Photo

Drug War stories?

2 replies to this topic
Mr_Leone
  • Mr_Leone

The Liberty City Experience

• Members

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:20 AM

Tell me about some dramatic shootouts! I got in one in Hove Beach. Was surrounded in a bus and (the rusty non drive-able one) and if I stood up Luis was dead. I free aimed a headshot from long distance with a Deagle and freed up a route. :enrique goes down after a cop car rams him into the centre of three bad guys who put him down. Armando runs to the car with Luis and makes it into the car, Luis hit the gas and rammed through the police car pile up outside the carnival. Armando. Was killed in this attemppt, but Luis escapped with low health.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:11 AM

Was playing with a friend and we did one that involved getting away in some F620s. Armando decided to roll with me, and Henrique brought up the rear. When the baddies began pursuit I dropped some sticky bombs out the window to dispatch them. Hilariously enough, I detonated one when H was too close and blew him to smithereens. Armando's nonchalant reaction killed both me and my friend: "sh*t L. Looks like H is gonna need a hospital bed." To this day, we still say "Henrique noooooooooooooo".

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Pent Kaul

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:39 AM

I once played two drug wars in a row and I heard the same conversation twice.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users