GTA V IS NOT GREAT

39 replies to this topic
jacket113
  • jacket113

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:13 AM

I can't beleive i am going to say this about gta v but here we go *Deep breath* the story is a complete joke. The gameplay mechanics are good, but who the hell plays gta for good gameplay mechanics??? If I wanna play a solid racing game, I aint goin to gta for that. If I wanna play a solid shooting game, I aint goin to gta for that. I go to gta for a great story, and great missions. Lets break down the characters and why they suck, then the story itself and why it sucks.
Michael: Whines, and about bs. People constantly complain about Niko whining, when Niko actually had stuff to whine about (children with cut throats lined up against a church, all his friends getting betrayed/murdered) what does michael whine about? My kids bug me. Nobody wants to be my friend. I miss my highschool football days. Seriously? How could any of you play as this loser?
Trevor: Okay the concept is great (other than him being a complete rip off of the joker in the dark knight). I was really looking forward to playing as him...he looked hysterical in the trailers, but all of his dialogue is completely the most unclever un-funny one-linery dialogue ever. He's just cheesy, not funny. If you think trevor is hysterical, trust me it's because steve ogg is great. But replay the game through and actually listen to the dialogue...the things that he says are stupid.
Franklin: Franklin has absolutely no substance...it's completely unclear of what his motivations are, and whatever motivations we are clear of, they just completely glossed over (ex: franklin is clearly still in love with tanisha, but you barely get any context of that because they were extremely lazy with the story)
So basically they had all of these ideas for what gta 5 should be story wise, so instead of the multiple protagonist idea being used as a way to revolutionize video games, it was actually just an excuse for them to shlop a bunch of crap into one game...everything feels so poorly put together that it's depressing for anyone who is a serious gta fan.
So the story is complete garbage: Michael and Trevor are famous bank robbers, and Michael wants out of the bank robbery game. So instead of just moving to a different country or something, he sells out his friends to the fbi in exchange for all of his crimes being dropped. Except they lazily had the fbi not change michael and his familys' first names, because it would be an easy way for trevor to find them because I guess they didn't feel like coming up with a more clever way for trevor to get in touch with his friend, so trevor ends up getting his meth tweaker buddy to find michael and his family...which he is able to find in like a day by looking in the phone book. Wow, good job rockstar. I'm glad the story in gta 4 was so effin incredible (no seriously it was) because it looks like it's all completely downhill from here.
So all of my hard work that I did as CJ in san andreas is in the crapper, because apparently they all disappeared, and now all the purple A-Holes that I spent hours murdering are in control of grove street. At least in gta 5 I get to play as Franklin who will rid grove street of these dbags, and become the new king of grove street...or not. Wtf why would rockstar not only ruin grove street, but give me some useless loser like franklin who is too lame to not wanna take grove street back? Booooooo.
Oh yea and the lazlow missions blow dick, and every other character is meant to be satirical, but just comes off as dumb. Ex: Tracy, Jimmy, Lazlow...
So apparently now in gta...you know, the series that had you play as ray liota taking no prisoners in miami to get his cocaine back...has me rushing through traffic to stop my dim witted ditz daughter from being on some america's got talent knock off?
SHAME ON ALL THESE STUPID REVIEWERS FOR GIVING THIS GAME FLAWLESS REVIEWS, AND SHAME ON YOU FANS FOR NOT EXPECTING MORE FROM THE GREATEST GAME DEVELOPER IN HISTORY!!!
But seriously, I do mean that. Rockstar is awesome and that's the only reason I hold them to high standards...All of the gta's have been so great, and you fans should be upset to see their marquee franchise release a stinker like this.
  • slowburn29 likes this

Straight Edge Steve
  • Straight Edge Steve

Great Gonzos!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Straight Edge Steve, 18 May 2014 - 04:16 AM.

GTA V must've killed your family or something...

But these are pretty fair points. I expected much less from a thread with such title.

• universetwisters, IDAS Leader, Testarossa and 1 other like this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

What the f*ck? Type in normal text man, instead of a colour that blends in with the dark background of the forum. Maybe then we can argue against your points.
  • Tyla, Hodgey., B Dawg and 4 others like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:01 AM

So all of my hard work that I did as CJ in san andreas is in the crapper, because apparently they all disappeared, and now all the purple A-Holes that I spent hours murdering are in control of grove street. At least in gta 5 I get to play as Franklin who will rid grove street of these dbags, and become the new king of grove street...or not. Wtf why would rockstar not only ruin grove street, but give me some useless loser like franklin who is too lame to not wanna take grove street back? Booooooo.

a) They're two different universes.

b) This is what happens when you do a neat "throwback" to a previous GTA game, you get whiny bummers complaining and nitpicking it and how "wrong" they got it from the last one.

