http://gtasnp.com/download/42258

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:57 PM

http://gta-sanandrea...des/100percent/

This is the guide I have been following.  I am currently on my second playthrough of SA and currently at 91.44%.  I just got 10 more races to do, Import/Export all 3 lists, and the Hidden Challenges.

Check the list in the link I posted above, if you do ALL of that, you should have 100%...

The Truth '92
  • The Truth '92

Out there.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:28 PM

Have you cheated at all?

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 10:29 PM

Have you cheated at all?

Yeah, this is why I don't use cheats.  In III, Vice City, and San Andreas it is possible to be locked out of 100% if you cheat so I never use codes.  Not even in GTA IV/TLaD/TBoGT or GTA V.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 20 May 2014 - 12:16 AM

If he has completed all of the story mission then cheats won't make a difference.

The problem is usually one of the gym moves or the 2nd level of the Freight Train mission.

Try this side mission checklist. The first few items don't have any stats. Starting with Money, everything else should be listed in the order they appear on the stat pages.

No Stats
-Collect Cash from the Assets
[ ] LS Courier – Roboi Food Mart ($)
[ ] SF Courier – Hippy Shopper ($)
[ ] LV Courier – Burger Shot ($)

[ ] Freight Train - Level 2

-Chiliad Challenge - 3 races
[ ] Scotch Bonnet
[ ] Birdseye Winder
[ ] Cobra Run

[ ] Los Santos Gym Moves
[ ] San Fierro Gym Moves
[ ] Las Venturas Gym Moves

-Confirm Vehicle Spawns or Bronze Medals
[ ] (Driving School)
[ ] Boat School
[ ] Bike School
[ ] (Flight School)

Money
[ ] Property Budget $1039000.00

Collections
[ ] Tags Sprayed - 100 out of 100 (LS weapons)
[ ] Snapshots Taken - 50 out of 50 (SF weapons)
[ ] Oysters Collected – 50 out of 50
[ ] Horseshoes Collected – 50 out of 50 (LV weapons)

Missions
[ ] Vigilante - Level 12
[ ] Firefighter - Level 12
[ ] Paramedic - Level 12
[ ] Passengers Dropped Off (Taxi) – 50
[ ] Truck Missions Passed - 8 ($)
[ ] Pimping - Level 10
[ ] Vehicles Exported - 30 out of 30
[ ] Time Taken to Complete Quarry (any recorded time) ($)
[ ] 8-Track – 1st (Monster, Hotring Racer)
[ ] Dirt Track – 1st (BF Injection)
[ ] BMX - (any time)
[ ] NRG-500 - (any time)
[ ] Shooting Range Levels Passed – 12 out of 12
[ ] Most Cars Parked on Valet Parking – 25 out of 25 ($)
[ ] Total Time in Bloodring (Bloodbowl) – 1:00+ (Bloodring Banger)
[ ] Kickstart 26+ (Dune)

-Los Santos Street Races
[ ] (Lowrider)
[ ] Little Loop
[ ] Backroad Wanderer
[ ] City Circuit
[ ] Vinewood
[ ] Freeway
[ ] Into the Country
[ ] (Badlands A)
[ ] (Badlands B)

-San Fierro Street Races
[ ] Dirtbike Danger
[ ] Bandito County
[ ] Go-Go Carting
[ ] San Fierro Fastlane
[ ] San Fierro Hills
[ ] Country Endurance

-Las Venturas Street Races
[ ] SF to LV
[ ] Dam Rider
[ ] Desert Tricks
[ ] LV Ringroad

-Las Venturas Air Races
[ ] World War Aces
[ ] Barnstorming
[ ] Military Service
[ ] Chopper Checkpoint
[ ] Whirly Bird Waypoint
[ ] Heli Hell

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 20 May 2014 - 04:59 PM Edited by lil weasel, 20 May 2014 - 08:40 PM. deleted large quote

<< it isn't necessary to quote >>

I dont cheated anything but the game crashed many times. All of the side mission checklist have i and also story line missions and i have all savehouses purchased.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 09:49 PM

I dont cheated anything but the game crashed many times. All of the side mission checklist have i and also story line missions and i have all savehouses purchased.

