Photo

TheTobacco Topic

178 replies to this topic
Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:08 PM

When I used to smoke cigarettes, I enjoyed a few types, filtered cigarillos were definitely my favourites - probably the ones I miss most.Ritmeester%20Fine%20Aroma%20Mini%20Filte

Other than that my main cigarettes were Pall Mall Blue, Marlboro Red, Dunhill International, American Spirit, Pall Mall Menthol, Windsor Blue Menthol Superkings and Richmond Menthol Superkings.

For rolling tobacco I tended to use Cutter's Choice or American Spirit. Pueblo and Maya were my favourites but not so easily available.

• Majestic81 likes this

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:31 PM

When I used to smoke cigarettes, I enjoyed a few types, filtered cigarillos were definitely my favourites - probably the ones I miss most.Ritmeester%20Fine%20Aroma%20Mini%20Filte

Other than that my main cigarettes were Pall Mall Blue, Marlboro Red, Dunhill International, American Spirit, Pall Mall Menthol, Windsor Blue Menthol Superkings and Richmond Menthol Superkings.

For rolling tobacco I tended to use Cutter's Choice or American Spirit. Pueblo and Maya were my favourites but not so easily available.

I do unfiltered moods. Pretty nice, pretty cheap, and almost the same as my last name. what's not to like?

DANNEMANN_MOODS1.jpg

• Captain VXR likes this

PedroJiboiaBr
  • PedroJiboiaBr

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:33 PM

Smoking is for assholes

Nah Tso Gud
  • Nah Tso Gud

SuperHonky

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:46 PM

Smoking is for assholes

Not really, but crashing a dedicated topic to post some non productive trolling is. Why waste your time in such a stupid way? Go find a topic about something that enthuses you.

• Marwin Moody, gtamann123, DeafMetal and 1 other like this

Doc Rikowski
  • Doc Rikowski

First Generation Gamer

• D1RTY12
  • Mars
  • Best Gang 2013 - D1RTY12
    Best Event 2011 "Turf Wars"

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:40 AM

I'm staring at a pack of benson and hedges. I'm thinking of buying it

Benson & Hedges are the best fags out there. Grab it while you can. :D

Smoked for about 4 years. Really loved them. Very strong though.

SolidSnails
  • SolidSnails

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:59 AM

Not sh*t posting :( just going with the flow of this thread brah

Captain VXR
  • Captain VXR

Now Captain Lion.

• Members

Posted 01 June 2014 - 09:35 PM

I do unfiltered moods. Pretty nice, pretty cheap, and almost the same as my last name. what's not to like?

DANNEMANN_MOODS1.jpg

The filtered ones tasted sooo creamy, if I ever take up smoking again I'll be on them where possible

• Xanbukka likes this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:34 PM

I used to smoke unfiltered American Spirit with Rizzla papers... And then they stoped importing American Spirit to Australia because they couldn't be f*cked making new pouche designs just for the stupid plain packaging laws. Now I normally smoke filtered Champion Midnight Round: Velvet Rum.

That said though I sugest some of you try Balli Shag Red (or if you can't handle the richness Blue) with Licorice papers (preferably Rizzla, but any are good) and no filter. I found out that's how Johnny Depp's cigarettes, and my god it's great.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 18 July 2014 - 01:35 AM

Not sure how many of you out there chew, dip or use snuff.. but I've been dipping since I was around 10yrs old and my normal dip was Kodiak Wintergreen then once Grizzly hit the market, I transitioned over to it.. it basically has the same taste and it's a bit cheaper but just recently, I bought a can of snuff to try out finally.. that powder tobacco. My great uncle used to do it even during his service in WWII but as a kid, I hated the smell of it and he always had that stain drip down his chin from it..

Anyways, I've talked myself into buying a can just in memorial of him I suppose and honestly, I really enjoy it. It gets a bit messy, perhaps because I'm an amateur with the powder form but other than that, I like the strong, bold taste of it. Don't think it's something I can stick to like my regular long cut dip but it's actually decent.