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:08 AM

Water calcifies your insides and results in your slow, painful death.

In other words, buy the game and form your own f*cking opinions.

No one is going to dodge GTAV in the $40 box on your say so.

Didn't bother to (attempt to) read the horrendously coloured OP only the overly aggressive title.

Elder Maxson
  • Elder Maxson

DAMN SYNTHS

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:17 AM

meanwhile-at-ops-house_zpsc035be8b.jpg

How the hell am I supposed to respect your opinion if I can't read your font?

• universetwisters, IDAS Leader and Straight Edge Steve like this

redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:14 AM

I can't beleive i am going to say this about gta v but here we go *Deep breath* the story is a complete joke. The gameplay mechanics are good, but who the hell plays gta for good gameplay mechanics??? If I wanna play a solid racing game, I aint goin to gta for that. If I wanna play a solid shooting game, I aint goin to gta for that. I go to gta for a great story, and great missions. Lets break down the characters and why they suck, then the story itself and why it sucks.
Michael: Whines, and about bs. People constantly complain about Niko whining, when Niko actually had stuff to whine about (children with cut throats lined up against a church, all his friends getting betrayed/murdered) what does michael whine about? My kids bug me. Nobody wants to be my friend. I miss my highschool football days. Seriously? How could any of you play as this loser?
Trevor: Okay the concept is great (other than him being a complete rip off of the joker in the dark knight). I was really looking forward to playing as him...he looked hysterical in the trailers, but all of his dialogue is completely the most unclever un-funny one-linery dialogue ever. He's just cheesy, not funny. If you think trevor is hysterical, trust me it's because steve ogg is great. But replay the game through and actually listen to the dialogue...the things that he says are stupid.
Franklin: Franklin has absolutely no substance...it's completely unclear of what his motivations are, and whatever motivations we are clear of, they just completely glossed over (ex: franklin is clearly still in love with tanisha, but you barely get any context of that because they were extremely lazy with the story)
So basically they had all of these ideas for what gta 5 should be story wise, so instead of the multiple protagonist idea being used as a way to revolutionize video games, it was actually just an excuse for them to shlop a bunch of crap into one game...everything feels so poorly put together that it's depressing for anyone who is a serious gta fan.
So the story is complete garbage: Michael and Trevor are famous bank robbers, and Michael wants out of the bank robbery game. So instead of just moving to a different country or something, he sells out his friends to the fbi in exchange for all of his crimes being dropped. Except they lazily had the fbi not change michael and his familys' first names, because it would be an easy way for trevor to find them because I guess they didn't feel like coming up with a more clever way for trevor to get in touch with his friend, so trevor ends up getting his meth tweaker buddy to find michael and his family...which he is able to find in like a day by looking in the phone book. Wow, good job rockstar. I'm glad the story in gta 4 was so effin incredible (no seriously it was) because it looks like it's all completely downhill from here.
Oh yea and the lazlow missions blow dick, and every other character is meant to be satirical, but just comes off as dumb. Ex: Tracy, Jimmy, Lazlow...
So apparently now in gta...you know, the series that had you play as ray liota taking no prisoners in miami to get his cocaine back...has me rushing through traffic to stop my dim witted ditz daughter from being on some america's got talent knock off?
SHAME ON ALL THESE STUPID REVIEWERS FOR GIVING THIS GAME FLAWLESS REVIEWS, AND SHAME ON YOU FANS FOR NOT EXPECTING MORE FROM THE GREATEST GAME DEVELOPER IN HISTORY!!!
But seriously, I do mean that. Rockstar is awesome and that's the only reason I hold them to high standards...All of the gta's have been so great, and you fans should be upset to see their marquee franchise release a stinker like this.

Easier to read

• Tyla likes this

Tyla
  • Tyla

Playing It Cool

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Concept Story 2014
    Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:17 AM

Ah, much better. Now I can see.

Michael is the only one of the three who I genuinly like as a character. To me, Michael is Rockstar's median to launch a scathing attack at an American society that craves attention and validation. He's got a massive ego and an idea of a perfect life for himself that doesn't match up to the reality of his situation.

