Car Sounds

6 replies to this topic
Generic_m
  • Generic_m

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:49 PM

One car sound in particular is what I want to speak on. Exhaust/Muffler sounds. In Grand Theft Auto, most of the cars, if not all, have dual or twin exhausts. I like this, but my problem is that they can barely be heard by anyone other than your car's occupants. I drive an ice white Schwartzer most of the time and I drive inreal life a C63 AMG which has a LOUD ass tailpipe. Bottom line, for every horn sound R* adds, they should add louder and more intimidating exhaust sounds. I would like even my Dubsta to be heard from my apartment all the way to the nearest customs shop.
  • SightsIn, gear999, /////AMG and 4 others like this

Fearx--
  • Fearx--

Here we go again...

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:59 PM

ikr. My Oracle sounds is very quiet for a V8 engine twin turbo.

mustangboss429
  • mustangboss429

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:32 PM

i love the sound of my sabre turbo

0_0.jpg

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:35 PM

You can put fart can types of mufflers (A.K.A. the Titanium Tuner Exhaust) on many Japanese cars, but they barely make any noise (i.e. Sultan, Futo, etc)

Really bothers me too. Especially with muscle cars, they don't sound realistic at all.

• Fearx-- likes this

Starfalon
  • Starfalon

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 May 2014 - 06:26 PM

The Sabre definitely has one of the sweetest engine sounds, along with the Picador and Cheval Fugitive.

/////AMG
  • /////AMG

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:23 AM

Respect for driving a C63 AMG irl. It sounds like a f*cking beast! Really love that car. I considered too buy one but i am not sure if I can maintain that 6.3L.. (Used ones are not really expensive in my country).

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:27 AM

The Sabre definitely has one of the sweetest engine sounds, along with the Picador and Cheval Fugitive.

Sabre Turbo is too quiet imo, shame because the engine sounds is so sweet. They could at least make it as loud as Dominator. Thougj at least Sabre Turbo isnt as quiet as Buccaneer.
  • DriveLikeAViking and Starfalon like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users