• Xl anthrax lX likes this

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

Nordic Lords MC 1%er Arkansas

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:28 PM

My usual dip now a days is Grizzly Straight. Been dipping it consistantly for about a month. My cigarettes are camel wides.

Xanbukka
  • Xanbukka

Lone-Wolf (No Club)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2014 - 01:57 PM

I smoke "reds". I keep a couple cans of snuff in the truck, if I have to go fix a fence, barn, somebody's tractor, or motorcycle.... I'll chew, it frees up the hands to work. I know it will kill me eventually, and I'm well aware my habits are sorely looked down on in public places, thus I do neither, in public settings.

As far as caring what people think, I don't. They do not walk in my shoes, so they get no quarter to put an opinion in on the subject. I personally find people who drag their kids to "mcdonalds" for dinner everyday, disgusting...... but I don't waste my time to share my awareness, especially with the unaware.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2014 - 07:31 AM

Don't smoke cigarettes except when I'm really drunk, for the light-headed feeling I guess lol.

Hash spliffs, on the other hand. Are the bomb. great combination.

I also really enjoy smoking sheesha, but I'm hesitant to get a hookah myself cause I feel like I'd use it too much. &my lungs are already f*cked enough as it is lol

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:32 AM

Yea I'm a big fan of sheesha. One of the most popular tobacco products right now.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:00 PM

I have a friend who's a few months from being 18, he's very healthy. Today I gave him an unfiltered cigarillo, emphasising the fact that inhaling is inadvisable. He liked it very much and insisted we buy more. So in other words, I feel like I've given a good friend an unhealthy vice(though probably only at parties or social events where smoking of any kind is encouraged). Thoughts?

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 10:45 PM

I have a friend who's a few months from being 18, he's very healthy. Today I gave him an unfiltered cigarillo, emphasising the fact that inhaling is inadvisable. He liked it very much and insisted we buy more. So in other words, I feel like I've given a good friend an unhealthy vice(though probably only at parties or social events where smoking of any kind is encouraged). Thoughts?

Sounds like the dude is old enough to make his own decisions, as long as he is aware of the consequences. 

Good advice on the not inhaling part lol. I smoked joints before I ever smoked cigarettes so I was used to inhaling, the first person to offer me a cigarette was not as considerate as you apparently.  :barf: very unpleasant 

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:57 PM

I don't smoke anymore but I still make my wife's cigarettes and felt compelled to take a pic of my setup to share.

100% all natural American tobacco.
44AFNIk.jpg

At the risk of repeating myself; if you want to save a sh*t ton of money, start making your own cigarettes.
  • Majestic81 likes this

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 02:22 AM

That is true you will save a TON of money by making your own. My friends aunt does that and probably spends like 30 bucks a month on it.

Contrasting
  • Contrasting

Merryweather IMF

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 03:59 AM Edited by Contrasting, 01 August 2014 - 03:59 AM.

I've been dipping grizzly wintergreen for a few years. Any better recommendations? I've only tried a few other flavors/brands, i'm a dipping noob. 

I want to quit smoking to be honest.

Don't smoke cigarettes except when I'm really drunk, for the light-headed feeling I guess lol.

Hash spliffs, on the other hand. Are the bomb. great combination.

I also really enjoy smoking sheesha, but I'm hesitant to get a hookah myself cause I feel like I'd use it too much. &my lungs are already f*cked enough as it is lol

By you not smoking cigs, i bet your lungs are as pink as a pussy. You gotta coat those damn things with years of tar to have your lungs "f*cked".

Get that hookah. I like the flavor tobacco you can smoke out of those.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 04:00 PM

I've been dipping grizzly wintergreen for a few years. Any better recommendations? I've only tried a few other flavors/brands, i'm a dipping noob. 

I want to quit smoking to be honest.

