Alta Apartment killing the trolls

2 replies to this topic
cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:39 PM

Ever since I've had enough money to buy one I bought my 1st Apartment, The Alta Apartment, It's a lot quieter than some of the warzones and is perfect. However...

I do notice that people that see you in your garage will come and camp outside, hoping to blow you up as you drive out, Which is the same for most garages/Apartments.

Here's the fun bit, Alta apartments has a garage that is down a slope,  Parking right next to the garage door makes your marker look like you're in your garage!

So unless you're above it, Or at the end looking down, you can't see whats coming out.

I have spent the past hour, In a tank, Blowing up every arsehole I've seen come from across the map, In a car holding a sticky bomb out the window.

My current total is around 20 people, I don't kill the people who are just trying to enter their Garage.

Happy days :D

TL DR

Bad people come,

I killed the bad people,

They cry.

• The Rangler likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:42 PM

Its the same with Majestics... Thats why i moved.     Integrity way IMO is the best anti troll Apartment in the game.  It teleports you out of the garage around the corner...lol

• cremilar and Grimase like this

cremilar
  • cremilar

Cutey bum!

• Members
  • Isle-of-Man

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:46 PM

Its the same with Majestics... Thats why i moved.     Integrity way IMO is the best anti troll Apartment in the game.  It teleports you out of the garage around the corner...lol

True, But there are some who might know where the place you teleport to is.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users