SP DLC Story Ideas

126 replies to this topic
greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:10 AM

remember lester or one of the protags mentioned they would be hunted down by every agency for the rest of their lives..maybe it directly deals with the fallout

OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 23 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

I think that's what Lester said would've happened had they kept the nuke, after the merryweather heist.

I hope one story dlc has us traveling again to north yankton but for what? There's really no reason to go back there but it could serve as a previous significant memory of Trevor's.

Knowing rockstar they will want to bring out some celebratory halloween zombies or aliens but if it could done like rdr undead nightmare, i don't see much of a problem, state wide panic can come in any form including the infamous L.A riots which I rather have something like that than the paranormal activities.
  • theGTAking101 likes this

Cracka.Brew
  • Cracka.Brew

Hustler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2014 - 02:00 AM

So I am starting to watch BREAKING BAD again. I had an idea. Since ALOT of this game revolves around METH, I had an idea. How about a BREAKING BAD IDEA? Maby the characters team up, get meth dealers as hostigaes? Torture them, go against other dealers to take over areas (more than story mode, but more indepth) DEA tries to become friends but you end up screwing them over, Take over meth areas, get little guys to sell for you,  own smoking businesses that are fronts of restaurants, bars, etc, there could be more ideas, but this just came over me. Wanted to post this idea that just rushed over me, like a fat glass bowl. What do you think? What can be added to this idea? Its just an idea for something new added to such a great hardcore idea of a game.

Raul Passos
  • Raul Passos

I'm A Pretty Good Artist

• Members
  • Uganda

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:02 AM Edited by Landotel, 28 August 2014 - 03:05 AM.

I am thinking a Story DLC before the events happened in GTA V's main story and the North Yankton heist. The main focus should be about Michael, Trevor, and Brad being the new protagonist. There's a lot about Michael's and Trevor's background in Carcer City and North Yankton. It should tell more about Brad's personal life and life before he died because we really did not learn about him. When it first starts it should set around 2002-2004 timeline. Although I heard mentions in GTA V that Brad was mostly a dick, it would be great to see this deceased character's story develop more. 

With that being part of the first DLC I am thinking of another with Franklin Clinton. The game's 3 main protagonists will be Franklin Clinton, Lamar Davis, and Tavell Clinton (Franklin's cousin). The setting takes place around 2006-2008 because sometime around 2008 Franklin mentions that he was arrested and after he was released from jail he wants to get out of the ghetto which is probably the reason why there's not a lot of gang missions in GTA V with Franklin. This single player DLC story will develop more about the gangsters in Los Santos which would be pretty cool. 

Main Characters in the DLC story which could work

Michael's, Trevor's, and Brad's Story:

• Michael Townley 
  • Trevor Philips
  • Brad Snider 
  • Lester Crest
  • Dave Norton
  • Amanda Townley

Franklin's, Lamar's, and Tavell's Story:

• Franklin Clinton
  • Lamar Davis
  • Tavell Clinton
  • Harold "Stretch" Joseph
  • Tonya Wiggins
  • JB Bradshaw
  • Aunt Denise 
  • Hao
  • Tanisha Jackson

It would be great if there was more characters that were not seen in the main story, but in the DLC which will expand the GTA V character list.

• theGTAking101 and CanOdope like this

theGTAking101
  • theGTAking101

#SmokeHasRisen

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 August 2014 - 03:13 AM

I am thinking a Story DLC before the events happened in GTA V's main story and the North Yankton heist. The main focus should be about Michael, Trevor, and Brad being the new protagonist. There's a lot about Michael's and Trevor's background in Carcer City and North Yankton. It should tell more about Brad's personal life and life before he died because we really did not learn about him. When it first starts it should set around 2002-2004 timeline. Although I heard mentions in GTA V that Brad was mostly a dick, it would be great to see this deceased character's story develop more. 

With that being part of the first DLC I am thinking of another with Franklin Clinton. The game's 3 main protagonists will be Franklin Clinton, Lamar Davis, and Tavell Clinton (Franklin's cousin). The setting takes place around 2006-2008 because sometime around 2008 Franklin mentions that he was arrested and after he was released from jail he wants to get out of the ghetto which is probably the reason why there's not a lot of gang missions in GTA V with Franklin. This single player DLC story will develop more about the gangsters in Los Santos which would be pretty cool. 

Main Characters in the DLC story which could work

Michael's, Trevor's, and Brad's Story:

• Michael Townley 
  • Trevor Philips
  • Brad Snider 
  • Lester Crest
  • Dave Norton
  • Amanda Townley

Franklin's, Lamar's, and Tavell's Story:

• Franklin Clinton
  • Lamar Davis
  • Tavell Clinton
  • Harold "Stretch" Joseph
  • Tonya Wiggins
  • JB Bradshaw
  • Aunt Denise 
  • Hao
  • Tanisha Jackson

It would be great if there was more characters that were not seen in the main story, but in the DLC which will expand the GTA V character list.

Those were the two ideas I had in mind. I seriously hope this happens.

• Raul Passos likes this

TripleMLG
  • TripleMLG

eater of worlds

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 August 2014 - 06:15 PM

My Idea for a good Plot twist story dlc would be, that while you are fighting at the gold melt thing Lester turns on you and Hires some people to kidnap Michaels Family, now after they have finished fighting all the merryweather folks and the police, lester tells them in a call that they should've never trusted a master hacker, now T M and F think its easy to track Lester down but mike knows that lester will give them a bad time, so They find out later in the game where lester hides mikes family (up on mt chilliad inside the locked cabin door) and M F and T need to fight their way up to mt chilliad to rescue Mikes Family, while you are fighting your way up Lester Tries to flee in a Helicopter, now after mikes family is safed Lester flies off in the Helicopter and thinks he is safe, but Trevor shoots the Pilot and the Heli goes down, now while walking down Mt Chilliad the credits roll and you can hear michael talking to his family.

greenrock
  • greenrock

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2014 - 12:45 AM

The major DLC will involve both Los Santos and Liberty City. Franklins cousin from his live invader page lives there and various troubles are hinted at, this will lead to several more heists with our favorite trio of criminals. A voice actor/rapper confirmed he'd be back with Franklins actor "back in gta's New York"

By doing this Rockstar can also shut down its GTA IV online servers, and offer a revamped Liberty City for GTA: Online in Q4. Don't believe, believe me, I don't care.

i still believe in Waingro

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users