Photo

another super apart from zentorno?

17 replies to this topic
judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:42 PM

I already have a fully suped up turismo R. Now that I have a 6 car garage/apt I think I would like another super in that garage. But which 1 ?. Never liked the adder, n don't like the zentorno. I suppose the infernus would be nice, but is it worth the 440k price tag ?. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Generic_m
  • Generic_m

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 10:58 PM

I like the Vacca simple yellow or torino red. The Infernus also in an Ice White with the stock wheels. An lastly, the Obey 9F Cabrio with a brighter dark red.

GTAForums.Talk
  • GTAForums.Talk

Your Therapist

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:23 PM

I like the Vacca simple yellow or torino red. The Infernus also in an Ice White with the stock wheels. An lastly, the Obey 9F Cabrio with a brighter dark red.

I absolutely fell in love with my Vacca when I first played GTA Online, it was my first car. I had kept it all this time like it was my baby, it was yellow of course. The vehicle was such a babe to look at. Though I had sold it when I purchased the Zentorno. I needed a more modern upgrade from the Vacca. Sort of like a Lamborghini method.

Thinking I might buy my vacca back possibly.

ZeroSafe5615
  • ZeroSafe5615

Pippin' like a reticle.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:23 AM

The Cheetah is also a good choice. It also acts like a ramp when you lower it all the way. It was my first super car.

enescfc
  • enescfc

Player Hater

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:18 AM

I already have a fully suped up turismo R. Now that I have a 6 car garage/apt I think I would like another super in that garage. But which 1 ?. Never liked the adder, n don't like the zentorno. I suppose the infernus would be nice, but is it worth the 440k price tag ?. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks

im in the same situation as you ! anyways i would buy the cheetah or the entity, i cant choose between those two and i cant rlly afford to make a bad decision since money is a problem to me..

gta4thewin
  • gta4thewin

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:44 AM

I would get the infernus or entity. Both have bulletproof rear ends and the entity is one of the best supers for racing. Infernus handles good and got a nice speed too, not great but its not slow!

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:24 AM

Bullet is a good choice for an alternative. Not as quick as the main ones but great looking, and has that bullet proof rear

• backward_axis likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:39 AM

I have the:

• Adder
  • Entity XF
  • Cheetah
  • Zentorino
  • Turismo R

I like all the cars and are all fun to drive. Any of the supers are worth the money.

Egonga
  • Egonga

Stripper/Lawyer

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:43 AM

The Cheetah has better grip than the Entity, making it the best option for races featuring lots of turns. Entity has superior straight line speed, though.

You can test drive vehicles using the Race Creator by selecting the car you want to drive as the default vehicle, going into placement and pressing select. It will give you an idea on how they each handle.

Sunnycyde
  • Sunnycyde

Certified Plastic

• Members
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:40 PM Edited by Sunnycyde, 18 May 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Thanks

If u are on xbox and don't mind glitching, I can get u any super car u want and help u glitch it in your garage. Just PM me if u on xbox.

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

Thanks

If u are on xbox and don't mind glitching, I can get u any super car u want and help u glitch it in your garage. Just PM me if u on xbox.
I've never glitched from day 1. I am on Xbox, but how risky is it ? If r* find out what happens ?

wildzx17
  • wildzx17

Rat

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 19 May 2014 - 12:30 AM

I got infernus, Zentorno, Vacca and entity

xLuCx
  • xLuCx

lolwut?

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 May 2014 - 07:22 AM

Entity > all super cars

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 08:16 AM

I bought another bullet

tronheisenberg
  • tronheisenberg

The Danger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:10 PM

I just bought a Vacca last night, the only reason I'm not selling my infernus is because I want all the original sport cars from GTA 3 and Vice City.

Stinger

Sabre Turbo

Infernus

Comet

Cheetah

Banshee

Vacca is quickly becoming my new favorite super for Freeroam. I wouldn't use it for races though because of the lack of top speed performance.

iProGam3r
  • iProGam3r

Hakosuka or Hachiroku?

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 May 2014 - 04:57 PM

The vacca looks amazing but try out the coil voltic, yes it's electric so no sound but it has insane acceleration and on curvy technical tracks you can easily beat everyone!

DJ_DC99
  • DJ_DC99

Local Troll

• BUSTED!
  • Portugal

Posted 19 May 2014 - 06:54 PM Edited by DJ_DC99, 19 May 2014 - 06:55 PM.

Have you tought of getting a Onrotnez ?
It's one of the best Supers, trust me.

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Peon

• Members

Posted 19 May 2014 - 11:04 PM

Have you tought of getting a Onrotnez ?
It's one of the best Supers, trust me.

Your not fooling anyone. Like I said I don't like that super.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users