Photo

It costs too much to drive the Zentorno around

82 replies to this topic
GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:59 PM

This is what I don't understand, you are in a super car..at which point do people even come close to you?
When I take My Entity or Zentorno out, I am completely untouchable and this mindset has yet to change.
I am serious when I say I have a god complex when I use these cars in free roam, I may as well be the flash.

Never been on the receiving end of the jets explosive cannon rounds?, it isn't pretty. Guy got me just the other day.

Unless the pilot is amazing you can avoid em.
  • Dtoxz likes this

Crixix
  • Crixix

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 12:10 AM

I must possess the driving skills of a God then because I rarely get blown up in my supercars. Hell, one of my favorite things to do is to zip by a griefing tank aggravating them because they can't rotate their cannon fast enough to hit me. It's not rocket science people, just common sense. Be alert whenever you drive. Always keep an eye on your minimap. If you see players around you, be cautious. You shouldn't be surprised that a tank blew you to hell if you were hearing constant explosions around the area and the same player's name is constantly being shown that they killed another.

In short, get some skill and use common sense. Quit crying.
  • Mr Fyn666 and Dtoxz like this

Heffe707
  • Heffe707

Mark Chump

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 03:12 AM

are you telling me you'd attempt to blow my car up and then say i shot at you, even if i didn't?

I'd just kill you then blow up your PV. Because that's how I roll.

I've gotten tired of people in tanks hanging around More Mutual, k owing cars spawn there anyway. I'm tired of my Turismo getting blown up, and I'm the one that needs to bail it out. Its BS.

So now I mostly just rock about in stolen cars. Disposable driving is the way forward in this game

This is the reason that I leave my cars destroyed until I want or need them, and after i claim the insurance, I use "request personal vehicle" from the select menu.

OriginalCharacter
  • OriginalCharacter

Gay Street Racer [RETIRED]

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 18 May 2014 - 04:32 AM

are you telling me you'd attempt to blow my car up and then say i shot at you, even if i didn't?

if it's in that exact order, you may have a hard time

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 07:37 AM

I've gotten tired of people in tanks hanging around More Mutual, k owing cars spawn there anyway. I'm tired of my Turismo getting blown up, and I'm the one that needs to bail it out. Its BS.

So now I mostly just rock about in stolen cars. Disposable driving is the way forward in this game

^^^

Here's an idea for you ..............

Instead of calling Mors call mechanic.... Once you have another pv, then call Mors and your beautiful new car is delivered to your garage.........

Inconvenient, yes but simples..........

I must possess the driving skills of a God then because I rarely get blown up in my supercars. Hell, one of my favorite things to do is to zip by a griefing tank aggravating them because they can't rotate their cannon fast enough to hit me. It's not rocket science people, just common sense. Be alert whenever you drive. Always keep an eye on your minimap. If you see players around you, be cautious. You shouldn't be surprised that a tank blew you to hell if you were hearing constant explosions around the area and the same player's name is constantly being shown that they killed another.

In short, get some skill and use common sense. Quit crying.

^^^

Agreed

i just love trolling a Rhino in my Sultan RS, its decked out in metalic blue and yellow so easily seen and fully modded, runs rings around a twanker...... Dizzy twanker that is lol

BlackMilk
  • BlackMilk

Teh Warlock!

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 08:02 AM

I think the same goes for the tank, regardless of if it's still, or moving. It's BS, and hopefully R* patches it soon. I hate having to pay 10k+ for someone in a tank blowing up my vehicle. They should make it to where if the person who blows it up doesn't have any money, they'll have however much was insurance for the vehicle taken out as soon as they get enough to pay for it. Now that would be funny.

This exactly.

Alternatively or perhaps also, if a player has moved all their money to another character, the system should recognise that and just take it off the other character. Take the money the moment the vehicle is destroyed, and give the player a reminder of their financial punishment the next time he logs on to the other character by simple way of an expense indicator.

I don't know how long (or how many cars) it takes to be branded a bad sport, but people don't seem to care much about that. Only about the money.

Hit them in the wallet and they'll be more careful.

