Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAO Problems - What's yours?

180 replies to this topic

Poll: GTAO Problems - What's yours? (146 member(s) have cast votes)

What major problem have you encountered in GTAO that has now stopped you playing?

1. Constant Freezing when playing or trying to get online (60 votes [20.20%])

Percentage of vote: 20.20%

2. unknown network error for ps3 update 1.13 / Timed out joining session (42 votes [14.14%])

Percentage of vote: 14.14%

3. Online launching indefinately (25 votes [8.42%])

Percentage of vote: 8.42%

4. Game freezes when hosting your own job (13 votes [4.38%])

Percentage of vote: 4.38%

5. Only 2 or 3 people joining jobs you host / game not refreshing invite list & inviting new people all the time (23 votes [7.74%])

Percentage of vote: 7.74%

6. Not much support from Rockstar support regarding freezing or other issues. (42 votes [14.14%])

Percentage of vote: 14.14%

7. No heists - 23rd May2014 and still no heists... (46 votes [15.49%])

Percentage of vote: 15.49%

8. Garage slot 1 and 3 glitch. (5 votes [1.68%])

Percentage of vote: 1.68%

9. Other (35 votes [11.78%])

Percentage of vote: 11.78%

10. No Problems-- the game works fine for me (6 votes [2.02%])

Percentage of vote: 2.02%

Vote Guests cannot vote
elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:43 AM Edited by Spuds725, 05 August 2014 - 08:57 PM.

So post away and don't forget to vote.

This thread won't neccessarily sort out any of the problems you have or have had or will have.

But...it will hopefully show just how many of us have had or are having problems with GTAV.

Thanks for voting if you do.

I intend to re open a support case with R* and all your votes will help show them just how many people have paid good money for a game that now doesn't work for what seems to be a large percentage of people.

Your votes will count and this thread will also be linked to my support case so they can better see the amount of people with GTAO issues.

Hopefully they can be bothered to look at it.

• reinerm67 likes this

reinerm67
  • reinerm67

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:40 PM

thanks

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:11 PM

bump

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

whats garage slot 1 and 3 glitch?

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:51 PM Edited by elless777, 24 May 2014 - 02:51 PM.

whats garage slot 1 and 3 glitch?

the car spaces in the garage/s. both slots are buggy. vehicles dissapear

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:34 PM

hrm, i think that just happened to me. providing that 3 in on the left side when standing at the door looking to the back.  swear i had a car there and when i bought the second property it seemed to disappear.  When did this glitch start happening and does anyone know the cause?  I also have one on my mechanic list which says destroyed but it wont show up on insurance.  its not the same car that disappeared from my original garage slot 3 either, totally separate problem, lol!

King Sombra
  • King Sombra

Ruler of the Crystal Empire

• New Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:57 PM

I don't really see the point of this thread. That said, I have none of these problems.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:39 PM

I don't really see the point of this thread. That said, I have none of these problems.

play in public sessions and join missions more often, youll freeze or get a network error eventually, lol

• reinerm67 likes this

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:12 PM

bump

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:51 PM

Actually i dont think i have the slot 3 glitch after all but im not 100 percent sure what cars i had where.  I used to have franklins buffalo and its gone and i dont remember selling it.  I think rockstar took it and the car that used to be in slot 3 moved to where it was.  

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:49 PM

Well it would be good if you don't have the slot 3 glitch, I hope for your sake you don't.

There is another thread detailing what to do if it gets stuck in limbo.

Thanks to the people that have voted and please keep voting. Nearly 200 have viewed this, not all will have a problem but for those that do, please vote which one/s you have.

xoC18H21NO3xo
  • xoC18H21NO3xo

GTA Addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:26 PM

The freezing has actually chilled out for me. My problem is more to do with missions failing when everything is done correctly and nobody dying.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:37 PM

The freezing has actually chilled out for me. My problem is more to do with missions failing when everything is done correctly and nobody dying.

Out of curiosity....

Did you do something to make it stop freezing?

Did you speak to R* and they suggested or did something?

Did it cure itself?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:53 PM

missions dont fail if you do them correctly and dont use R2 to restart them.  Make sure no one starts killing enemies or blowing things up until you trigger the waypoint markers on the map that start the mission objective and dont get too close to where anything will spawn that you need to kill or collect to pass and you wont have any issues.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:22 PM Edited by elless777, 27 May 2014 - 01:23 PM.

Please keep voting, thank you to those that have.

Darth Krizz
  • Darth Krizz

Player Hater

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:45 PM

I cannot host any job from pause menu, my character just freezes and i have to go to Game Store... :/ 

• elless777 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:33 PM

Cash Cards - which leads to ultimate imbalance between reward and item price

Xavierr
  • Xavierr

why

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

Honestly, I've stopped playing as of late because:

- I suck at sp2mp glitch now
- I can't store the freaking Roosevelt, to completely my "class car collection" garage
-after spending about three weeks looking for a gold paint job that'll make a car look like its made out of solid gold plates, I'm paranoid r* will release a gold that looks even GOLDER.

