» «
Photo

GTA III 100% Order?

9 replies to this topic
Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:07 PM Edited by tikhung01, 18 May 2014 - 02:07 PM.

I've read some posts, they said in order to achieve 100% in GTA III, you have to do it in an order or you will be stuck on 98%?

So what's the order? Please tell me, thanks :)

Vanto
  • Vanto

Ghetto Star

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:23 PM

Yes, you got to do some missions in an order to achieve 100%, since some will disappear if you complete others first.

In the Chain Game thread, there's a section about this, in which it will show which missions to complete first, so others missions don't remain unavailable to complete:

2d5aQR8.png

• Tikhung likes this

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ Anything 80's ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:25 PM

You have to do the missions for Joey, Tony and Luigi before you do Salvatore's missions, and you have to do Kenji's missions before you do the ones for Donald Love.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Drunk on Power

• United-States
  • Helpfulness Award
    Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:29 PM

I would also do all the phone missions for "EL Burro" on the first island before Completing Salvatore's mission string--- The last phone mission is nearly impossible with the "MOB" pissed off at you.

• Bartleby likes this

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:16 PM

Thanks guys :)

GTAGuy1995
  • GTAGuy1995

Thug

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:53 PM Edited by GTAGuy1995, 18 May 2014 - 06:56 PM.

Aside from what was already mentioned, try to do all the side stuff (paramedic, taxi, vigilante, firefighter, hidden packages, rampages, unique jumps) all before you start completing story missions as

Spoiler

You might be a bit disappointed when you complete game 100% as there are no rewards given compared to other GTA games. Though you will still have the rewards given by side missions. ;)

• Tikhung likes this

grosso2626
  • grosso2626

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:08 AM

I would also do all the phone missions for "EL Burro" on the first island before Completing Salvatore's mission string--- The last phone mission is nearly impossible with the "MOB" pissed off at you.

This. Also the first phone mission is quite hard when the mafia hates you. You can go from first place to WASTED in a second.
  • Bartleby likes this

Bartleby
  • Bartleby

I have a really big pet dog.

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 09:21 AM Edited by Bartleby, 19 May 2014 - 11:48 AM.

This. Also the first phone mission is quite hard when the mafia hates you. You can go from first place to WASTED in a second.

In fact, I'd go ahead and do everything possible before leaving Portland for Staunton; Firefighter, Vigilante, Hidden Packages, Rampages, Unique Stunts (Taxi and Paramedic aren't island-specific, if I recall correctly). They really don't take too long, and it's better to get them out of the way without Saint Mark's being a strict no-go area. It's quite doable even if you wait until the Triads are hostile, but it'd be even easier if you did it before you began any of the missions.

Edit: What may also be of interest is that it is very possible to do virtually all of the side missions before beginning the main storyline. Look up how to get from Portland to Staunton (and Shoreside) without needing the bridge.

Nukey Shay
  • Nukey Shay

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 May 2014 - 01:05 AM

...except the side missions that are unlocked through storyline progression (i.e. telephone employers).

Topic:

The infamous "Purple Nines" glitch can also be generated by using the "New Game" option within a save block that has already had the D'Ice mission "Uzi Money" completed once before (preventing completion of his thread in future save files).

BTW El Burro's mission "Turismo" is easily completed at any time by using a bulletproof vehicle.  Don't have one?  Steal an opponent's Cheetah and do the race over with that (they pass right next to your Portland garage near the 2-minute mark).

His last mission "Big 'N' Veiny" has a workaround by pushing the van to the shipyard entrance before getting in it (avoiding Mafia territory).

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:48 AM Edited by ArchKnight, 27 May 2014 - 04:49 AM.

Keep the following in mind:

1. After completing Salvatore Leone's mission Last Requests, the remaining missions for Luigi Goterelli -- Pump-Action Pimpand The Fuzz Ball -- will be permanently disabled. Therefore these missions have to be completed before Last Requests.

2. After completing Salvatore Leone's mission Last Requests, the remaining missions for Joey Leone -- Dead Skunk in the Trunk and The Getaway -- will be permanently disabled. Therefore these missions have to be completed before Last Requests.

3. After completing Donald Love's mission Waka-Gashira Wipeout, the remaining missions for Kenji Kasen -- Kanbu Bust-out, Grand Theft Auto, Deal Steal, Shima and Smack Down -- will be permanently disabled. Therefore these missions have to be completed before Waka-Gashira Wipeout.

4. After completing Donald Love's mission Grand Theft Aero, the remaining mission for Asuka Kasen -- Two-Faced Tanner -- will be permanently disabled. Therefore this mission has to be completed before Grand Theft Aero.

Here's the complete checklist.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users