Da_WickedJester
  • Da_WickedJester

Why So Serious Mafia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

If ya think about it it is like restricting you to use your PVs. Freedom being stripped away bit by bit. Reminds you of laws of a country.

Nathaaann
  • Nathaaann

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:48 AM

Its funny seeing so many people driving the zentorno. The insurance should be higher.

The people who drive the super cars everywhere are usually the ones who can't drive.

How does this make sense? Considering supercars are the fastest class and it's typically harder to control a faster car than a slower one. I'll be damned if you're expecting people to follow the laws of the road with that statement.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:53 AM

Ehh I love the chase. Someone wants to try to blow up my car, bring it. All the more interesting.

Biff73
  • Biff73

101% Red neck

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 18 May 2014 - 10:57 AM

This is the reason that I leave my cars destroyed until I want or need them, and after i claim the insurance, I use "request personal vehicle" from the select menu.

So you are admitting you are a motherf*cking a@#hole?Not bad,at least you got the guts to admit it :lol:

Jaggs
  • Jaggs

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:22 AM

I don't drive super cars unless in private or doing races. Most sports cars are fast enough for whatever I plan to do and don't cost nearly as much to replace (like the Sultan example above).

I also noticed that I have been driving slower cars like the Voodoo now that there's room for them in the second garage, purely for fun.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll / IGN hunter

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:31 AM

i saw chradder / chrentorno / chrentity / chreetah / chrasscaro / chrurismo / chrester , blew it up to provoke owner a fight

PatrickGTA5
  • PatrickGTA5

Kush King

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 May 2014 - 11:58 AM

All hail the Sultan RS

Fully modded, replacement insurance $150, result.

Especially when its a chradder or ensh*ty griefer trying to be smart. I pay $150 they pay shed loads so I say keep it coming ladies, you do the math

might have to mod the sultan

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 18 May 2014 - 01:08 PM

Lately, I've been sniping Zentornos with the Lazer's autocannons. I don't pay a damn thing, and there's no chance for retaliation. This game became a griefers paradise.

Dtoxz
  • Dtoxz

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:31 PM

>drives supercar into pvp
>complains about paying $9K insurance

Or call in a Buzzard and give them hell. I've been taking out my Buzzard everytime now PvP. Think about it, someone blows it up, call Pegasus and get another one. Who cares who the hell pays for it, it's $200.....

Not to mention you can torture people with lock on rockets.

f*ck Cars
f*ck Mors Mutual
f*ck other people in PvP
f*ck Johnny on the Spot

Buzzard FTW.

Buzzards tend to be the first thing to get shot down when im in a pvp fight.

Not everyone drives a tank, plus I can get another buzzard for a measly $200. Not too bad really. More effective than a supercar i'd say.

zerogravity_
  • zerogravity_

Lamborghini Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 June 2014 - 06:53 PM

if you are having money issues owning a zentorno, you shouldnt own on. Don't sell all you sh*t to bearly afford the car
  • RoyalRedXIII likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:24 PM

All hail the Sultan RS

Fully modded, replacement insurance $150, result.

Especially when its a chradder or ensh*ty griefer trying to be smart. I pay $150 they pay shed loads so I say keep it coming ladies, you do the math

This. If you get upset, don't keep driving Adders and Entities and Zentornos around. People get upset when their expensive cars get tank shelled again and again but never go, "Gee, maybe I don't have to show off that I have the most expensive car and just drive a cheaper one that works really well and doesn't cost a fortune if it gets wrecked." Doesn't even have to be the Sultan, even a 9F or something along those lines. Even if you don't always have to pay if your Zentorno gets hit, prepare for some $9K bills if that's what you want to drive around all the time.

I drive the Sultan, 9F, Voltic, Feltzer, Coquette and a few other odds and ends (Vigero, Jackal) around free roam, as I personally don't want to get a $9-12K bill every time my high-end car runs past a tank.

Lately I've driven the Akuma around, as well. Something like a $116 insurance bill.

With the Akuma ($116) and Sultan ($150, I think the Vigero is about the same), it's cheaper not to go get them back if they get impounded.

