Quantcast

» «
Photo

Remember we all use to be white dots.....

63 replies to this topic
Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Vooodu, 20 May 2014 - 03:40 PM.

For f*ck sake hippies, it's GTA. It's all about violence, murder and fast, destructive cars.

Actually thats not what GTA is all about.    Its about comming UP in the criminal life style.  Being a mass murder with no point is not the point of GTA, thats just a hobbie that some people enjoy. 

People who think white dots friendly are missing the point. They could also be quick, effective and selective.  

Not everyone wants to kill and destroy everything they see.    But don't think for second a white dot won't pop you one and drive away laughing.

Thats like thinking everyone with a criminal record is BAD and everyone with a clean record is GOOD.  Reality is, most people with no records just haven't been caught 'yet'.  

• Grimase likes this

BlackSquirrel
  • BlackSquirrel

I'm Rick James, Bitch!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 03:57 PM

For f*ck sake hippies, it's GTA. It's all about violence, murder and fast, destructive cars.

Actually thats not what GTA is all about.    Its about comming UP in the criminal life style.  Being a mass murder with no point is not the point of GTA, thats just a hobbie that some people enjoy. 

People who think white dots friendly are missing the point. They could also be quick, effective and selective.  

Not everyone wants to kill and destroy everything they see.    But don't think for second a white dot won't pop you one and drive away laughing.

Thats like thinking everyone with a criminal record is BAD and everyone with a clean record is GOOD.  Reality is, most people with no records just haven't been caught 'yet'.

Exactly. You get more done being a white dot, and I mean walking up to someone and popping them. Works for me.

:lol:

slowburn29
  • slowburn29

Significantly more hydrated than you

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:41 PM

Remember when we all used to be coloured dots ? We would be like ; f**ing orange guy, stupid purple ***hole, that red dude is mine or wtf tan guy !! And when there nice i'd be like : thank yellow dude...

Now that was simplicity. Remember those time's ?

I have a dream that one day all the little dots will not be judged by the color of their dot, but by the content of their character

• giraffeboy likes this

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Hustler

• Members

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:43 PM

^^awesome lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users