SA Released
545 replies to this topic
R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:23 PM Edited by R4gN0r0K, 14 July 2017 - 03:24 PM.

man i should've posted this too, i had this problem for soo long. i "fixed" it by looking around some places to get gta mods until i found one version that did not have this bug.

I remember in one version (when it was still cleo i think), you would go through markers in first person. This version however switches the camera to the default IG-Cutscene style one.

I really liked going through doors in FP, even if there was nothing there, it felt smoother. Would it be possible to have an option to change this via config?

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2017 - 03:33 PM

man i should've posted this too, i had this problem for soo long. i "fixed" it by looking around some places to get gta mods until i found one version that did not have this bug.

I remember in one version (when it was still cleo i think), you would go through markers in first person. This version however switches the camera to the default IG-Cutscene style one.

I really liked going through doors in FP, even if there was nothing there, it felt smoother. Would it be possible to have an option to change this via config?

yeah the version i linked is with an updated hooks.asi   doesn't need msvcr100d .... also if you want  go through markers with FPS  mode  just enable this option in Mix sets...

DisaEnexCamera   = 1

• R4gN0r0K and Rachel Amber like this

R4gN0r0K
  • R4gN0r0K

☆ ♛ ☆

• Members
  • Unknown
  • Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:09 PM

I just installed it and tried it, it works. thanks for the tip!

Stupid Bot
  • Stupid Bot

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 29 July 2017 - 03:11 PM

Hey guys i need help!

I installed it before and it worked, but after 2 months i installed it again and when i load it,

i press V twice To change to first person.

But sadly it crashes when i switch to first person!

Please help!

skatefilter5
  • skatefilter5

Controlling Both Players

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 August 2017 - 10:40 PM

within the second player activated when walk or run I automatically turn right, and can you set first person on second player too?

AnotherZombie
  • AnotherZombie

YouTuber

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago

Are the links here compatible with ModLauncher? Or will that come in a later version?

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users