444 replies to this topic
Ruskiturbo
  • Ruskiturbo

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 September 2017 - 05:03 AM

Topic - In-Depth Guide: Zirconium Stratum Variants

From my hours of research and extensive experience chasing Stratums, I have learned that, even without hacks/trainers, they can come in many variants. The variants/mods discussed below cannot be made by LS Customs and must be found or purchased. All the following information pertains to GTA Online.

Terminology

• Mod/modification: Features added to the stock Stratum including but not limited to roof racks and front bumper lip spoilers. In this context, modifications are unrelated to LS Customs upgrades. Any Stratums you see with more than one modification have been hacked in or created using a trainer.
  • Painted sunroof: The sunroof is intact and shares the same paint color as the Stratum.
  • Glass sunroof: The sunroof is made of glass and is transparent.
  • No sunroof: The sunroof has been removed altogether leaving an opening on the roof of the car.
  • Twin Turbo: This Stratum mod appears as a spoiler above the rear window and includes Twin Turbo badging on the back end of the Stratum. Spoiler and badging always go together. No changes to car's engine.
  • Front lip: This Stratum mod appears as a lip spoiler on the car's front bumper.
  • Roof rack: This Stratum mod appears as a black rack on the car's roof.
  • Super Autos: Short for Southern San Andreas Super Autos.

Variants

Important note: I have designated these variant numbers and they are in no way related to official game/trainer code. 
  • Variant 1: Painted sunroof, no mods 
    Notes: Spawns in traffic and as a parked car. Available through Super Autos. There is ~80% chance to receive this variant after ordering a Stratum. All Stratums ordered through Super Autos will have a painted sunroof and may also include one mod.

• Variant 2: Painted sunroof, Twin Turbo 
    Notes: Like all other modded Stratums with painted sunroofs, this variant does not spawn in traffic or as a parked car. This variant is only available through Super Autos with ~10-20% chance of receiving it after ordering.

• Variant 3: Painted sunroof, front lip 
    Notes: Like all other modded Stratums with painted sunroofs, this variant does not spawn in traffic or as a parked car. This variant is only available through Super Autos with  ~10-20% chance of receiving it after ordering.

• Variant 4: PLAUSIBLE (UNCONFIRMED) Painted sunroof, roof rack 
    Notes: This variant is unconfirmed. It cannot be found in traffic or as a parked car - none of the painted sunroof Stratums with mods can. It is not known if this variant can be ordered through Super Autos. In my sample size of ~30 purchased Stratums, none came with a roof rack.

• Variant 5: Open sunroof, no mods 
    Notes: This variant only spawns in traffic or as a parked car. ~70-80% of all naturally spawned Stratums will have an open sunroof. All open sunroof variants seem to be equally rare.

• Variant 6: Open sunroof, Twin Turbo
    Notes: This variant only spawns in traffic or as a parked car. ~70-80% of all naturally spawned Stratums will have an open sunroof. All open sunroof variants seem to be equally rare.

• Variant 7: Open sunroof, front lip

• Variant 8: Open sunroof, roof rack

• Variant 9: Glass sunroof, no mods
    Notes: This variant only spawns in traffic or as a parked car. ~20-30% of all naturally spawned Stratums will have a glass sunroof. From my experience, it seems that all glass sunroof Stratums will be stock and without any mods, but this is unconfirmed. 

• Variant 10: PLAUSIBLE (UNCONFIRMED) Glass sunroof, Twin Turbo
    Notes: From my experience, it seems that all glass sunroof Stratums will be stock and without any mods, but this is unconfirmed. 

• Variant 11: PLAUSIBLE (UNCONFIRMED) Glass sunroof, front lip
    Notes: From my experience, it seems that all glass sunroof Stratums will be stock and without any mods, but this is unconfirmed. 

