mod are trying to fix the bug as soon as possible. 

About the choppa, just make sure that the actor's driver route is first going up, up and up then try to move it forward. hope it helps.  :^:

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:17 AM

No, just make the chopper have 1 waypoint. It should be where you want it to go. If you make more, the chopper will fly correctly for some time, then, like go backwards, stop and repeat.

QaiserH
  • QaiserH

Dialouges Writer

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 June 2014 - 04:38 AM

If You Want To Fly An Helicopter in Air Just Set A Driver And Route It Where You Want With N And Y 

And Dyom Dyom site Was Having some Issues know It Is Solved

alifjenius
  • alifjenius

I'm back (again)

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 01 June 2014 - 10:38 AM

First, about DYOM site, the problem is yes, you have logged in, but then when you start to upload missions then you suddenly logged out. Not only you who experienced this, I also experienced the same. My suggestion is try to upload it (in the mean time while the site being fixed) in other hosting files website such as Mediafire or something like that.

If you want to upload it in DYOM, just upload it using a different username (probably the Guest) or keep trying to upload using your original username. I tried like 10 times before the upload is successful

And about helicopters, just like what the others had said.
1. Spawn a helicopter
2. Spawn an actor, set him to "Enter Nearest Car" or "Sit in Nearest Car".
3. Set it to either slow, normal or fast. Make the route point (just one which is perfectly above the actor)
4. If you want him to fly to another part, just direct the route point to area you wanted (after you set the 1st route)
5. If you want to set him fly in a loop, press "L" after you finish setting the route points
6. Determine the actor's behaviour
7. Play the mission. Voila, the chopper is working

Terminatorbeback
  • Terminatorbeback

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:02 PM

Hey I have the same problem, I can't upload missions in DYOM, it always says "404 Forbidden, you don't have permission to submit this mod" sumthin like that, can someone help me pls.

Gammoudicj
  • Gammoudicj

★★★★★★

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 19 November 2014 - 12:28 PM

Hey I have the same problem, I can't upload missions in DYOM, it always says "404 Forbidden, you don't have permission to submit this mod" sumthin like that, can someone help me pls.

Dude, don't bump old threads, make one for yourself and ask. And if your mission has SD then the file is too big.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users