/rant

That's why I'm taking a break at least until I beat Forza 4.

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 05:16 AM

Honestly, I've stopped playing as of late because:

- I suck at sp2mp glitch now
- I can't store the freaking Roosevelt, to completely my "class car collection" garage
-after spending about three weeks looking for a gold paint job that'll make a car look like its made out of solid gold plates, I'm paranoid r* will release a gold that looks even GOLDER.

/rant

That's why I'm taking a break at least until I beat Forza 4.

funny how all your problems except the paint job are your lack of ability to cheat and not related to actual playing the game problems at all, lol!

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

bump

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:03 PM

My problem is the poorly designed missions with underpaid reward but extremely hard with ultimate respawning enemies behind your back, 150% accuracy and 120% power.

You don't have that on the list

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:17 PM

My problem is the poorly designed missions with underpaid reward but extremely hard with ultimate respawning enemies behind your back, 150% accuracy and 120% power.

You don't have that on the list

No I don't but it IS now in this thread.

So thank you for airing your problem.

mysteriousamg
  • mysteriousamg

Savage11's Crew Leader

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:32 AM

My issue is everytime i enter a full public lobby. Players start leaving left and right before i even exit my garage. Then my game freezes.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:18 PM

My issue is everytime i enter a full public lobby. Players start leaving left and right before i even exit my garage. Then my game freezes.

This has been one of the issues I suffer from on the very rare occasion I can actually go online. I think what's happening there is either they have all frozen themselves or more likely, you have been

disconnected from them but it shows as them having left the lobby. Hence the freeze you got afterwards.

Thanks for replying.

TheNumberOfTheBreast
  • TheNumberOfTheBreast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:25 PM

When I play in crew sessions, many people will freeze at the same time. We used to be able to have 16 player sessions for a couple hours, now we cant have 6 people for 20 min. I would guess the other players you see disconnecting are also freezing.

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:35 PM Edited by elless777, 30 May 2014 - 03:35 PM.

When I play in crew sessions, many people will freeze at the same time. We used to be able to have 16 player sessions for a couple hours, now we cant have 6 people for 20 min. I would guess the other players you see disconnecting are also freezing.

Hmm...so perhaps if this is the case every time any of us sees this happen, it might mean a programme could be doing something on their servers.

Not saying it's one of those cheat sweepers but maybe something similiar that is causing this.

Hell, maybe going on from that, perhaps it is also this "event* that is stopping people from getting online.

I'm sure the problem is on rockstars end and even more sure it's related to a server or something running on it.

Anyways, please keep replying and posting. It all helps.

Saso70
  • Saso70

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

My bookmarks and playlists are gone...fudge!

TheNumberOfTheBreast
  • TheNumberOfTheBreast

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

This is from a R* support thread:

I posted a message from rockstar in this topic about freezing and it was deleted.

This is it again,

In response to your recent letter about freezing experiences in GTA: Online, we must say that this issue is being taken very seriously. We have countless technicians working on it. We believe the problem is with our storage facilities. The servers simply cannot cope with the amount of game data flowing through them at one point. As a result, it freezes. We hope this provides you with some information about the problem. We recommend playing in Invite Only lobbies or Story Mode until it is sorted. It should be sorted by the time the next DLC comes out. However, please be aware that you are not the only person who has contacted us about freezing. We sincerely hope you still play GTA: Online in the future as we are looking at ways to better your gaming experience. Yours sincerely, Rockstar Games Support Team.

link here

elless777
  • elless777

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:04 PM

This is from a R* support thread:

I posted a message from rockstar in this topic about freezing and it was deleted.

This is it again,

In response to your recent letter about freezing experiences in GTA: Online, we must say that this issue is being taken very seriously. We have countless technicians working on it. We believe the problem is with our storage facilities. The servers simply cannot cope with the amount of game data flowing through them at one point. As a result, it freezes. We hope this provides you with some information about the problem. We recommend playing in Invite Only lobbies or Story Mode until it is sorted. It should be sorted by the time the next DLC comes out. However, please be aware that you are not the only person who has contacted us about freezing. We sincerely hope you still play GTA: Online in the future as we are looking at ways to better your gaming experience. Yours sincerely, Rockstar Games Support Team.

link here

If that is true and my thoughts (aswell as others) have pointed me to this direction anyway without proof then you my friend....have just given us the equivilent of the holy grail.

Can you or anyone else confirm?

sultangris
  • sultangris

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 04:25 PM

Not always,the game cant handle full lobbies and will split them into two separate lobbies, usually when multiple people leave they are just sent to a new session with each other.  happened to some friends and i a few times.  I called them and they said they were in a lobby with some of the people and to them it said that we left.  The more people in the same area of the map at the same time the worse the problems are, there can be more people in sessions if they are spread all over the map, but when they are all at los santos customs with tanks killing each other you get split up quick, lol!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users