Quantcast

» «
Photo

Groups and gangs - what are they?

Best Answer Titania, 18 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

They are the Official Gang Alliance (OGA).

The only way of joining a gang like this is by socializing with them in their topics in Public Gang Chat.

To join them, they have to invite you to join. All members of those groups were invited to join.

Hey, here's a link to Miromiros GTA Network Newbie guide, you can find some more information regarding Official Gangs here: http://gtaforums.com...entry1060270781

Also, take a look at this topic for a complete list of Gangs and Official Groups.

This sums it all up. :)

Go to the full post

6 replies to this topic
MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

My wings are useless

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:46 AM

I have been a member here for roughly six months, and I couldn't help but notice that some users have special tags underneath their usernames (i.e. Yardies, Ancelotti Family, etc.). I understand they are groups, but I can not yet figure how those users got into those groups, or, how they formed. Could anyone kindly shed some light on this matter?
And also, I see there is a gangs discussion forum here. What I don't get is how do you get into one or how you form gangs. Can anybody tell me this?

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

*blows up cars with RPG*

• GTA Series Staff
  • Ireland
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:56 AM

The only way of joining a gang like this is by socializing with them in their topics in Public Gang Chat.

Vanto
  • Vanto

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:58 AM

To join them, they have to invite you to join. All members of those groups were invited to join. They were formed as an unofficial group, but they were later made into an official group.

You can make a topic about your group/gang, but it will need to follow the guidelines. If you're lucky enough, your group/gang could be chosen to be part of the OGA (Official Gang Alliance).

MythicalCreature
  • MythicalCreature

My wings are useless

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:06 AM

Okay guys, thanks for clearing that up for me.

Titania
  • Titania

Winky face! ;)

• The Connection
  • Netherlands

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:26 PM   Best Answer

To join them, they have to invite you to join. All members of those groups were invited to join.

Hey, here's a link to Miromiros GTA Network Newbie guide, you can find some more information regarding Official Gangs here: http://gtaforums.com...entry1060270781

Also, take a look at this topic for a complete list of Gangs and Official Groups.

This sums it all up. :)

• Raavi likes this

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

Capitol Crusader

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Most Corrupt Staff 2015
    Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hey, here's a link to Miromiros GTA Network Newbie guide, you can find some more information regarding Official Gangs here: http://gtaforums.com...entry1060270781

Sentrion
  • Sentrion

• BUSTED!
  • European-Union

Posted 25 May 2014 - 11:24 AM

Also, take a look at this topic for a complete list of Gangs and Official Groups.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users