Sons Of Anarchy PS3x Are Recruiting !

6 replies to this topic
peach10
  • peach10

Peach10

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

***  BREAKING NEWS  ***  WEAZEL NEWS  ***  BREAKING NEWS  ***  WEAZEL NEWS  ***

SONS OF ANARCHY PS3X ARE RECRUITING NOW !!!

THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A SAMCRO MAN OF MAYHEM ??

PROVE YOUR WORTH IN OUR PROSPECT CREW AND YOU WILL SOON BE RIDING WITH 
                                                           THE REAPER ON YOUR BACK !
                                              Fear the Reaper" and "Ride Free or Die" PS3 Crew

The sons of anarchy are are seeking active riders with the passion of both bikes and bullets. 
                    If you are looking for a fun 24/7 active crew then the SOA Brotherhood is for you !
                              After all, the essence of a good motorcycle Crew is Brotherhood right ! 

The sons Of Anarchy PS3X currently hold over 190 dedicated and talented patched Brothers and sisters and                                                      run a 4 chapter strong empire on GTA5 online

The officers are presidents are dedicated to making each and every members gaming experience as fun and
          exciting as possible and all of our members stay active and are willing to run missions or do jobs to help you                 boost your skills, unlock parts for your vehicles, make some money, or just to help you level up.

We actively hold Fight Club Championships , Team Death match Tournaments, Demolition Derby's , Car
                                                       shows and much much more !!! 

We design and promote custom Jobs (Races, Death match) created by Our own members using the Online
                                                             GTAV Content Creator. 

We also hold frequent crew only , crew on crew and chapter on chapter activities such as our own SOA Rooftop                                              Rumble and Man hunts and much more more .

We have our own SOA webpage , Facebook pages , Youtube channel , a twitter page in development and even an                                    Instagram ! So whatever gets you off i guarantee we will not disappoint .

All of our members are loyal to our SOA patch and all we ask of you is your TRUST, 
                                                         LOYALTY, RESPECT and a MOTORCYCLE. 

All we need now is you , you and YOU !!!! 

Join the SOAPS3X Crew by requesting an invite to our Prospects crew 

:r*: http://socialclub.ro...ps3x_prospects_

:r*: http://socialclub.ro...of_anarchy_ps3x

sarCAZum
  • sarCAZum

HDMC President

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:17 AM

another one...?

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

Van Society Representative

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

I'm interested :)

MilkFace
  • MilkFace

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:47 PM

Sent a request…what I want to know is how I get patched since the MC I'm in now isn't exactly wanting to patch people and make it difficult to get patched, for instance, they do all their meetings at 9 pm EST, but I'm GMT, so I'll be sleeping my then. Is there anything like that with you?

TEXAGGIE-12thMAN
  • TEXAGGIE-12thMAN

MAMMOTH 4x4 President

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:08 PM

Oh my god breaking news guys. The 8,378th Sons of Anarchy Crew is recruiting!!!! Holy sh*t. I'll even bet my. 16,000,000 in game money that they don't even ride motorcycles. Jesus please do something original
  • TexasKilldozer likes this

TexasKilldozer
  • TexasKilldozer

Los Santos Golf Pro

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:27 PM

Oh my god breaking news guys. The 8,378th Sons of Anarchy Crew is recruiting!!!! Holy sh*t. I'll even bet my. 16,000,000 in game money that they don't even ride motorcycles. Jesus please do something original

I'm gonna start a crew called Sons of Oligarchy. The crew vehicle is the BMX. Interested?

MilkFace
  • MilkFace

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2014 - 09:32 PM

I'm gonna start a crew called Sons of Oligarchy. The crew vehicle is the BMX. Interested?

I'm waiting for a dirt bike crew…I'd love a dirt bike crew…anyone got a dirt bike crew?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users