Try some grizzly straight or copenhagen natural.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:53 PM

If you're gonna go straight, do Cope Straight, 10x better than Grizzly straight. However, Grizz WG is better than Cope WG.

• trip likes this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:36 PM

If you're gonna go straight, do Cope Straight, 10x better than Grizzly straight. However, Grizz WG is better than Cope WG.

Take it from someone who dipped Copenhagen (and tried all the others) for years.

Copenhagen is fantastic.  I still dream about it. :)

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:00 PM

I swap back and forth from Grizz WG to a sleeve of Cope Straight every other week. Good change up to do for me. Grizzly tends to eat up my gums and ends up burning like a bitch but Cope Straight is so smooth and sweet.. really decent dip and it's long lasting.

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 11:23 PM

Ill have to pick up some cope staight tomorrow.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 04 August 2014 - 07:35 PM Edited by Marwin Moody, 04 August 2014 - 07:36 PM.

My friend has now bought a box of 40 cigarillos for us to enjoy together, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm keen as hell and am looking forward to it, but I feel like it's 'my fault' that he wants to smoke, and that it could be harmful to his health...

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 August 2014 - 10:56 PM

My friend has now bought a box of 40 cigarillos for us to enjoy together, and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I'm keen as hell and am looking forward to it, but I feel like it's 'my fault' that he wants to smoke, and that it could be harmful to his health...

If the man wants to smoke, the mans going to smoke. Even if it is harmful to his health. Life is about doing what you like so don't worry bout all that non sense.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2014 - 11:52 PM Edited by GunWrath, 05 August 2014 - 11:53 PM.

Wouldn't 40 cigarillos make you all sick? I believe they aren't meant to be smoked as casually as cigarettes. If he's never smoked, he sure is going to catch hell with those bad boys. I bought a few packs of cigarillos during my smoking days.. I could never follow up one after another or within a short period. The after taste of cigarillos were just awful.. not to mention the stank breath after.. cigarettes isn't any better but it's not as strong as rillos.

But yeah, if dude wants to smoke, he'll smoke. Don't feel like it's your fault.. I picked up smoking because a lot of people I knew growing up smoked, my mom and other relatives, my brother and his friends used to smoke, so at first I did it because I thought it was the 'cool' thing to do and then addiction kicked in.. but I eventually gave it up and I never blamed anyone. Thankful I did, because it cost a sh*t ton and now food tastes better, I can breathe better, I don't wake up with that annoying cough, I don't have to 'brb gotta smoke' while on a date or something.

Anyways, let me ask.. those electronic cigarettes.. just how do them things work? They say it's just vapor but what type of vapor? Is it still harmless? Addictive? Does it have nicotine?

• Xl anthrax lX likes this

Xl anthrax lX
  • Xl anthrax lX

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:28 AM

Anyways, let me ask.. those electronic cigarettes.. just how do them things work? They say it's just vapor but what type of vapor? Is it still harmless? Addictive? Does it have nicotine?

They contain liquid which is a mix of either propylene glycol or vegetable glycerine combined with flovoring and nicotine. You can get them without nicotine though I don't see the point. You can have different amounts of nicotine in your E-liquid as well. I prefer around 12-16 mg.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 08 August 2014 - 01:19 PM

@GunWrath, I think it's some type of liquid in those e-cigs that are turned into vapour upon inhaling. Not sure. All I know is that they don't work. Wasted $30 on one in the hope of saving money and it didn't do anything for my cravings. Just felt like breathing in a bit of steam.

On/off-topic, what are the tobbacco taxes like in the US? I end up spending $45 Australian a week on 50 gram pouches of Port Royal at the moment. f*cking ridiculous, right on top of the fact that a 12% tax is going to be slapped on every year until 2018

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 August 2014 - 03:57 AM Edited by GunWrath, 09 August 2014 - 03:58 AM.

http://en.wikipedia....e_United_States

Not too sure.. hopefully that will give you a better understanding of the taxes. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users