Photo

Peds driving like idiots!

4 replies to this topic
Macaroni_and_Cheese
  • Macaroni_and_Cheese

LoL!

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:42 PM Edited by Macaroni_and_Cheese, 18 May 2014 - 08:44 PM.

The civilians in Grand Theft Auto IV are driving slow like old people and they crash into each other. Is that normal? This is definitely not normal. I drive around with a bus in Liberty City and stop if the traffic light is red. And then the peds say: "move!" or "son of a b*tch!". And then they drive around you and I think: WTF, the traffic light is red! Why can't they wait behind me?  :angry:

When I were on theft for Stevie and drove the car to the garage a stupid civilian drove into me and damaged the car. I nearly cried.  :cry:

Is there a mod or something than can make peds drive more realistic, faster (espacially on the freeways) and don't make them drive like there were drunk?  :sui:

lauris3722
  • lauris3722

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:31 PM

GTA IV isn't exactly driving/traffic simulator.. NPC crashes into me often, I just shoot 100 bullets in head and move on..

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Left to rust

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:06 PM

Welcome to the retarded AI of GTA IV.

Less overtake mod won't totally solve it but it's a little help, somewhere to start from. It avoids AI cars ram you when you are stopped at traffic light or wherever else: http://www.gta4-mods...ertaking-f15306

OdysseyVoyager
  • OdysseyVoyager

Gambetti Crime Family

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 May 2014 - 11:46 AM

I guess someone also advised to keep moving after every 3 seconds you stop at a red light,that way the AI don't get that mad and don't go crashing into the back of your car everytime you stop....but for me that just ruins the whole realistic role play mood....but then I guess we can't win at everything  :r*:

Spartankicker
  • Spartankicker

PC Peasant

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:02 AM

well,when this happens in a car chase,all i can do is drive a couple of bullets into their wheels,move away and BOOM

trust me this is the best way to blow up cars in gta iv

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users