3ds max 2009 ANIMATION help

3 replies to this topic
Radioactive-X
  • Radioactive-X

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:25 AM

I figured rigging models was hard so I focused my attention to animation. I made some few tweaks here, few tweaks there, but I can't stop the breathing animation. I can change the arms, legs, walking pace, etc. but I can't remove the breathing animation. How do I do it?

Also everytime I change an animation of everything, be it crouching or walking, the mouth looks like a dinosaur or some indescribable horror. Help!

indra.
  • indra.

3d Modeller

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:01 PM

Also everytime I change an animation of everything, be it crouching or walking, the mouth looks like a dinosaur or some indescribable horror. Help!

select the jaw bone then set key to the first and the last frame, that will fix it...

Radioactive-X
  • Radioactive-X

Player Hater

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 21 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

Thank you Indra. Even though I don't know what you're talking about, but I will find it, eventually. Thanks.

Now, about that breathing animation.. how do I fix that?

PingPang
  • PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 22 May 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by Frank.s, 22 May 2014 - 06:54 PM.

If you want the name of the breathing anim, it's "idle_stance" in ped.ifp.
Silent or one of the other reversers/programmers probably know a way to prevent the idle_stance anim from interfering with playing custom anims.
Relating to that: when i attach an actor to a vehicle and play animation(s) on that actor), the anim plays fine but the actors head still looks around and doesn't obey the animations correctly due to the game forcing the actor to look at random things. How can that "looking feature" be removed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users