He pays a shrink to enable him as a sociopath/psychopath and his problems are always worse than your problems. He's the classic one up. Franklin tells him how rough the choices were for him growing up in the ghetto. Michael's response? I grew up in a trailer park. Let me tell you, I saw sh*t.

He has the walk, the talk and the swagger of a bad motherf*cker but ultimately he's ruined by being drawn into pathetic melodrama with Trevor and filler sh*t with his family who I should care about why.

What disappointed me about Michael was the way he was advertised. The first cutscene in Friedlander's office has him going on about how he ran dope and whores and was in the slam twice before even seeing 20. We don't do any of that sh*t with Michael. We play bitch to the FIB and ass wipe to Trevor and an entitled hologram of the nuclear family.

Franklin sucked. Total blank canvas. What a great opportunity to show the origins of a career criminal by throwing him in deep only to have his ascent to Vinewood come as the result of murdering some guy I can't even remember the name of at a hotel. Considering his character was in development from the very start, where the hell was his development? Why didn't we do a heist with Franklin and Lamar? What were Forum Gangsters? What loss did he experience?

I like the idea of what Trevor should be more than I like what Trevor is, but I don't hate him as much as you can see around these forums. My main issue is his constant melodrama and you can imagine my disappointment at the end result of his confrontation with Michael in Fame or Shame. What the f*ck was that? Part of me thinks Trevor is the culmination of Rockstar saying "sh*t, our original fan base are pushing their thirties now; we have to appeal to the 12 year old demographic." They kill off one of the better protagonists in Johnny K because everything has to be shiny and happy. Could have been worse. It could have been Niko getting glassed in a bowling alley.

What the greatest disappointment boils down to I think is the supporting characters.

If you want to analyse the flaws of MTF, look to those around them.

Michael has a fat son who drugs him with horse tranquilizer, but does nothing but play to stereotype of the tubby FPS gamer living in his mother's basement. His daughter is a cardboard cut out slag with such little development she doesn't even have lines to talk back to us. Amanda is used to whine, when do they explore her and Michael's history? He has limp dicked Martin Madrazo as an antagonist. The better parts of Michael are best seen when he shares scenes with Lester and Dave Norton.

It's the same with Trevor. He's lumbered in with Wade and Ron. How can you take a character like Trevor seriously when he's surrounded by childish cutouts? The inclusion of TLMC in his story was a weak attempt to tug at our heart strings.

So yeah. I actually agree with most of your points. Then again, I doubt Rockstar ever intended for GTAV to be taken seriously and for a game that follows a melancholic masterpiece like GTAIV, that's where they screwed up.

• universetwisters and slowburn29 like this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:03 AM

It's your opinion, I'll buy GTA V if I want to, you can't tell me what to do!

• Chips237, IDAS Leader and BLOOD-MOND like this

Spadge
  • Spadge

Low Rider

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:16 AM Edited by Spadge007, 18 May 2014 - 09:17 AM.

You've got a point there, but it's like all other games which become mega hyped and mainstream. You have to come up the big audiences expectations aka. whiny impubs who only care about graphics and gore rather than explored characters, add a bit look-a-like satire to it to make them feel intelligent and there you go.

GTA is and action game, about highjacking, crime etc. Finding a good compromise between story and gameplay is hard, the 3D titles made it right, but it also involved a earlier time period which didn't requested that much difficulties than today. 

PS : If you want to read the text, just highlight it ...

Loosestring
  • Loosestring

Paranoid Android

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Concepts]

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:01 AM Edited by TheUnholy, 18 May 2014 - 07:35 PM.

I can understand what you think about V, but I think you're overreacting a little bit. 

I really felt disturbed about GTA V's story and its elements. After having sucked into IV, I've expected a well-foiled story and interesting characters like in IV. For example, look at every each of the characters in IV, I realize a much more big effort put to write story and create characters. For example, simply look at the protagonists Niko, Johnny and Luis are much more well-created foils than Michael, Trevor and Franklin. They sound real easy when compared to IV's protags. Look at Franklin, I think he was supposed to be that protagonist whose characteristic to be shaped throughout all storyline but nothing has changed about him. Franklin was supposed to have that ambition to earn money in much more "class" ways. Yeah, he was smooth when he took his first score with Michael (the Jewel Store job) but during that time and later, Franklin has never shown a remorse for his so-called "ambitious" side. Franklin was supposed to be a well-developed character but he was not, he was just overshadowed by Trevor and Michael who were interesting but not well-foiled characters I'd call.