You probably missed something.  A lot of stuff in the game is worth .53% Completion.  So you must really check closely at what you need to do still.  As for me, I am 97.33% Completion and am using the guide I posted above ^^^

I only have 19 cars left to Export and the 3 Hidden Challenges.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 May 2014 - 04:49 PM

I am the same 99.47% as you, however, I didn't do the 3 Chiliad Challenges yet, once I do those, I am 100%...

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [SA Mission Help]

Posted 21 May 2014 - 05:38 PM Edited by khsh97, 21 May 2014 - 07:00 PM.

@daniel98, that happened to me as well. I already learned moves from ganton gym before unlocking san feirro but when i returned back to los santos for final missions, i entered ganton gym and go to red marker and when i beat the gym master i got a message new moves learned and after that i checked my completion stats and it got increased by 0.53%. So check ganton gym moves again. I already completed the game 100% on android. So my advice is that first of all check all gym moves again and also check frieght train mission which has two levels.

I will check your save file tonight and if I found somethimg missing then I will inform you tomorrow.

Update: I checked your save file for gym but found no gym moves left. I also checked your stats and compared it with my 100% completed save file but nothing was found missing. I think you haven't completed freight train mission or chiliad challenges. You are missing Chiliad challenges or freight train mission.

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 22 May 2014 - 08:01 PM

@khsh97, i have the freight train mission completed but i still need that 0.53%. Could you please complete all the 3 chilliad challenges. 

Here is my save file:

http://gtasnp.com/download/42288

Thanks!

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:55 AM

@daniel98, Ok i will do it but what will the fun when you yourself don't 100% completion message on your screen. If you have trouble with chiliad chaleenge then follow the race until you come to the finishing checkpoint. Don't take finish checkpoint and use sniper rifle to kill all the other competitors and you will be placed in 1st position and now go through final checkpoint. This works in all 3 chiliad challenges. First try your own skill and still can't do it then use this trick. If you have trouble with trick as well then I will complete these 3 challenges for you but you will not have fun and happiness as you will not se 100% completion message on your own screen. You will be more happy and proud if you complete last chiliad challenge and then see yourself 100% acheived message.

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 12:23 PM

Yeah, those Chiliad Challenges are easy as f*ck ^^^

I came in 6th place on the 1st one, and used the Sniper Rifle to kill them all, thus coming in 1st.  But for the 2nd and 3rd Chiliad Race, I came in 1st legit on my 1st attempt.  It was really easy, tbh...It takes like 5 minutes, lol...

If you did NOT do those Chiliad Challenges, they yeah, that is your missing .53% cuz that was the LAST thing I did in my game and I had 99.47%, too, and when I got done with all 3 Chiliad races, I got 100%...

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

@Militia, You play on pc or mobile?

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

I have the chilliad challenge completed but still not 100%

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 02:30 PM

@daniel98, Check san feirro or las venturas courier missions?

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:08 PM

Checked but not 100%, any idea?

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 04:48 PM

I play on PS2 on my PS3 since it's backward compatible.  But regardless, I think the 100% checklist is the same in all versions of SA...

I know that if you're missing .53% it's surely something he missed.  The game isn't glitched, he just forgot to do something.

To prevent this from happening, I usually print out a 100% Checklist for GTA and check stuff off as I go, so I don't forget and can reach 100%.

I learned from my mistakes in the past in 2007.  I remember completely Vice City but it wouldn't go to 100% cuz I forgot one small thing but could never figure out what it was, so I literally had to re-do the entire VC over to 100% after I knew I couldn't remember what I forgot to do.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

I play on PS2 on my PS3 since it's backward compatible.  But regardless, I think the 100% checklist is the same in all versions of SA...

I know that if you're missing .53% it's surely something he missed.  The game isn't glitched, he just forgot to do something.

To prevent this from happening, I usually print out a 100% Checklist for GTA and check stuff off as I go, so I don't forget and can reach 100%.

I learned from my mistakes in the past in 2007.  I remember completely Vice City but it wouldn't go to 100% cuz I forgot one small thing but could never figure out what it was, so I literally had to re-do the entire VC over to 100% after I knew I couldn't remember what I forgot to do.