The thing is, everyone driving an expensive super car is not tryna show them off, and it's incorrect to assume that. What about the possibility that out of all the cars I own, I just decided to drive that one this time because Iike it?

I do not have the zentorno, but I have an adder (no chrome or dollar signs), the entity, a Turismo R, a cheetah, a coquette, a voltaic, an Akuma, a jester and the Karin Asterope all in my first garage. I have the Asterope not because I need a dummy vehicle, but because I simply like it.

I am anti tank, so I don't like seeing tanks at all, but I understand the dynamic if the game. If Ieave my adder around in a lobby with a tank, a get what I ask for. But doesn't necessarily mean that it's fair that I have to feel restricted by not driving my adder. I think ultimately the concern is tanks need to be responsible for insurance. They are alredy OP, they have infinite ammo, you don't have to buy one to use one, they can't be sniped any more, now they ARENT HELD responsible by MORS?

If it were available to buy upgraded mors insurance that covered tanks, muggers, fires and accidental damage, I'd buy it. But sadly, R* only offered us one insurance plan :p

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:33 PM Edited by InYeezusWeTrust, 07 June 2014 - 07:34 PM.

If you're worried about paying insurance for super cars. You probably can't really afford them. Stop trying to keep up with the joneses

I think an Elegy fits you more
  • Dtoxz likes this

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:44 PM

If you're worried about paying insurance for super cars. You probably can't really afford them. Stop trying to keep up with the joneses

I think it's about the principal of tanks doing whatever they please with little or no penalties to balance its use as opposed to just having a lot of money or not.

Even if you do have money, I don't think anyone wants to keep throwin away a few thousand $ every 10 min cause some dickhead in a tank has nothin better to do than to look for PVs

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 07 June 2014 - 07:46 PM

>drives supercar into pvp
>complains about paying $9K insurance

Or call in a Buzzard and give them hell. I've been taking out my Buzzard everytime now PvP. Think about it, someone blows it up, call Pegasus and get another one. Who cares who the hell pays for it, it's $200.....

Not to mention you can torture people with lock on rockets.

f*ck Cars
f*ck Mors Mutual
f*ck other people in PvP
f*ck Johnny on the Spot

Buzzard FTW.

Buzzards tend to be the first thing to get shot down when im in a pvp fight.
Not everyone drives a tank, plus I can get another buzzard for a measly $200. Not too bad really. More effective than a supercar i'd say.

No, but people do have mini-guns, Heavy Snipers, rocket launchers, Grenade launchers etc..

InYeezusWeTrust
  • InYeezusWeTrust

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:18 PM

I think it's about the principal of tanks doing whatever they please with little or no penalties to balance its use as opposed to just having a lot of money or not.

Even if you do have money, I don't think anyone wants to keep throwin away a few thousand $ every 10 min cause some dickhead in a tank has nothin better to do than to look for PVs

Like the other poster said if you hear rockets going off and you see the same player getting kills every 10 seconds, why go near the action?

Keep your head on a swivel and outrun the tank. It's really not that hard. There's no reason you should be getting blown up by tanks if you're in a super car.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 07 June 2014 - 08:25 PM

Get a 10 car garage and stock up in uninsured Sentinel XSs.

RoyalRedXIII
  • RoyalRedXIII

CASUAL VETERAN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 June 2014 - 09:02 PM

Like the other poster said if you hear rockets going off and you see the same player getting kills every 10 seconds, why go near the action?
Keep your head on a swivel and outrun the tank. It's really not that hard. There's no reason you should be getting blown up by tanks if you're in a super car.

I agree. Personally, I never get blown up by a tank in my car, or even at all really, and it is wise to watch your surroundings and pay attention to tank fire. I can usually spot a person on the map as soon as they try to run up to the spawn area by the tattoo shop (who stil gets new tattoos smh). And I try not to leave my car anywhere out in the open. If ever my car is blown up, I'm not in it.

The idea tho is that in the event that a persons PV gets blown up cause nobody's a flawless player all the time, it doesn't matter whether your insurance is $300 or $12,500. There's no reason a tank shouldn't fit the bill when any other way of blowing up a PV holds you responsible. It just gives trolls a free pass.
  • LahTigre likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users