I showed a sympathy towards Trevor just because he was not an unexpected protagonist for a GTA (maybe also because of him being a bit cracked, but it's a little factor). Well, he does drugs, he's a "so-called" sociopath... well Trevor fulfilled my expectations in most ways but if you look at the fact that Trevor actually became much more of a comic relief, and this actually doesn't make him a likeable protagonist, like it's said. Also another thing about Trevor that disturbs me is that Rockstar has clearly shown him as a modern-world Kratos, and this led disturbing Trevor fanboys who think Trevor can kill the sh*t out of everyone (the fact that Trevor splashed Johnny K's brains with his boots made everyone think that Trevor is untouchable). This is disturbing. Yeah, I like Trevor too but actually Trevor is nothing but a cracked nut which lacks mentality. 

Michael, well Michael actually can be called the most likeable one among V's protags, but he is not best as most of the people call it. Michael should be reflected much more better but I think it's a sacricife carried out by Rockstar when they did put all three protagonists into a common story. However, I say that three protagonist system may be perfect when R* puts more and equal effort to each protagonist. Well, back to Michael, I liked Michael and Trevor as characters because they're more "dark"ish protagonists which GTA is not prone to. However, I don't get it why a huge number of people are worshipping Michael as "the new Tommy Vercetti". Yeah, Michael was a charismactic character but besides that, he was nothing but an asswipe to the FIB, he and his buddies mostly cleaned FIB's sh*tty ass throughout the whole story. Although I don't like Tommy so much, you see he was further different. Although Tommy was desperate in the beginning (because he ended up having a huge debt to Sonny after a well-profit coke deal), all he thought was paying to Sonny (at least, it seemed like that), later he had balls and brains to set up his own crime organization and ended up being the man who runs the town. But no, compared to Tommy, Michael had been an asswipe and a whining little b*tch. I'm not disregarding Michael but I'd like to show there's nothing to relate Tommy to Michael. Like I said above Michael and Trevor were dark protagonists and I'd like see this type of protags more.

And likewise, most of the other characters were not good enough or they weren't give enough show time. At first, characters sounded like to be really good ones but they screwed up in general. Take Ron, actually he sounded like a good character but he scares of Trevor like a weasel and just sucking his ass due to this fear. Wade was good but he should have been given more show time. Like Wade, Lamar was really good, he was one of the best-built characters in the game but he should have been give more time. I mean, Franklin should have a few more missions spent especially with Lamar. I don't know, maybe Lamar would use Franklin's new-occured robbing skills to break into a Ballas warehouse or they would take score from a local Balla money-laundering place. Just a few more time and I'd say Lamar would be okay. Michael's family would work better in the story but generally, they sounded like "unnecessary". I mean there should be more concern on Michael's family issues. Like Tyla said, I think only character that is with no problem, Dave Norton. He's pretty above from okay when compared with other characters.

And unlike other games' antagonists, V's antagonists didn't sound really like antagonists. Steve can be called "average" but Devin, nah man, he was NOT an antagonist, actually. If you ask me, Michael sounded like more antagonistic to me (it's actually a good thing but antagonists being a douchebag agent and idiotic but greedy rich guy screws this up). Michael, in general, seemed to me like a disrespectful, disregarding, back-stabbing prick who only thinks for himself. Sorry, but Michael was much more darker than that douchebag agent and that rich b*tthole who think he is over the top.

Yeah, I agree. GTA V was really under the bar generally in terms of story elements, and the biggest problem was the weak characters, of course.

• slowburn29 likes this

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

a honest review.

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:32 AM Edited by Blennerville, 18 May 2014 - 03:06 PM.

hay Neil how are you doing lol, just say this on yahoo.

https://au.answers.y...28094702AA6Uj1c

another honest review

http://www.kotaku.co...-getting-wrong/

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:46 AM Edited by Blood-Is-in-Diamond, 18 May 2014 - 11:46 AM.

Jeez i cant even read anything,the text sucks so hard...

@Blennerville
i didnt even understand anything that idiot reviewer said (it great how people like him arent Big Game Journalists or Reviewers like IGN and Gamespot) but i respect his opinion.

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:53 AM

@Blennerville
i didnt even understand anything that idiot reviewer said (it great how people like him arent Big Game Journalists or Reviewers like IGN and Gamespot) but i respect his opinion.

who the first guy ? He's no idiot, he's is basically the only reviewer whos opinion i really take into account about a game or movie as i just call it like it is (not that i agree with him about everyting, but most things he is bang on). I wouldnt watch IGN or Gamespot if you payed me.

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:17 PM

this guy has some very valid annoyances with the game.