In SA only few things are not shown in stats like chiliad challenges, courier mission, gym moves and freight train missions. And it isn't that hard to figure out what you are missing.

Checked but not 100%, any idea?

I think you shoul do freight train mission again!

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 07:07 PM

You sure?  I could of sworn my times for the Chiliad Challenges are in the Pause Menu of the game?  Same with Freight Train Level 2.  However, I don't recall seeing the Gym Moves or Courier Missions in the Pause Menu...

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:11 PM

@khsh97, i completed the freight train mission once more but no change.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Feroci Racing
  • None
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA & Modding]

Posted 23 May 2014 - 08:49 PM Edited by OrionSR, 24 May 2014 - 02:46 AM.

Something else that occasionally gets missed is the 2nd stadium event in LV. There are two events that start on different days of the week. Make sure you have stats for Dirt Track and Kickstart, or make sure the BF Injection and Dune (respectively) are spawning at the mission start.

Have you done the thorough checklist against your stats page (don't work off memory) for collections, side missions, and races? Can your game produce some sort of output for the stats? The PC version could write a stats.html file that was easy enough to paste into a post. The idea is to limit the search to the few items like gyms at the top of the list that don't provide direct verification from stats.  It sounds like the commonly missed stat-less missions have all been covered. Did you look at each asset pickup ($) for the courier events in each city and review the medals at the bike and boat schools?

• Militia likes this

Militia
  • Militia

Proof Vehicle Collector

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 May 2014 - 11:15 PM

@Orion, yeah...That Stadium Challenge in LV was confusing to me too.  I had to keep saving the game until a Monday or Wednesday in game, I believe came up so I could do Dirt Track.  I was confused about that and it's needed surely for 100%.

I suggest checking into what Orion is saying, Daniel.

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2014 - 09:32 AM

@OrionSR, the BF Injection and the Dune spawn both. I have picked up some cash by all assets and all schools checked. I am playing on iOS.

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 May 2014 - 03:03 PM

@khsh97, i completed the freight train mission once more but no change.

I have checked your save file and all the things which should appear in stats menu are already completed. When i get free time time then I will check again your save file for the things which do not appear in stats menu.

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 24 May 2014 - 10:12 PM

Thanks khsh97!

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 12:03 PM

@daniel98, I have checked your save file and found nothing to be missing which are required for 100%. One more question I want to ask you is that once you said that chiliad challenges are not completed and then said that chiliad challenge completed. Can you post the save file before you completed chiliad challenge as i will try in my phone and may the game give me 0.53% for completing chiliad challenges. Alternately You can use my save file which is 100% completed and also all the schools are completed on golds same like your save file but 100% completed.

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2014 - 01:24 PM

@khsh97, I have only a save file when i had only completed story line missions. So please give me your save file

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 May 2014 - 03:05 PM

@khsh97, I have only a save file when i had only completed story line missions. So please give me your save file

Here is my 100% completed save file:

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/42357

In this save file all of the ballas and vagos territories had been taken except the ballas territories in marina beach.

Save file without all territories: If you want to see 100% completion message on your screen than I have a save file in which you have to only spray 2 tags and you will get 100%. In this save file not all the territories of vagos and ballas had been taken, only the territory required for end of the line mission had been taken. I just said about this save file in case you like gang wars.

daniel98
  • daniel98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 26 May 2014 - 04:29 PM

Here is my 100% completed save file:

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/42357

In this save file all of the ballas and vagos territories had been taken except the ballas territories in marina beach.

Save file without all territories: If you want to see 100% completion message on your screen than I have a save file in which you have to only spray 2 tags and you will get 100%. In this save file not all the territories of vagos and ballas had been taken, only the territory required for end of the line mission had been taken. I just said about this save file in case you like gang wars.

May i also that other save file, thanks!

khsh97
  • khsh97

Vampire

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 May 2014 - 09:59 AM

You are welcome! Here is that another save without all ballas vagos terriories

Link: http://gtasnp.com/download/42378

Notes: Only 2 tags remaining. After you spray that two tags then you will get 100%. The two tags are the tag number 98 and 100 in this map http://gta-sanandrea...tagsmap/map.htm

After you spray these two tags you will get 100% achieved message same as i got and you can see in this screenshot

G8irwSm.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users