Quantcast

» «
Photo

Foxhound Alpha Unit [foxhound patch] (PS3-active)

13 replies to this topic
PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:01 AM Edited by PoisoNinja140_48, 22 May 2014 - 08:04 AM.

4412C154-7E17-4F97-BC16-7A54D22C5FB1.png

Crew/Gang Name:

Foxhound Alpha Unit

About:
A great crew for fans of Metal Gear Solid, we have over 350 members and we're going strong. The admin of the crew has moved on to PS4, but we still have a solid commissioner who is very active in te crew and still has contact with the original head..
We are currently dealing with an issue with a rogue member crew killing.. We're trying to handle this as fast as we can... if you're interested in joining, please have your PSN account linked to SocialClub.. Not to bore you, and I'm not going to get into it too much, but we're most likely going to be cleaning out most members who aren't linked up, so please get that sorted out, if you would like to join.

Other than that, we are extremely chill.

Leader Contact:
http://socialclub.ro...ound_alpha_unit

Social Club Crew Link:
http://socialclub.ro...ound_alpha_unit

Platform(s):
PS3

Games:
GTAO

Timezone:
Worldwide, but I'm Pacific myself..

Please excuse any format/spelling errors, I'm on mobile.
  • Psyciccobra likes this

Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

Ocelot Unit X Commissioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 May 2014 - 02:20 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm also a Lt. in the crew, like PoisoNinja. We are going to be doing lots of renovations to the crew to help better for our members and possible you as well if you're interested in joining! Advice, Tips, and Opinions are very welcomed. Foxhound is a PMC Crew so organization and pro skills mean everything. We will have a application up shortly I'm sure, until then, just MAKE SURE your account is LINKED on the socialclub if you would like to join.

My Timezone is Eastern, so between me and PoisoNinja, we have the United States covered.

• PoisoNinja140_48 likes this

Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:37 PM

Bump post,

Also PoisoNinja since you have been in Foxhound longer than I have could you come up with an application since you would know more about what we are looking for, if you are to busy I'll try to come up with something soon.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:22 PM

Limit your bumping to once a week please.

DDTKID
  • DDTKID

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:03 AM

I've joined, so whenever the application is ready to go I can do it, Social and PSN is the same as my forum name here.

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 06:17 AM

The thing is linking with psn is not a must have.The only reason ppl do it is to add their friends that's why I did it lol.

But in all seriousness it only becomes an issue if we can't find a crew members name. Like he's living off the grid kinda way but at the very least, make your profile visible and have your stats updated to show your current level.

So as long as we can see your name on the crew list you should be good. But linking isn't hard just go to add friends then link your psn bam your done.

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Prankster

• Members

Posted 25 May 2014 - 07:06 AM

The thing is linking with psn is not a must have.The only reason ppl do it is to add their friends that's why I did it lol.

But in all seriousness it only becomes an issue if we can't find a crew members name. Like he's living off the grid kinda way but at the very least, make your profile visible and have your stats updated to show your current level.

So as long as we can see your name on the crew list you should be good. But linking isn't hard just go to add friends then link your psn bam your done.

Off the grid players can be a pain in the ass tho lol... I agree, it's not completely necessary, it's just more if a preventative thing..

What would you think about a "Foxhound Omega Unit" or something to that effect.. A group for our more hardened personnel...

Alpha Unit would still be Home Base, where the vast majority of the crew will stay.. but we could have a completely restructured hierarchy and crew for Omega... Almost like Prestige or something lol, once you get so high up, we'll break you down again, as rebuild.. All while Alpha Unit recruits non-stop..

Omega could be our experimental/testing/merc crew... We could set strict rules, or try out different things while not affecting the main core at all....

I hope you see where I'm going with this.... I'm just seeing a few of the crew members wanting things that would be too bothersome or chaotic to do with a full on pre-existing crew....

Alpha would be the parent crew pretty much... You would pretty much still be 100% in control.... I mean, you are pretty much the interim admin lol
  • Psyciccobra likes this

Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 May 2014 - 04:59 PM

I get your idea PoisoNinja but the crew needs to be more... under control I guess? Before we try doing branches off from the main crew.

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:53 AM

That's an interesting idea something like the most loyal being in a separate special unit like the patriots lol.

Once Heists come out the I'll be done cleaning up the roster getting rid of the randoms, replacing them with new real members and giving every crew member a fair promotion. Which means a lot more crew representatives keeping the ratio between muscle balanced.

Psyciccobra
  • Psyciccobra

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

That's an interesting idea something like the most loyal being in a separate special unit like the patriots lol.

Once Heists come out the I'll be done cleaning up the roster getting rid of the randoms, replacing them with new real members and giving every crew member a fair promotion. Which means a lot more crew representatives keeping the ratio between muscle balanced.

LRULES07, my suggestion for the reps and muscles, leave them on a two week stand at muscles, if they are active and helpful promo to Rep, if not remove them after the two weeks.

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 May 2014 - 10:22 AM

Exactly lol

Maybe even go with the XOF theme hahaha

But seriously, once heist come things will be a lot easier to handle

PoisoNinja140_48
  • PoisoNinja140_48

Prankster

• Members

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:15 AM

Bump.... All MGS fans get in here

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 June 2014 - 06:42 AM Edited by LRULES07, 03 June 2014 - 06:43 AM.

I had 2 emblems ready to get published but can't cuz rockstar patched the new emblem exploit. It was a Fox and a big boss emblem sigh. If any1s good at making emblems care to give us a hand.

We're the top 3 foxhound crews on social club which I am happy to see.

LRULES07
  • LRULES07

The King of Jokes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 June 2014 - 09:24 PM

Bump we are currently at over 500members neat lol.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users