Western Bagger help per favor.

12 replies to this topic
iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 03:47 PM

So how about them two garages, right? I have placed some vehicles out by Route 68 garage (good spot, guns and clothes right on my doorstep? That solves all my problems!), but recently I sold my Daemon (which was a bad idea, now you can't store it), and I'm tempted in owning an LCC Hexer, but I'm thinking more towards the Bagger.

A few questions:

1) Is owning a Bagger worthwhile?
2) Why?
3) What's the best way to acquire one?

If you guys can answer these, I will do my utmost to haul this hog. I'm still kinda miffed the Daemon is no longer storable.

J_L_K_64
  • J_L_K_64

NOT a Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:30 PM

1) depends on if you like cruisers or not

2) see above

3) wait till it's on simeons list then keep frequenting the golf course parking lot

i have a bagger, but since it's rather slow and not very manuverable, i only take it out when im playing with people i know and trust to not kill me on it over and over. it is definately not a getaway vehicle but is fun (to me) to cruise around with and hang with the guys

loneimmortalist
  • loneimmortalist

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

It has the most body mods out of the american bikes and it looks cool.
Its not that slow but if your a got biker, trust me you can shake people up, make them crash, plus its a rarity. Ive escaped allot of people on the bike but if you want a fast american made bike the daemons the way to go. The gang attack is how i got both of mine.

senormidget
  • senormidget

Basic Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

You can't store Daemons anymore?

liquidussnake119
  • liquidussnake119

Bitcher and Moaner

• Members
  • None

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

You can only store them if they spawn in regular traffic I think, but for me at least it seems to never spawn normally now

Reconified
  • Reconified

Floyd the Barber

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 May 2014 - 04:52 PM

They often spawn around Vinewood when they're on Simeon's list for me. I'd recommend certainly getting one, I've had mine since week one, and it's one of the few vehicles I genuinely would hate myself for losing.

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

DEAD PRE5IDENT5 Founder. The Bossman.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 06:58 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 17 May 2014 - 06:59 PM.

So how about them two garages, right? I have placed some vehicles out by Route 68 garage (good spot, guns and clothes right on my doorstep? That solves all my problems!), but recently I sold my Daemon (which was a bad idea, now you can't store it), and I'm tempted in owning an LCC Hexer, but I'm thinking more towards the Bagger.
A few questions:
1) Is owning a Bagger worthwhile?
2) Why?
3) What's the best way to acquire one?
If you guys can answer these, I will do my utmost to haul this hog. I'm still kinda miffed the Daemon is no longer storable.

you can find both motorcycles with Simeon List. Also if you are on a mission for him hang around his shop and alot of the rare motorbikes spawn in traffic or parked between his car lot and the construction sites. The NPC bikes/cars during missions can be stored (if permitted) still, just not vehicles involved in the actual missions like parked near the objectives or enemy cars, we use to be able to garage scripted vehicles but they killed that around the Business Update

BLACK DYNAM1TE
  • BLACK DYNAM1TE

DEAD PRE5IDENT5 Founder. The Bossman.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:04 PM Edited by BLACK DYNAM1TE, 17 May 2014 - 07:05 PM.

Oh I forgot the important part, you have to put the NPC car in the garage before the mission is over, if you bring it back to freemode, GTA will not let you store/track/insure

Vanilla-Bear
  • Vanilla-Bear

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:11 PM

You can still store them. I just filled my new garage with motorcycles.

I got the Daemon by doing the Gang Attack on the beach under the pier, then took one of the Daemons left by the gang to force spawn some in regular traffic... Just drive up towards Sandy Shores and you'll soon pass someone else on one, knock or shoot them off, head to LSC, tracker, insurance. Job done!

OT: the Bagger is a decent cruiser as others have stated, I guess you just need to work out what you want from a bike, if you're the type to get into trouble and need to escape quickly, you're better off with something else. If you just drive around, having a laugh and minding your own business, then I'd say grab one...

frompa
  • frompa

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:36 PM

You cannot store them or add trackers/insurance during or after any mission anymore.  This has been patched out.  You can store them if you find them in free mode.  I find the bagger often for people in the golf course parking lot and driving around del perro.  I also find the bagger while driving/parked randomly around town while on my daemon.  Same goes for find a daemon while on my bagger.  I've found it easier to locate these 2 bikes in an invite only session.  Good luck

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:46 PM

1.) Yes

2.) Cuz

3.) Looking for one

Just kidding, it's worth it because it has the best stock bike rims in the game, and the customization options makes it seem like 2 bikes in 1.

am30
  • am30

QotD

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 17 May 2014 - 07:53 PM

You can't store Daemons anymore?

You can.  Got one last night for no real reason.

Stealie
  • Stealie

Fear & Loathing

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 17 May 2014 - 09:13 PM

I found my Bagger up near the Los Santos Customs at Sandy Shores.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users