Quantcast

» «
Photo

Epsilon mission Accepting the truth icon disappeared.

2 replies to this topic
Fnemily
  • Fnemily

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:08 AM

The Epsilon icon was there a little while back but I was too busy doing other things to progress through the game. I've tried sleeping, killing Micheal, switching characters, and so on and so forth. Is there anything else I could try to do? I really don't want to have to start a new game.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• V Staff
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:33 AM Edited by Barefoot Tiger, 23 May 2014 - 10:00 AM.

Hello, just to be sure, after you completed "Seeking the Truth', did you go to the Epsilon website and donate $500? You must do this to unlock the next Epsilon mission. Don't forget that you must be playing as Michael to see the Epsilon icon.

If you did this and the icon has disappeared you would need to load a previous save from a different slot and replay to this point. 

If you don't have a selection of previous saves (and everyone should do, for precisely this eventuality) you can only continue playing as you are doing, saving and reloading as you go, in the hope that the icon reappears.

Just one last point though...

Spoiler

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

On another note, these Epsilon missions are best played in succession to prevent this from happening, so if you are able to continue, I'd advise you to finish them as quickly as they appear. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users