Phnx.
  • Phnx.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:30 PM Edited by phoenixShine, 18 May 2014 - 02:34 PM.

YOUR TOPIC IS NOT GREAT

• Gummy  likes this

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:39 PM

YOUR TOPIC SUCKS CLOSE IT

na its just that the title is a bit too forceful.

should rename it to 'GTA5 is not great'

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

The Harwood Butcher

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:15 PM

For a second I thought this guy was a morph of Zee and Universetwisters.

Anyway I changed the thread title to something not quite as forceful.

OT: In all seriousness this guy in this video makes some great points and it's pretty much the way I feel about GTA V also. A good game that however doesn't meet its full potential.
  • Blennerville likes this

Blennerville
  • Blennerville

Trick

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 18 May 2014 - 02:42 PM Edited by Blennerville, 18 May 2014 - 02:43 PM.

For a second I thought this guy was a morph of Zee and Universetwisters.

Anyway I changed the thread title to something not quite as forceful.

OT: In all seriousness this guy in this video makes some great points and it's pretty much the way I feel about GTA V also. A good game that however doesn't meet its full potential.

(I dont get it ? similar viewpoints to him i guess ?)

:cool:

Ya I just found the vid and i feel its the best review which describes how i feel about it. Its really hard to find good honest reviews like this. Its normal just either people saying its brilliant and dont mention the bad or else that they hate it.

Tikhung
  • Tikhung

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:19 PM

Mods, just ban him, please....

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by redx165, 18 May 2014 - 09:01 PM.

@Blennerville

How is he a idiot? He did something most reviewers didn't do and that is not get paid off. ( Lol joking so don't take it the wrong way )

There is many things I agree with that he said.

1) Very poor character development. Both The Last of Us and Bioshock destroy it in that apartment alone. You may say lets not compare a open world game to a linear game so ok both GTA IV and RDR had way better character development than all 3 main protagonists in GTA V combine. 

2) The game has NO focus. Its a huge world don't get me wrong but what is the game about? Heist? Doesn't feel like it when you work for the government half the time. Then you combine that with the poorly done content they have for this game makes it feel worst. quantity over quality is what GTA V feels like. GTA IV and RDR had the opposite mind set. Isn't this a crime game? There is barley any crime activities compared to GTA SA and IV. 

​3) GTA V does everything poorly and doesn't excel at anything. 

The guy even said it right. Is it as good as The Last of Us or Bioshock? No not even close. 

huangglee
  • huangglee

Triad

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:24 PM

gta 5 is awesome the graphics, the shooting the everything! and i can't read what you are saying

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 09:28 PM Edited by chrisscorsese88, 18 May 2014 - 09:29 PM.

Everyone has different opinions, but obviously Rockstar did something right with the game or it wouldn't have generated $800 million in 24 hours of its release, just saying. Also, it's too late for me, I already bought it and beat it multiple times.

redx165
  • redx165

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:12 AM

Everyone has different opinions, but obviously Rockstar did something right with the game or it wouldn't have generated $800 million in 24 hours of its release, just saying. Also, it's too late for me, I already bought it and beat it multiple times.

Using that logic that means COD is better than all games besides GTA V. 

The only reason it made so much was TWO reasons.

1) The name

2) Causal friendly 

chrisscorsese88
  • chrisscorsese88

A Survivor is Born

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:15 AM

Using that logic that means COD is better than all games besides GTA V. 

The only reason it made so much was TWO reasons.

1) The name

2) Causal friendly 

I never said GTA V is better than all other games just because it made that much money, I just said Rockstar didn't make a completely sh*tty game.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:15 AM

a honest review.

As bad as JJ generally is at reviewing video games, (usually just saying how "awesome" or "lame" something hit him, never really focuses beyond core game mechanics) I felt this one was pretty spot on.

"GTA V includes LOTS of things, but it doesn't really ace anything it includes. If you want a perfect driving game, this isn't it. If you want a perfect shooter, this isn't it. If you want a perfect golfing game, this isn't it."

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:13 PM Edited by Hodgey., 19 May 2014 - 08:13 PM.

a honest review.

I couldn't get past the first two minutes, his arms and hand movements where too much of a distraction. :/

• MiamiViceCity likes this

IDAS Leader
  • IDAS Leader

We're not strong, We're injustice strong !!!

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

Did you forget to take your meds, or something?

wiizardii
  • wiizardii

Hagu

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 May 2014 - 05:54 PM

I cant' read that sh*t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users