» «

I just set my lap record on cutting corners in my Turismo!

9 replies to this topic
  • elfoam

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:20 PM Edited by elfoam, 18 May 2014 - 05:09 AM.

I was doing eight laps in each of my quick cars to demonstrate how different the results can be between a pro guy on YouTube and the average GTA driver like myself. First up my best lap of eight with the Zentorno was a 56.4, about normal for that car (my record in it is 56.180). For comparison the best time I ever did in my Entity was 57.7.

Next up I drove my Cheetah which is so hard to drive badly it's ridiculous, I drove a 57.7 in the Cheetah which it does practically every lap.

Next I drove the Turismo which on a normal day does 58s for me.. I had never broke into the 57s with this car. However I've been paying attention to the Turismo these last few days, gave it a new flashy paint job since it's retired from free roaming now and I don't need it painted flat grey and black. Anyhow I noticed the other day that it scrapes the ground a lot and I wondered if rockstars collision engine counted that as a impact and slowed the car down.. After making my 9f much faster without the skirts and bumper plus standard springs earlier today I figured it does. So tonight I ran the Turismo with standard springs... First few laps..58s but I watch each sector split as I go through the markers and on one lap I noticed I was in front of the Zontoros time after the first two corners as it went under that one at19 seconds and I was like.. This things got a lot more potential left in it.. I messed up that lap later on but the next one, which still wasn't a perfect lap for me.... 56.176!. I found that's quite incredible for me to set my best ever time in a Turismo. And I bet a good driver (these guys that are doing 53s in the Zontoro) can probably cut a 54 in the Turismo if they tried?.

Edit: 57.4 in Massacro.

• SimsDaniel916

Future LE Officer

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:49 PM

There is a posted topic where you can share you're GTA: Online stories rather than creating a whole new topic HERE 

• elfoam

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

It's about car performance like every other post in here not a story...ffs read it

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:02 PM

I believe my best in the Turismo is about 54.8, but someone who is more used to driving it could easily beat that. I didn't actually own it for very long.

• elfoam

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:06 PM

Wow 54.8.. I don't know how you guys do times like that, you must be using very little brakes. I'm trying to figure out how it as done or if people are dragging brakes slightly plus accelerating.. I'm missing something.

• Mrwhiteglasses

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:10 PM

Elegy 57,2
Entity 57,5

I couldn't push entity any faster as it got stuck in 57.xx
Surprised myself to realize elegy squeezed that time.

• JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:34 PM

Very nice!

• Myu

=^● ⋏ ●^=

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:39 PM

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:42 PM

Dear god, OP!  What have you done?!

• TheMcSame likes this

• elfoam

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 05:04 AM Edited by elfoam, 18 May 2014 - 05:08 AM.

Lol, I got so excited about my Turismo lap I didn't complete my test. I have now and it was the Massacro. I did 57.4 in it. Crazy fast for a Sports class car and so stable around that track, it doesn't bounce at all so I can do 57s almost every lap. I don't get along with the Elegy, it doesn't suit my driving at all unfortunately.

Anyway I hope those times can help some normal not super skilled drivers with car choices.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users