• Variant 12: PLAUSIBLE (UNCONFIRMED) Glass sunroof, roof rack

Screenshots
Below: Stratum with open sunroof and roof rack (Variant 8)
NI12YrX.jpg

Below: Stratum with painted sunroof and front lip (Variant 3)
lBOiWiC.jpg

Below: Stratum with painted sunroof and Twin Turbo (Variant 2)
R7DnwYg.png

Below: Stratum with open sunroof and Twin Turbo (Variant 6)
NZovO21.jpg

Now that's real dedication. + Respect
  • Gridl0k, kovaandr and PWGTA like this

TheJman494
  • TheJman494

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 October 2017 - 03:44 PM

Spoiler

Extra wide version - https://c1.staticfli...d4027ae08_o.png

• PWGTA likes this

Craig
  • Craig

Biographer Seahorse

• Canary-Islands
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 04 October 2017 - 04:19 PM

Just as a reminder, can we please make sure any image heavy posts are kept condensed and tidy by using the spoiler tags. This way we don't all contract carpal tunnel trying to get the bottom. Also, try and avoid quoting an entire post just to add a comment. I'm not saying you shouldn't quote altogether, but perhaps remove some of the bulkier material.

papa boyy
  • papa boyy

le trollin rollin on teh forumzz :’’-) c:

• Facade Corporation
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

37680354351_445d27c84c_h.jpg

• MikeyDLuffy and 1bbaxter like this

LamboFreak
  • LamboFreak

Car Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:11 AM Edited by LamboFreak, 07 January 2018 - 05:12 AM.

BUMP

271590_20180106223058_1_edit2.png

• 1bbaxter likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 January 2018 - 05:48 AM

Spoiler

Related info: http://gtaforums.com...se-save-editor/

I noticed this car surge a bit in popularity lately. Lots of people looking for unobtainable variants with the recent glitch.

mayo gaming
  • mayo gaming

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 4 weeks ago

First thing I'm gonna do after I can afford Xbox Live Gold is order a batch of Stratums.

I've overlooked this car for so long and now I regret it. It's awesome and the fact that it has so many variants is a plus.

Just a side note: on the last gen consoles it is possible to obtain a rare 'complete' variant. It has every mod equipped.
  • PWGTA likes this

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Fox2Quick, 4 weeks ago.

First thing I'm gonna do after I can afford Xbox Live Gold is order a batch of Stratums.

I've overlooked this car for so long and now I regret it. It's awesome and the fact that it has so many variants is a plus.

Just a side note: on the last gen consoles it is possible to obtain a rare 'complete' variant. It has every mod equipped.

There are 2 fully loaded variants. 254 and 255 body styles both have all the options but one has a painted sunroof and the other is clear. The clear one will sometimes be open on its own. I thought it was weather based but its seemingly random.
  • mayo gaming likes this

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

Aw, I thought Coleco was back.

• hei3enberg and Commander S like this

NefertitiThelma89
  • NefertitiThelma89

HBCU

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

YESSSSS!!!

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Absolutely no wheelspin off the line, so you can get away from trouble fast. Handles amazingly off-road as well. 

But most importantly, your hat stays on inside.

Can you still get the variant with the spoiler and front lip on PS4?

A Maned Wolf
  • A Maned Wolf

*Roark!*

• Members
  • Christmas-Island

Posted 4 weeks ago

YESSSSS!!!

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Absolutely no wheelspin off the line, so you can get away from trouble fast. Handles amazingly off-road as well. 

Nope, not else you bring one over from SP or have a time machine.

Imnotthefiveo
  • Imnotthefiveo

He's not the Five-O

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Spoiler

Or a friend that has one

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Argonaut, 4 weeks ago.

..Such as myself:

LG0SjEyO.png

LG0Rh8lm.png

LG0T7jXS.png

Still kicking since 2014. Don't see why people are attracted to the "all options" version when the roofrack ruins what can be a very smart looking sports estate in the configuration I have (front lip, spoiler, closed sunroof- this last one does make a difference). May still have twin turbo- remember that?- but I can't tell if it survived the port to next gen. Would change the plate to read "R32GTST0" if I had the chance.

Still have this alongside modded Speeder (RIP performance mods), Sadler w/front bar and lights, Rebel w/front bar and lights, modded Mexican Mariachi w/performance upgrades..

• Tupiz, Imnotthefiveo and 1bbaxter like this

Imnotthefiveo
  • Imnotthefiveo

He's not the Five-O

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Agreed. I've got the same one, lip and spoiler, with no roof rack and closed sunroof. Yankton plates, and unique gold wheels. Love that version.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 4 weeks ago.

Agreed. I've got the same one, lip and spoiler, with no roof rack and closed sunroof. Yankton plates, and unique gold wheels. Love that version.

I prefer this version to the 255, but I'd rather have the glass sunroof.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Fox2Quick, 4 weeks ago.

YESSSSS!!!

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Spoiler and front lip is obtainable, just not with roof rack.

@Argonaut: TT badge is attached to the spoiler. Cant have one without the other.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 4 weeks ago

If you're talking about natural spawns, you're wrong. The combinations are spoiler (with twin turbo badge), front lip, or roof rack. They all come with an open sunroof.

Other combinations are only possible with mods, save editor, gctf etc.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

If you're talking about natural spawns, you're wrong. The combinations are spoiler (with twin turbo badge), front lip, or roof rack. They all come with an open sunroof.

Stratum can spawn with up to 2 of the 3 available options (not counting sunroofs).

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by whywontyoulisten, 3 weeks ago.

Stratum can spawn with up to 2 of the 3 available options (not counting sunroofs).

You can have the base model with open, glass, or solid sunroof, or an open-roofed version with one of the body additions I listed above. If you've found anything different, then all I can say is pics or GTFO. :)

Halal Cyborg
  • Halal Cyborg

Junglist

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

Tbh I'm so so happy with my 255 stratum in textured epsilon blue with kifflom plate but I'd be happy to dupe it purely so I can have another to play with the paintjob and plate...I have a nismo plate I could use for a nismo build.

Tupiz
  • Tupiz

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 3 weeks ago

..Such as myself:

*snip*

Still kicking since 2014. Don't see why people are attracted to the "all options" version when the roofrack ruins what can be a very smart looking sports estate in the configuration I have (front lip, spoiler, closed sunroof- this last one does make a difference). May still have twin turbo- remember that?- but I can't tell if it survived the port to next gen. Would change the plate to read "R32GTST0" if I had the chance.

Still have this alongside modded Speeder (RIP performance mods), Sadler w/front bar and lights, Rebel w/front bar and lights, modded Mexican Mariachi w/performance upgrades..

This is the absolute perfect spec. It is too bad this special variation won't be possible to acquire, most likely ever. I'm really jealous, but enjoy your rare vehicles.

whywontyoulisten
  • whywontyoulisten

Adapt or die

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 3 weeks ago

This is the absolute perfect spec. It is too bad this special variation won't be possible to acquire, most likely ever. I'm really jealous, but enjoy your rare vehicles.

There are give cars to friends glitches all the time. Just ask in your platform's duping thread.

• Tupiz likes this

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 weeks ago

@Argonaut: TT badge is attached to the spoiler. Cant have one without the other.

Sorry, I meant x2 Turbo upgrade. Was something you could do on last gen that I tested to have a tangible effect on performance, don't know if it was maintained through to next gen though. Would happily test with anyone who's on PC.

Fox2Quick
  • Fox2Quick

Foxmaster Flex

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Fox2Quick, 3 weeks ago.

Sorry, I meant x2 Turbo upgrade. Was something you could do on last gen that I tested to have a tangible effect on performance, don't know if it was maintained through to next gen though. Would happily test with anyone who's on PC.
Twin Turbo along with Nitrous are patched out. You can still apply them with SE but they wont do anything.

@Whywontyoulisten: 3x body mod Stratum dont spawn but 2x mods one do. This was well established 4 years ago when I started the body style database. Not once in any of the 100+ pages has anyone reported not getting 2x mod variants to spawn. Next time I see one, Ill get a pic.

LeakyLine
  • LeakyLine

I'm so clever I confuse myself sometimes.

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by LeakyLine, 2 weeks ago.

gAbGIaX.png

ehwfXIF.png

tRYSSK7.png

• 1bbaxter likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users